• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Carpet pickers

Yeah, back in my meth days....fucking hell, how could I forget. Problem was we had parquet floors so it was more like reacting to the glint of the light off the wax or the random dust mote or skin cell agglomeration. Also, only some of us would partake whilst the rest watched in abject horror.

Pretty well what @tweakerguy said....but fuck it, we had the energy to sweep the place and were going to be up all weekend anyway so why not.

I always thought it was hilarious lol, when i was dealing i intentionally dropped shit just to watch.... mainly with friends, "accidentally" dumped a whole bag by opening it upside down on a carpet floor..... was a little over a gram.... watched him pick the carpet for 20 minutes (my best friend) then went to the bathroom and smoked my other shit.....

I have been known to scrape tables for extended periods of time racking lines tho....

Carpet Safari!! 🤘

Not rock, but I found a few norco all covered in dirt and hair, under the chair and in the corner of a room with hard wood floors the other day 😋

Fuck, I just remembered the time we pulled up at a small town north of here and were going to post up for the night (it's a beach town). Back of the car and open the baggy of meth and damn, don't we spill it all over the road. That was the saddest scraping together of meth I have ever seen. We used to only snort it too so that was a bunch of nonsense going up our noses that night.

I always thought it was hilarious lol, when i was dealing i intentionally dropped shit just to watch.... mainly with friends, "accidentally" dumped a whole bag by opening it upside down on a carpet floor..... was a little over a gram.... watched him pick the carpet for 20 minutes (my best friend) then went to the bathroom and smoked my other shit.....

I have been known to scrape tables for extended periods of time racking lines tho....
Haha scraping the table for moist imprinted meth . It's not sortable once it has been imprinted on the table over the night as it gets cold. But it works fine when you put it in water and drink it :) . But I stopped scraping tables once I realized how to save some meth for rainy days . Aka welfare stash.
341774-fd764811a73930f8cc8cfe75307c47c3-1.jpg

Blimey I have not touched any rock for just over two weeks mainly due that face of bloke who's apartment I stayed round for a session started picking his armchair apart convinced that he dropped acrumb thaw fact was I was then one who had the stash and loaded his pipe for until it was smoked but he was still convinced there was an amazing pipes worth somewhere I'll probably won't be on any gear over Christmas either decided to take a tolerance break there I get is strong proper 90s% wolf whistle straight off the slab was doing .9-1.2g a session most days but break over xmas and see what my tolerance levels are after mass

I'm fucking proud of myself. I dont ever fucking carpet pick any more....Its more of I'm such a wreck I DO drop shit 😭😭🤣 but I easily find it... I'm always so shakey...... But it is cold out there lol... Its been a year or so since I have done so.... I shoot it up though... I've been sad as fuck when my gram doesnt even fucking make it til the next night 😭🤣 let alone noon!!!. Lately I been slamming bigger shots. But I learned to keep it at a therapeutic level of 15 units ofCrystal's, and 8-10 units of water. Gives me just the right kind of ringer. :). And if I'm lucky my breath is taken away.... Myy veins are still good. :). I'm gonna take a break to reconnect with the Lord... As darkness has fallen once more upon me... And all have forsaken and abandoned me except for my loyal pets and my one friend..... I wept for weeks. And I tried to push and push. But alas.... After my 3-5 month relapse ? I dont even know it's been since August 5th of 2019 that I relapsed after being in rehab for 8 months recently. But.... I dont smoke it no more or rarely do.... As I cant smoke in my house as I have respect for others now.... I fucking hate snorting this shit too lol or even hot rails. I love to smoke it I'm not even gonna lie I have for a while now lol... But.... I HAVE to shoot up now in order to enjoy it. Smoking it's for the birds... Snorting it just gives me head aches lol and pisses me off because then my mouth and nose all chapped.... I take 3-7 shots as described above daily.. Have been for bout 6 years now... All because I HATE fiending and having to continue to hide because my fam is against it but fuck em lol ain't like there here for me so I gotta trust and rely on God. And obv smoking it leaves odors, is hard to do when you only got a split second or so bc im sneaking hits, all because i dont wanna get caught because im in the room ALL DAMN day hitting the pipe LOL!!!!! For days. Oh fuck no LOL..... And I'm to shakey to break down lines because I end up dropping it or getting pissed and just snorting the whole damn rock 😭😭😭🤣. Idk how I ever manage to not fuck myself up IV

