• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Megathread

Yea there’s lots of legal cannabinoids out right now, delta 8, THC-acetate, and HHC. All of which are technically legal and can be shipped right to your front door. CBD is a waste of time for what your looking for, sure it’ll give you a state of relaxation but it’s nowhere near the high you want.

Delta 8 is probably the best choice.

-GC

I started this thread before any stores near me had Delta 8. Now they do and that's what I buy. I have my own list of complaints about it but it's better than nothing

I would just locate what your really looking

I did. It was the darkest most depressive weed I've ever had in my life. The guy selling it was completely unreliable and I had to drive six hours to get it. it was a horrible experience all around so I said fuck it

I did. It was the darkest most depressive weed I've ever had in my life. The guy selling it was completely unreliable and I had to drive six hours to get it. it was a horrible experience all around so I said fuck it

That was a typical friday night. I’d leave college and head to the metal bar where one/two of my friends would be. Of course since he just got off work, he’d have to have a couple of beer. And I had to have a couple more. let’s call my connect Kelly. Well, he was a regular at the bar so as soon as he saw a couple of people he’d ask them. disappear into the bathroom and come out looking blazed.

Nope no weed from the guys in the bar. So Kelly would call Pinky. Pinky always had weed, always very expensive and always good. we’d head over there after grabbing burgers. By this time another friend had joined us for the evening and yup, he wanted weed too (but no connects).

Stopping at Pinky’s, there was a constant flow of traffic coming and going into his place. Kelly was the only one who could go in and we’d just hand him cash and sayget the best you can. Sometimes he was an hour and it felt sketchy sitting there in a convertible on an early July evening. Well, when Kelly came out it was usually good weed or gumball hash (about the size of a penny gumball and soft). Occasionally bottlecaps of oil.

But Pinky wasn’t 100%. And he did get busted for selling coke and lsd.

It was downhill from there as far as choice went. A guy called Kevin grew; the quality was so-so and you’d have to stay for hours and smoke for free.

July was always the worst as far as supply went. And the prices were the highest. Come September, the BC weed would flow and things would go back to normal.

Tom

July was always the worst as far as supply went. And the prices were the highest. Come September, the BC weed would flow and things would go back to normal.
This seasonal flow effected America/Mexico as well.

Getting Alaskan/Canadian bud was always a treat year round (we called it Kine Bud, the good stuff, expensive) - but back in the late 90s/early 00s living near the Mexican border right around October-January we would get what we called "Christmas Bud", it was better than usual Mexican weed that was more potent and was greener with red hairs (thus Christmas Bud).

But hell, anything better than Mexican brick weed was a treat...

I swear some of the Mexican brick shit I've smoked was no more than 2-3% thc back then lol (you had to struggle to identify any trichromes or hairs or anything) - but hell, it got me high when I was 13

This seasonal flow effected America/Mexico as well.

Getting Alaskan/Canadian bud was always a treat year round (we called it Kine Bud, the good stuff, expensive) - but back in the late 90s/early 00s living near the Mexican border right around October-January we would get what we called "Christmas Bud", it was better than usual Mexican weed that was more potent and was greener with red hairs (thus Christmas Bud).

But hell, anything better than Mexican brick weed was a treat...

I swear some of the Mexican brick shit I've smoked was no more than 2-3% thc back then lol (you had to struggle to identify any trichromes or hairs or anything) - but hell, it got me high when I was 13
We called good nug kind bud in the town i grew up in and was initiated into the deepest stoner clans in school but I was enthusiastic to seek it with excitement hence the circle embraced me excitedly

Second town new high school I remember this one guy Beaver would get Xmas bud once a year around then this was Western New York no mention of Mexico fascinating bud story there

The only bud I want from Alaska is Alaskan Thunder Fuck these days lol

We called good nug kind bud in the town i grew up in and was initiated into the deepest stoner clans in school
Yup. My entire teenage years I was in that one 'elite' druggy group that did all the drugs before everyone else in their class lol. I thought I was so fucking cool at the time...

any weed that was above average, something closer to the weed you see these days, we called either 'kine bud', 'kind bud', or usually we just called it "KB" as slang lol

I think kine bud has links to the real meaning behind the name, but most people said 'kind bud' because it just makes more sense than 'kine'

but basically sounds the same when said anyways

I think I’ll try the broad spectrum CBD oil. It’s the whole hemp plant except with no traces of THC.

Im afraid of THC, because it tends to speed up my heart rate. I know this, because I’ve had been smoking weed when I was younger.

So, I'm looking for a method that has actually been tried and proven successful.

Despite my intentions to wash the product thoroughly before use, I would like to use reagents which are as food-safe as possible, hence I am really looking to avoid sulfuric acid.

My reason for doing this? Constant covid lockdowns and border closures have made purchasing flower very difficult for me at the moment. I would also like an effective oral solution that doesn't require smoking. My lungs need a break.

Anyone willing to share actual experience, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Are you trying to make delta 8?
Not specifically, though I wouldn't mind if it were. From what I hear, Delta-8 is pretty great.

Some Delta-6 in the mix and Delta-9 is fine too. I'm not choosey. Just something with a bit more zazz than CBD, which is no substitute for THCs.

in the interest of harm reduction here,

Its seems as the OP was trying to chase a THC high by spamming CBD flower
This means in turn smoking more plant matter, or taking high doses of oral / edible.

One of the reasons that THC was bred to be higher in plants was to reduce the amount of plant matter people smoke in order to get high, take 'Black leb' hash for example it was potent but people called it 'leb cough' because people were smoking lots of it to get very high compared to smoking hash or concentrates made from high THC cannabis today.

