• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can't get a GF because ugly as fuck

Lots of great advice. May I also suggest if your really serious about it, start exercise now! It’s easy enough to buy a minimal amount of equipment that would be less than a months gym membership most likely. Grab yourself a pair of dumbbells that seem reasonable for a plethora of various exercises, a few bands, and you can start today.

As someone who’s personally a recluse I prefer to work out at home. When I had a gym membership I’d usually go late at night but never used enough to be worth it, I much prefer my home gym I have these days.

Also I’m not gonna sit and talk like I understand these problems, gonna sound egotistical but I do alright. That said, the hardest time I ever had was a period where I was jobless and back living at the folks, no self respecting woman wants to lay up with a scrub.

Get a job, start working out, eat right, pretty much what we all gotta do to keep a woman around.

-GC

You say that I'm NOT ugly ... okay. Interesting. If this is the case, then why is it that NO women flirt with me? Why is it that no women talk to me? I mean even if it's a cashier they tend to avoid eye contact and speak to me in a flat monotone voice (if they actually do say something). I'm not totally clueless; I do know quite a bit about body language and how to interpret it correctly.
To clarify, I mean that your appearance isn't a big problem. I haven't even seen you; I can't make judgments of your appearance. Based on your height and weight and the things you've described, you may not be highly attractive, but you're not ugly as fuck. For a 35-year-old guy you might be above average in the US. At least one woman in this thread said she likes guys like you.

As a guy, you have a choice between appearing to be imposing or approachable. Based on your posts, you clearly prefer, if not in values then in actions, the former. So yeah, you'll get less eye contact from strangers. You usually can't play the cute/shy/furtive glance game while you look like you're in the Hells Angels. I'm afraid I'm not like you and I don't know how to be like you, but that's because you're normal and I'm not. Someone else will have better advice.

Maybe there are some aspects of your appearance you need to work on; maybe you look much better than you imagine. I can't really tell. But your social life/skills are what you need to prioritize.

In fact, I don't have any friends whatsoever.

Especially considering this. Maybe post in LAVA.

Aww. I can't read this whole thread right away,
but c'mon now. i know this isn't the lounge and everything but. .
Anyone with a penis is hot.
You're fine.
There is someone for everyone out there.
And if there isn't prove it wrong and have fun trying.

Most guys don't want to settle down anymore anyway and get trapped. 😉
Life isn't easy for anyone you have to work it.

Look you even started a thread, you must be awesome to talk with.
You'll be fine. Everyone is lonely. It's the nature.
Everyone wants what they don't have.

I wish I was a guy and had big muscles and strength and everything.

I'm just a little weakling that can't do anything,
you have strength muscles and are strong.
That in itself is amazing.

Everyone suffers and has pain one way or another. Say prayers and find happiness within through real love.

Join a church. Those kind of people love to pair up and have relations. If that's what you really want.

I bet you really are an awesome person too. You have to be, you found us !!

Take care, be strong and look for good, all that is positive and have strength and love in your heart and you can really go places.

You can. Keep working it. Love the challenge. Cause I am kind of sure nothing is for free.

Alright !!

It's awesome posting in here . I might try it again ! ! ☺♡

There is happiness, you just have to search.

It's fucked. I'm 35 and haven't been laid in nearly 15 years now. I'm pretty fucking ugly. My face is all fucked up. For instance, I have a receding hairline; I have a big fuckin' nose; I'm pale as a fucking vampire; I have small but fat fucking lips; my eyebrows are pretty fucking gross and resemble two fat slugs;I have a weak/receding chin; and I have chubby cheeks ... so as you can tell, it's no wonder why I've only had one GF in my entire life. I can lift weights and put on muscle, but it's always face over muscle when it comes to attraction. And no matter how muscular I become, my face will forever be fucked up beyond recognition. And to top it all off, my social skills are pretty poor and I'm currently unemployed. I can't even get 4/10 girls interested. I walk around and it's as though I'm invisible to the opposite gender. It's fucked up. But I can't blame girls for not being attracted to me. I mean if I were a girl and I saw myself at the mall I'd avert eye contact and be thinking to myself "that's one ugly motherfucker!".

I don't think I'm ugly but I do have self confidence issues... reading this makes me realize that it's all a matter of perspective.

In my 30's - check
Receding hairline - check (started going bald in my mid 20's), I shave my head now
Big fuckin nose - check
pale as fuck - check
poor social skills - check
most women seem uninterested - check (I don't think this is reality though, something you decide for yourself)

I had a lot of various girlfriends 15-25 but something changed and I retreated inwards too much and became self destructive (which is not sexy).

I had situations in which women literally offered to have sex with me and in some way but I always declined because I was too self conscious. I literally once turned down a 3 some with these 2 chicks at a party a few years ago.

I second guess myself too much and get way into my own head about what people think of me - even if they're showing obvious signs they like me....

It's the worst aspect of myself and I'm still trying to overcome it.

I think you need to take on a "I don't give a fuck" attitude (to a certain extent). I'm still trying to utilize this mindset. I think both you and I think too much, especially about ourselves.

Relax! Stop beating yourself up! Some of my best relationships,have been with people,lets say less attractive than the norm. There is someone for you! Project confidence in everything you do! Write me if u need me!

A technique too stupid to fail.

I've done this and regretted it. You could end up hurting someone weather you meant to or not.

Does it boost your ego? Yes... but could backfire in ways you never expected? Yep :/ in my experience

Maybe I'm wrong?

You quoted me before I edited my post. I thought the former was too cliche.

I stand by both, however.

You quoted me before I edited my post. I thought the former was too cliche.

I stand by both, however.

I've had several experiences with women who had mental health issues that I could relate to... but every time they ended up being completely crazy way more than I am (not even talking about drugs).

I've also done a lot of stupid shit with girls when I was younger where I ended up breaking their hearts because in reality I was just thinking with my dick...

idk love/sex is a complicated subject

Some people and their fish man.

I remember being 13 or something, before sex, at a beach with my older sister.

You could smell that.... fish smell... and she was like "haha smells like vagina here" and I had no idea what she was talking about...

...until I got older.

I still never got it. Even when a woman has a yeast infection, it does not smell like a fish.

The things women have to deal with, I swear.

I would like to apologize on behalf of these individuals, ladies.

I still never got it. Even when a woman has a yeast infection, it does not smell like a fish.

The things women have to deal with, I swear.

I would like to apologize on behalf of these individuals, ladies.

I've been with a lot of women but I can honestly never smell "fish"... only something that resembled that smell a few times. It's not the same smell but triggers the same response in some sense if you get what I mean.

I imagine dick also has its own smell, especially without a shower... idk though

What has always worked for me is not showing any interest to them, women come by themselves to beg for it.

One time I was with this women and we were watching a movie and she pulled a fucking breadstick out of her vagina all nonchalantly. It was so strange I went in the bathroom and smoked crack and when I came out I told her to get the fuck out of my apartment

What has always worked for me is not showing any interest to them, women come by themselves to beg for it.

This has been my strategy as well. Beyond a friendly smile, I let them come to me. Women get hit on daily and it’s a shock to their system to have a guy seem possibly interested but not really pursuing. This seems to work well.

That and just doing you with the utmost confidence whatever it is that’s make you “you.” Not trying to conform to please everyone around you, perfectly content with who you are as a person.

-GC

Well you can always get a date but it might not be the one you wanted

Keep yourself well groomed, dress neatly, don't look like a slob. Find places to meet girls naturally, coffee shops, take night school whatever. Be yourself and make em laugh. Women are not nearly as shallow as men. Treat a woman as you would like to be treated,