Last edited:
Glad ur not caught up with that grinding but shooting is one thing I don't do would be breaking a barrier to pin up a taboo subject that I would not and will not go but high times are good still with injecting I hope

If I get too high, I do exhibit some strange behavior; it’s all situational though. I currently live with my ex boyfriend and his mom, we both do meth and his mom doesn’t know—we do it when she goes to bed, up until she leaves for work in the morning. A normal person with a brain functioning at a normal rate would worry that the high wouldn’t wear off before she got home from work..... that’s reasonable.

That’s my minds intent, but when I get too high, I peek out the blinds like ever 3 minutes thinking she’s gonna show up. It’s definitely a sort of drug-induced, obsessive-compulsive behavior, and it eases my anxiety. Lol.

Carpet picking when running out of crack, a pathetic, agonizing feeling I find so true.
I take carpet picking on as a hobby while sitting on endless amounts of meth prolly dropped shards all over priceless, it's an acquired hobby I took on and can do with enjoyment when bored. Lol

I smoked some plaster once. Lol!

Coke/ Meth turns you into a weirdo!
so does fentanyl patches! OMG! Someone gave me one of those and I chewed little pieces of it.
when it was gone I started seeing little pieces of patch everywhere.
God only knows what I chewed on.

also, what is the deal with taking a three hour shower that feels like ten minutes???

strange days. Never again!

I smoked some plaster once. Lol!

Coke/ Meth turns you into a weirdo!
so does fentanyl patches! OMG! Someone gave me one of those and I chewed little pieces of it.
when it was gone I started seeing little pieces of patch everywhere.
God only knows what I chewed on.

also, what is the deal with taking a three hour shower that feels like ten minutes???

strange days. Never again!

That's the first ive heard of someone tweaking out over fentanyl. Always left me to lazy to look for more lol
Luckily I got turned from crack watching older people (i was late teens they were 40) smoking it and going through carpet. Same night met a beautiful woman sucking dick for it. I was instantly disgusted and instead shoot up heroin lol because that's better

That's the first ive heard of someone tweaking out over fentanyl. Always left me to lazy to look for more lol
Luckily I got turned from crack watching older people (i was late teens they were 40) smoking it and going through carpet. Same night met a beautiful woman sucking dick for it. I was instantly disgusted and instead shoot up heroin lol because that's better

is that what it is called “tweaking out”?
I do not have a normal brain..
It is probably a good thing that the people who gave me the drugs almost shit their pants at how I reacted and never would give them to me again.

I used to throw meth all around my room just so U knew I would have something to find later 😆 it was funny for me back in the day.

The problem was that eventually every single rock, paper, leaf, whatever started to look like crystals on the ground, everywhere i went. What a weird fucking drug.

is that what it is called “tweaking out”?
I do not have a normal brain..
It is probably a good thing that the people who gave me the drugs almost shit their pants at how I reacted and never would give them to me again.

You have 1 of the most normal brains i have met here . I'm glad they never gave them to you again. All drugs are bad but crack or meth seem so harmful. On heroin i didn't pick through carpet lol

You have 1 of the most normal brains i have met here . I'm glad they never gave them to you again. All drugs are bad but crack or meth seem so harmful. On heroin i didn't pick through carpet lol

LOL! That is so embarrassing. I was “tweaking” and “carpet picking” at my job.
They asked me “ can you see alright?” Hahaha!
“ummm....no I am not seeing at all right today”

Like I said, Never again!

Thank you for saying that I have one of the most normal brains you have met here.
I do appreciate that.

But...No one else tweaked out on fentanyl patches? Just me huh?

along time ago back when I use to do coke I can remember a few time just picking then carpet, the sheets, everything... the part I think is the worst really is I had more coke in the bag left id have half an 8 ball but id still carpet surf.

along time ago back when I use to do coke I can remember a few time just picking then carpet, the sheets, everything... the part I think is the worst really is I had more coke in the bag left id have half an 8 ball but id still carpet surf.

I know, it becomes a fun activity. Lol!
hobby= carpet picking
hahahahahahahaha!!