• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently I lost a gram of diesel in my room over the weekend. I just got off work, came home and couldn't help but notice it smells like a pound in here. I'm on the scent trail, though, and I'm gonna find this fucker.... and then I'm gonna smoke it, but mainly I just want to not feel like I'm living in a growhouse. I wish I could post smells, I swear to God...

[EDIT: Ahhhhh, found it sitting on top of my AC/heat vent with teeth marks on the container. I blame my cat, but I'm also thanking her for stashing some shit for me. So thoughtful of her.]

Last edited:
Just picked up some new nuggies. Not sure what strain, but its some dank. Didn't even finish the whole bowl I packed.

Going to get some hot wings now. I didn't smoke all day and I wasn't hungry so I never ate. That half bowl though made me hella hungry.

I discovered this secret long ago; don't really remember what sex without weed was like now thankfully

Losing your virginity after clearing a bowl of some really strong sativa is a bad idea though (with a lowish tolerance). Barely remember my first time, and my mind was somewhere else. I started to realise how fucking high I was a couple of minutes in and wasn't really prepared. I remember I thought I needed to think about other things to stop myself from finishing early, because I was worrying too much about that, and then my mind went off on those crazy thought chains you get while high.

Now that was a fucking weird experience. She didn't realise how high I was though so it's cool.

If I smoke a ur144 blend, I've got me cock out before I've extinguished the joint. =D

Some of the best sex Ive had is when I am stoned...It makes me alot more wet and the orgasm is way more intense...

CD Social what's good yo?

My birthday is on Saturday, and the present I'm giving myself is I'm going to try and quit smoking cigarettes... for GOOD. I usually can go a few days to a week but I end up caving... This time I'm really done. I'm going to get 1 more pack tomorrow because I'm weak but after that, no more. My family all really want me to quit, and my older brother just quit about 2 months ago, so I just feel like it's time. I really don't want to smoke cigarettes for the rest of my life, everyone I know that's older and still smokes hates it but have slim chances quitting. I don't want that to be me :/...

CD Social what's good yo?

My birthday is on Saturday, and the present I'm giving myself is I'm going to try and quit smoking cigarettes... for GOOD. I usually can go a few days to a week but I end up caving... This time I'm really done. I'm going to get 1 more pack tomorrow because I'm weak but after that, no more. My family all really want me to quit, and my older brother just quit about 2 months ago, so I just feel like it's time. I really don't want to smoke cigarettes for the rest of my life, everyone I know that's older and still smokes hates it but have slim chances quitting. I don't want that to be me :/...

Best of luck Danky! You can definitely do it. I don't use tobacco at all. :)

sorry but anyone else laugh when they read serious responses addressed to people with obvious drug slang in their names.

General: weed, bud, herb, green, smoke, tree, sometimes just "shit"
High grade: fire, flame, loud, dank, dro (yes I know hydroponic growing techniques do not guarantee potency but its local slang), good good
Mid grade: mids, mersh (short for commercial), reg, reggie
Low grade: schwag, brick (adj.), dirt

To smoke cannabis: smoke, toke, blaze, spark/light up, get high
Under the influence: high, faded, lifted, gone, stoned, blown, blitzed

Best of luck Danky! You can definitely do it. I don't use tobacco at all. :)

Thanks for the support man. I said I was going to get another pack today and try to cut back, but when I woke up this morning I felt like the best thing I can do is go cold turkey. I'm done paying to kill myself and smell like crap. I can't understand why I ever started.

Thought about getting an E-cig, but I'm going to try to avoid that as well or maybe use it as a last resort. Don't want to make a habit out of that either, even though it's not terrible for my health. No more nicotine.

Thanks for the support man. I said I was going to get another pack today and try to cut back, but when I woke up this morning I felt like the best thing I can do is go cold turkey. I'm done paying to kill myself and smell like crap. I can't understand why I ever started.

Thought about getting an E-cig, but I'm going to try to avoid that as well or maybe use it as a last resort. Don't want to make a habit out of that either, even though it's not terrible for my health. No more nicotine.

Definitely a great choice man!

Nicotine still has negative effects in itself, although we all know major brand cigarette tobacco to contain much worse things than nicotine. :)

Get an e-cig if you are going to relapse, and use it as a last resort for sure if necessary.

Only about 5% of people can successfully quit smoking cigarettes, but don't let that deter you from trying. I've seen someone quit who essentially has schizophrenia and gets relief from schizophrenia when they smoked; so in my mind, if they could quit, anyone can. :)

You can always PM me if things get rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.