• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can't get a GF because ugly as fuck

I bet you're not ugly. Post pics. You may not be an Adonis of perfectly chiseled manhood but don't sell yourself short. iressistability is an attitude. i'm not all that - not musular, not tall, and i'm pretty skinny - im not saying i am some kind of pick up artist but i generally do well for myself in terms of getting it when i want it. do not be a defeatist. we're all ugly my nigga what you think you hold a candle to the looks of that girl you crushing on? we find ways to distract from our flaws and highlight what makes us awesome.

I am one good looking motherfucker. 6'1'', lean, wavy auburn hair (although I took to shaving my head as of late).

I am smart.

But I am a pariah. I have no idea how to interact with society. I avoid social interaction to a fault. I dress like a Spanish pimp and people stare at me like I am some kind of freak, in the mountainous area where I live. It always takes a great deal of preparation, connecting with a woman. But it happens. You have to keep working at it. Say sweet, original things to girls. Keep trying, man. You will get her.

I am one good looking motherfucker. 6'1'', lean, wavy auburn hair (although I took to shaving my head as of late).

I am smart.

But I am a pariah. I have no idea how to interact with society. I avoid social interaction to a fault. I dress like a Spanish pimp and people stare at me like I am some kind of freak, in the mountainous area where I live. It always takes a great deal of preparation, connecting with a woman. But it happens. You have to keep working at it. Say sweet, original things to girls. Keep trying, man. You will get her.
I'm socially awkward, you seem to be alright to me and my radar

How does a Spanish pimp dress?

I've honestly never pursued much. Do your thing, let em come to you dude. But you have to be able to read their signals; sometimes VERY subtle. Flushing, jimmy leg, so many.
God, but I love women!
And I'll take quality over quantity any day.

It's fucked. I'm 35 and haven't been laid in nearly 15 years now. I'm pretty fucking ugly. My face is all fucked up. For instance, I have a receding hairline; I have a big fuckin' nose; I'm pale as a fucking vampire; I have small but fat fucking lips; my eyebrows are pretty fucking gross and resemble two fat slugs;I have a weak/receding chin; and I have chubby cheeks ... so as you can tell, it's no wonder why I've only had one GF in my entire life. I can lift weights and put on muscle, but it's always face over muscle when it comes to attraction. And no matter how muscular I become, my face will forever be fucked up beyond recognition. And to top it all off, my social skills are pretty poor and I'm currently unemployed. I can't even get 4/10 girls interested. I walk around and it's as though I'm invisible to the opposite gender. It's fucked up. But I can't blame girls for not being attracted to me. I mean if I were a girl and I saw myself at the mall I'd avert eye contact and be thinking to myself "that's one ugly motherfucker!".

Well, the eyebrows, the pallor and the weight can all be easily fixed! So that would definitely increased your score, probably by 2 more out of 10 :)
If you have good muscle tone, wear clothes that fit you well (I don't mean TIGHT, but clothes the correct size and preferably close fitting) also adds to attractiveness.
SMILING makes everybody look more attractive, too. And that's actually a scientific truth.
I used to be very shy (to the point where I got flustered speaking buying things when I had to speak to the cashier, and people would often think I was very off-hand or unfriendly) but as I grew up I developed this wonderful thing called not needing other people's approval and I FAKED confidence until it became real and I got a lot more popular that way. Please don't take this the wrong way as I've always been this way myself, but low self-esteem is sad and insecurity is really unattractive. Just act confident even if you don't feel it.
Just being a nice person works wonders as does a sense of humour. There have been three people I would say I have been fully in love with in my life and in all three cases I wasn't initially attracted to them - sometimes for months - until I got to know them and really fell for THEM, for personality.

If you're comfortable with it, you could post a picture? People on here are honestly genuinely good people and we could give you constructive criticism and make suggestions that way.
Nobody would dare make malicious comments, btw, because they know I'd kick their fucking ass so hard they'd need to have my boot surgically removed from their oesophagus.

Thanks for all the replies, fellas.

First, I could just hire a hooker. However, it's just not the same when you know the girl is doing it only for your cash. I want mutual attraction.