Although I am a major advocate of CBD and one of the people who drove its popularity and helped put it on the radar for the UK, its not for getting high. OP would be best to source some home grown cannabis (i always recommend sourcing home grown cannabis because it is less likely to have been adulterated, synthetic-laced cannabis is a problem in many countries)

Yup. My entire teenage years I was in that one 'elite' druggy group that did all the drugs before everyone else in their class lol. I thought I was so fucking cool at the time...

any weed that was above average, something closer to the weed you see these days, we called either 'kine bud', 'kind bud', or usually we just called it "KB" as slang lol

I think kine bud has links to the real meaning behind the name, but most people said 'kind bud' because it just makes more sense than 'kine'

but basically sounds the same when said anyways

I can relate to this. My group was very much the ones partying harder than everyone else and all the kids in school tried in their own ways to be like us. By the end, everyone would be at our parties.

We had all the best drugs cuz one of the girls in our group was sisters with the biggest baddest drug dealer in town. Also I sold him lots of old leftover pills I had in the early days so he took care of us and knew we knew our way around a pile of cocaine or bottle of oxy.

Freshman/softmore year we already had lots of friends graduated so had tons of people with their own places in cool cities nearby. So while our peers were spending Saturday sitting in a basement drinking what little alcohol they could manage to find, we’d be at one of the many places we knew to party downtown drinking and snorting lines with people in their 20’s.

I do think it all came down to supply of drugs and what one could get. From the age of 15 I could alcohol whenever I wanted, I never ever had to worry about a fake ID or any that BS. If I wanted a bottle Tuesday right after school I got one, cost me a bowl of weed each time but worth it. We had cocaine at our fingertips constantly, and of course weeds a staple. Oxys were like currency for us, we could get them for next to nothing, move em and bam there’s so money to party up. We got all the best ecstasy that came though when I look back on it. It was like shit you see in the movies. One awesome memory is getting drunk as a skunk with my friends and we all jumped into a group shower together, fun times.

No wonder I’m one of the few to survive it, the only way I was able to move on with my life is to find that level of intensity in other activities I enjoy.

-GC

i smoked a gram of the d-8 and nothing. i wont waste any more money on that crap. keep looking for real weed. even the people who do get high on d-8 they all say it is not the same as weed.

Is hemp CBD real? Does it work as good as more expensive things that don't mention hemp but are still CBD are the none hemp cbd better?

Is hemp CBD real? Does it work as good as more expensive things that don't mention hemp but are still CBD are the none hemp cbd better?
from my experiences (over 7 years of using CBD products on and off) the hemp derived or the CBD isolate (no traces of THC) products are not very effective at all, unless you mix them with thc flower then they seem 'activated' and it can really change a weed high to something more functional and controllable ideal for medical/ pain relief patients who dont want to feel a strong high. There is still a high present but its euphoria is definitely 'capped'

As for CBD flower, that is my favourite way to consume CBD so far, it took me half a gram granted but it actually made me fall asleep which is rare i cant get cannabis or anything to work on my insomnia
Also the quality of CBD flower has improved significantly over the years, originally it was industrial hemp riddled with seeds and around 5-6% CBD at the most also very dry and horrible to smoke or vape.
Then came about some CBD flower strains bred specifically for their levels around 10% and actually started to resemble cannabis flower as we know it.
I actually have various strains knocking about ill try to get some pictures up to show you @xxsicknessxx

You said about non hemp cbd sources? the only one i know is one that is extracted from orange peel of a certain variety however ive never tried it so i cannot comment on it

from my experiences (over 7 years of using CBD products on and off) the hemp derived or the CBD isolate (no traces of THC) products are not very effective at all, unless you mix them with thc flower then they seem 'activated' and it can really change a weed high to something more functional and controllable ideal for medical/ pain relief patients who dont want to feel a strong high. There is still a high present but its euphoria is definitely 'capped'

As for CBD flower, that is my favourite way to consume CBD so far, it took me half a gram granted but it actually made me fall asleep which is rare i cant get cannabis or anything to work on my insomnia
Also the quality of CBD flower has improved significantly over the years, originally it was industrial hemp riddled with seeds and around 5-6% CBD at the most also very dry and horrible to smoke or vape.
Then came about some CBD flower strains bred specifically for their levels around 10% and actually started to resemble cannabis flower as we know it.
I actually have various strains knocking about ill try to get some pictures up to show you @xxsicknessxx

You said about non hemp cbd sources? the only one i know is one that is extracted from orange peel of a certain variety however ive never tried it so i cannot comment on it

All CBD is the same no matter where it comes from or how it was made... CBD is CBD.

CBD is great in place of a benzo on psychedelics combine with THC to kill paranoia and bad vibes Indica has to be Sativa might take you further and faster down a looping rabbit hole than you are trying to go if you were take the CBD with Indica THC because CBD alone for me means no glee

CBD is great in place of a benzo on psychedelics combine with THC to kill paranoia and bad vibes Indica has to be Sativa might take you further and faster down a looping rabbit hole than you are trying to go if you were take the CBD with Indica THC because CBD alone for me means no glee
1 amok 2 o'glock 4 oclock rock
5 o'stock 6 oclock 7 o'clock jock
8 osnot 9 tater tot 10 o spot jots
11 on the gutrot 12 odot clock
Oh look at the time
It's time to literally vibe 🧐
On thc and CBD

Delta8 = dankity, like super stankity
Delta9 = anxiety, like panic
Ceebeedee = wee oh wee, no mo anxiety