• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Megathread

Anybody here have experience with cannabigerol (CBG)? The brand of delta 8 I buy also has CBG products. Im curious about any subjective effects if people can report.

CBD is exactly what happens if they ever legalized cannabis. Like Bud Light Miller Lite it's cannabis lite. People smoke it they snort it they boof it & they rub it on their aching joints, but it doesn't do s*** because it's not real it's just something someone made up it's a marketing scam aimed at people who want marijuana without getting high. We used to call those people squares and uptight. And now they run the Cannabis industry and it is an industry because where are the Cannabis hemp plants that were supposed to be growing everywhere God's gift to Earth and Mankind and womankind and transgender kind they're nowhere!

Make marijuana fun again. Make marijuana illegal again!

CBD is exactly what happens if they ever legalized cannabis. Like Bud Light Miller Lite it's cannabis lite. People smoke it they snort it they boof it & they rub it on their aching joints, but it doesn't do s*** because it's not real it's just something someone made up it's a marketing scam aimed at people who want marijuana without getting high. We used to call those people squares and uptight. And now they run the Cannabis industry and it is an industry because where are the Cannabis hemp plants that were supposed to be growing everywhere God's gift to Earth and Mankind and womankind and transgender kind they're nowhere!

I use a fair amount of weed and I still like CBD... I have a lotion i put in my sore joints after running. It works wonders.

so you the fellow of fellows

want people to continue to go to jail for growing a plant

and to just kinda continue this policy forever? that seems harsh bro

how is that fun

CBD works wonders for a lot of things.

Kind of a shame it's so damn expensive though. And that our site gets riddled with CBD hawking grifters every single night.

Anybody here have experience with cannabigerol (CBG)? The brand of delta 8 I buy also has CBG products. Im curious about any subjective effects if people can report.
CBG is nice, yea. I personally mix CBD, CBG, CBN, and tiny amount of Delta 8 for a great nighttime concoction. The more cannabinoids you mix, the better. It's called the Entourage Effect.

Placebo effect
perhaps

CBG is nice, yea. I personally mix CBD, CBG, CBN, and tiny amount of Delta 8 for a great nighttime concoction. The more cannabinoids you mix, the better. It's called the Entourage Effect.
i've heard about the entourage effect... however i'm not entirely convinced it always has meaningful properties. it's certainly a convincing story for the "natural" vs synthetic debate. but i have yet to see persuasive clinical evidence that more implies better.

that said, i will certainly pick up some CBG to try

Someone told me its there favourite Cannabinoid I'm interested in it too for the possible increaed appettite that CBD doesn't do.

Is there cbd weed with 0% thc in it? What about tolerance,how fast rises it? And is it right that the duration of the high is about 1 hour.

Is there cbd weed with 0% thc in it? What about tolerance,how fast rises it? And is it right that the duration of the high is about 1 hour.

Yes there's cannabis bud/flower with CBD and other cannabinoids, but no THC. CBD does not make you high though.

a colleague says a high ca 1hour not strong. cbd hash.

Yes there's cannabis bud/flower with CBD and other cannabinoids, but no THC. CBD does not make you high though.
CBD I was told works synergistically with THC. They sell drops at the dispensaries.

takes of the egde i hear. ill try pure cbd with a noid or so...

CBD I was told works synergistically with THC. They sell drops at the dispensaries.

All cannabinoids work synergistically, but none of them are really mind altering except for THC and D8-THC.

CBD does take some of the edge off, yes, but it's not enough if one can't handle THC in the first place, which I no longer can.