Second, there are some things I could fix. My eyebrows I don't want to fuck with, as I fear they will grow back with a vengeance. I am 6'2" and weigh 210 lbs ... I could change that with diet and exercise and that is what I plan to do when gyms reopen. In addition, social skills can be learnt. But I've been trying for some time now and the positive results in this area are negligible. (Oh, did I mention that I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and social anxiety disorder?)

Third, I'm not sure of this "fake till you make" belief. I believe that most people can see through others when they're not being genuine. I also believe that women are more perceptive than men and therefore can much easily detect a fake persona.

Fourth, whilst I have a Master of Marketing degree, it is practically useless as I lack the relevant experience employers see as mandatory.

First, I could just hire a hooker. However, it's just not the same when you know the girl is doing it only for your cash. I want mutual attraction.
if you do this as a virgin you will never develop a healthy view of romantic adult relationships and destroy your concept of a woman's worth.
i've fucked hookers, it was a waste of money and in retrospect i wish i could say i didn't pay for sex the two times i did.
Second, there are some things I could fix. My eyebrows I don't want to fuck with, as I fear they will grow back with a vengeance. I am 6'2" and weigh 210 lbs ... I could change that with diet and exercise and that is what I plan to do when gyms reopen. In addition, social skills can be learnt. But I've been trying for some time now and the positive results in this area are negligible. (Oh, did I mention that I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and social anxiety disorder?)
wax your goddamn eyebrows hell get them threaded - my oldest sisters an aesthetician and growing up with sisters i learned to take care of myself and look good. maintain em. they dont grow back with a vengeance.
at your height if you lost 20 pounds maybe 30 you would be exactly the size and weight hollywood tells us is ideal
being ugly is a better copout than being schizo and anxious. i am bipolar as all fuck, i have issues with panic attacks, i probably have nacissistic personality disorder, but i have never thought "i have difficulty getting women"
Third, I'm not sure of this "fake till you make" belief. I believe that most people can see through others when they're not being genuine. I also believe that women are more perceptive than men and therefore can much easily detect a fake persona.
you can't fake confidence. insecurity will always show through and people will know your overcompensating. work on how you see yourself and what you can influence with your power and not all the things in the world that have conspired against you having some game.
Fourth, whilst I have a Master of Marketing degree, it is practically useless as I lack the relevant experience employers see as mandatory.
i have a double bachelors in psych and enlish lit and rhet, i worked at call centres for four years before i decided to go to school again at 28 for electronics engineering. because of that choice to go back to school and the standard of living im comfortable with i'm 29 and living with my parents right now. its never gotten in the way.

seriously man stay off that incel redditor neckbeard logic and focus on self improvement. everything else will fall together

if you do this as a virgin you will never develop a healthy view of romantic adult relationships and destroy your concept of a woman's worth.
i've fucked hookers, it was a waste of money and in retrospect i wish i could say i didn't pay for sex the two times i did.

wax your goddamn eyebrows hell get them threaded - my oldest sisters an aesthetician and growing up with sisters i learned to take care of myself and look good. maintain em. they dont grow back with a vengeance.
at your height if you lost 20 pounds maybe 30 you would be exactly the size and weight hollywood tells us is ideal
being ugly is a better copout than being schizo and anxious. i am bipolar as all fuck, i have issues with panic attacks, i probably have nacissistic personality disorder, but i have never thought "i have difficulty getting women"
you can't fake confidence. insecurity will always show through and people will know your overcompensating. work on how you see yourself and what you can influence with your power and not all the things in the world that have conspired against you having some game.

i have a double bachelors in psych and enlish lit and rhet, i worked at call centres for four years before i decided to go to school again at 28 for electronics engineering. because of that choice to go back to school and the standard of living im comfortable with i'm 29 and living with my parents right now. its never gotten in the way.

seriously man stay off that incel redditor neckbeard logic and focus on self improvement. everything else will fall together
Thanks for addressing each of my points, brother. (By the way, I'm not a virgin. I have had sex in the past and one short-term GF. I just have't been laid since 2005.) I try to work on how I see myself. It varies from day to day. For instance, some days I look in the mirror and think, "Damn, I don't know why you can't get a girl, son." And then on other days I look in the mirror and think, "Get fucked!"

Also, do you suggest that I go to a salon for men and get my eyebrows sorted? My concern is that they will becoming feminine-looking should I do so.

