• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Careers that are compatible with marijuana use?

True that. It does depend on the career though. There are two ways to get ahead in business, accept a line when offered but be able to keep your mouth shut or be totally sober and still hang with the boss on his bender. If you decide to go the middle ground of racing your boss leg for leg you'll run the risk of being labelled too loose and stagnate in your career.

Deff not any safety sensitive job or any kind of DOT driving job. I just got my class A cdl and if you fail a piss test it goes on your record for at least 3 years and even after it goes away you'll still have trouble finding a job b/c you won't have been driving for at least 3 years. They don't fuck around. It's not like if you piss dirty you don't tell your next employer like with a normal job, For DOT jobs it goes into database for the whole world to see.

Get this. My dads an owner-operator (owns his truck and trailer, he's his own boss) and he still has to be in a consortium for random testing. (all driving jobs are pre employment, random, and after any incident involving another vehicle) He got audited a few years back and the first thing the guy said was I want to see that your in a random program. So steer clear of driving if you like to smoke. If you wanna chance it the harder drugs don't stay in your system as long

You could be a professor at any research university (most of them do not drug test lol), you could study cannabinoids and their effects on mice, and humans.

I'd suggest Berkeley in CA.

that is if you want a job that involves something you enjoy researching....