Diet and exercise sounds good. As you stated should I lose some fat and gain some muscle it might make me a 5/10 as opposed to my current 3/10 looks.

EDIT: I try to dress well. I don't wear clothes that are too baggy or too tight. I don't dress like a bum; I do make some effort when it comes to dressing and personal hygiene.

as far as eyebrows man i just use the single blade side of my razor and i try to make sure i don't do them too thin or too perfectly symmetrical i just did my face yesterday and you can tell i did something but it doesn't like girly. a lot of male salons wont do eyebrows at least my hood jamaican barber, a lot of persian ones will. btw i don't shave lines into my eyebrows those are actual war wounds. i'm kinda the wrong person to ask about losing weight as i've never weighed over 150 but you want lean body mass i hear all the time. talk to a friend with a built physique about that more, but hey a 5/10s better than a 3. your attitude adds another 2 when you develop a more positive one and you'll be survived

mans been pulling pussy as a goddamn 4 with enough balls to catch em off guard - i dont actually consider myself a 4 i have fairly positive body image and im pretty narcissistic i'd rank myself as an 8 i'm shorter and skinnier than the conventional macho man archetype but im also packing serious heat, dress well, speak well, and carry myself with an air of power. "big dick energy" i think the kids call it.

Oh I thought the thread said "hot girls can't control themselves near me because I'm to sexy"

Thanks for all the replies, fellas.

The more you wax your eyebrows the thinner they come back in. So don't use that as an excuse to be ugly.

I bet you're not ugly. Post pics. You may not be an Adonis of perfectly chiseled manhood but don't sell yourself short. iressistability is an attitude. i'm not all that - not musular, not tall, and i'm pretty skinny - im not saying i am some kind of pick up artist but i generally do well for myself in terms of getting it when i want it. do not be a defeatist. we're all ugly my nigga what you think you hold a candle to the looks of that girl you crushing on? we find ways to distract from our flaws and highlight what makes us awesome.
This! There’s no such thing as ugly in my book, sadly I don’t practice what I preach I tend to strive for females who clearly don’t want me like devil. But I think that’s the human in us desiring a challenge. OP people aren’t lying when they said be yourself it will get you a lot more then you expect. But you can’t come out the gate hating yourself. People wanna be around people that are happy, have a positive attitude and striving for something. Most don’t care about your car, looks or money. But the problem is our society pushes that on us. You need bigger muscles bigger bank accounts better cars bigger houses, truly I can tell you this. I’ve fucked a lot and most of it I regret. I’ve had relationships that went no where past a sexual act, and I walked out feeling more confused and less fulfilled. Strive to make yourself better and find someone that helps you in that stride. Sex is overrated. It feels amazing i don’t take anything from that but eventually you look back like I do and see your little black book with a bunch of names that aren’t around you and wouldn’t piss on you if you was on fire. It was a waste of time for me and now when I finally find the one I gotta explain to her that chances are if we don’t move from this town one of her closest friends I’ve probably fucked. It don’t make me a bigger man, it makes me a little boy that was guided by his penis not his mind.

Second, there are some things I could fix. My eyebrows I don't want to fuck with, as I fear they will grow back with a vengeance.
Pulling hairs causes less regrowth, not more.
I am 6'2" and weigh 210 lbs ... I could change that with diet and exercise and that is what I plan to do when gyms reopen.
Food intake affects weight more than exercise, and doesn't depend on a gym.
In addition, social skills can be learnt. But I've been trying for some time now and the positive results in this area are negligible. (Oh, did I mention that I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and social anxiety disorder?)
[...]
Can I ask why you went into marketing when you so freely complain about your social skills?
I also believe that women are more perceptive than men and therefore can much easily detect a fake persona.
There are some things you might want to change about your attitude for real and not as part of a "persona" (Greek: mask)

The most obvious one is that you started a thread saying you can't get a girlfriend because you're "ugly as fuck", but it's not true: you're tall and not that fat. Meanwhile, you also have schizophrenia and no job, which probably do more to prevent you from having a relationship. You want to blame it on your appearance, even though we can now determine that your appearance is not the problem.

I can't say exactly why that is, but considering the number of tropes in your post that are clearly copied from the "incel" milieu, the most obvious conclusion is that you need to stop visiting incel messageboards and believing their drivel. Stop poisoning your own mind.

Second, regarding "fakeness" in general, it always reminds me of this quote from Alone: "Your treatment isn't for you, it's for other people". If you stop thinking about "improving your social skills" as in giving off a good impression, and start thinking about the impact you have on people you interact with, you'll probably find your social skills improve on their own.

Finally, you need to swallow your pride and consider an entry-level job or a career change. You weren't born 35 with an MA and no work experience, you walked there. You don't get a job for having a degree, you get a job for demonstrating skills. If you still want to work in marketing, you probably have to start at the bottom of the ladder. If you don't, maybe read the course catalog at your local community college.

Women generally don't want a partner without a job. Men are only interested in that because they think it gives them power and control in the relationship. I can safely guess that you don't want your partner to have that kind of "power and control" over you because, surprise, it's a bad deal and everyone knows it. Working is not an unfair standard.

Thanks, atara. I just want to mention that I do NOT visit "incel" forums. I've read some forums, such as bodybuilding ones, where there is a lot of misogyny. "Incels" tend to be women-haters. I'm not one -- I actually like women; it's just that -- evidently --they don't like me.

Anyway, I went into marketing simply because the concepts involved in the field are intriguing. Yes, I do have shitty social skills; however, I can interact with others on a professional level, as I would in a marketing role.

You say that I'm NOT ugly ... okay. Interesting. If this is the case, then why is it that NO women flirt with me? Why is it that no women talk to me? I mean even if it's a cashier they tend to avoid eye contact and speak to me in a flat monotone voice (if they actually do say something). I'm not totally clueless; I do know quite a bit about body language and how to interpret it correctly.

As for employment, well the Covid-19 pandemic has made it even tougher to find sustainable employment. I didn't intend to come off "entitled" due to my degree -- everybody has to start somewhere and with no practical experience under my belt only entry-level jobs are on the horizon. Still, that is better than being unemployed.

I haven't mentioned one thing: I don't have a social circle. In fact, I don't have any friends whatsoever. I've tried meetup groups but to no avail. No friendships have been established. It's particulary hard at my age as many people are married and all ready have a well-set social circle which makes it harder for outsiders like me to enter.

Thanks, atara. I just want to mention that I do NOT visit "incel" forums. I've read some forums, such as bodybuilding ones, where there is a lot of misogyny. "Incels" tend to be women-haters. I'm not one -- I actually like women; it's just that -- evidently --they don't like me.

Anyway, I went into marketing simply because the concepts involved in the field are intriguing. Yes, I do have shitty social skills; however, I can interact with others on a professional level, as I would in a marketing role.

You say that I'm NOT ugly ... okay. Interesting. If this is the case, then why is it that NO women flirt with me? Why is it that no women talk to me? I mean even if it's a cashier they tend to avoid eye contact and speak to me in a flat monotone voice (if they actually do say something). I'm not totally clueless; I do know quite a bit about body language and how to interpret it correctly.

As for employment, well the Covid-19 pandemic has made it even tougher to find sustainable employment. I didn't intend to come off "entitled" due to my degree -- everybody has to start somewhere and with no practical experience under my belt only entry-level jobs are on the horizon. Still, that is better than being unemployed.

I haven't mentioned one thing: I don't have a social circle. In fact, I don't have any friends whatsoever. I've tried meetup groups but to no avail. No friendships have been established. It's particulary hard at my age as many people are married and all ready have a well-set social circle which makes it harder for outsiders like me to enter.
Yeah but how you carry yourself also affects those your talking to, social circles are overrated I don’t mean to be rude but you have to stop those recycling of hatred about your situation it doesn’t make it any better. Coach Corey Wayne on YouTube may be of benefit, but self depreciation does nothing but make the problems worse. There is many sites in which you can easily find someone to fuck if that’s your main goal. But you have to admit judging a female based on her not making eye contact while she’s working a grocery store job isn’t really a measuring factor. How old is that girl tops 18.. That’s not really something you want around you anyways. If it is , sites like fet life would be your best bet. There’s plenty of girls with a fetish for “ugly” guys or older guys. That being said you probably aren’t doing anything to make yourself stand out. You probably look average or are good looking yet judge yourself to an impossible standard. Look at your attire, look at the way you carry and think about yourself. And be willing to listen to others if you ask the question