• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc cant find a staight answer.can you extract ketamine from a topical compound cream

^ In rehab, they offered and gave you ketamine cream, with no prescription? Sounds extremely doubtful that what you were given was a compounded topical ketamine....

They asked who would be interested and took down names. I'm not sure if a prescription was written or not. I didn't ask for it because I didn't need it. They didn't come out and say "who would be interested in pain relief cream containing ketamine", because if they knew I doubt it would have been given out in the first place. I did see the tube from another person who had been given it and in ingredients "ketamine' was listed. I really have no reason to lie, I don't gain anything from it.

Then you can't extract ketamine from a compounded cream. What did you think it'd be as easy as "microwave the cream for 10 seconds, push the sludge through a micron filter, yield ketamine?". You're going to need lab equipment to do any extraction except for the most basic of all extractions like a CWE, and even CWE's should be done using lab equipment if possible...

Haha i actually started laughing at that :)

did some searches for 'ketamine cream' and it is real. learn something new everyday. getting the K out would consist of numerous extractions... how much K is in it? If we're talking a small amount it wont be worth it. Here's two threads here on it:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/676170-Extraction-of-bupivacaine-from-ketamine-lotion

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/671839-K-lotion

and yes you can get high on K. It's a pretty fucking weird high, closest thing I can think of would be like an inverse or reverse acid trip that lasts 90 minutes or so.
Im sorry if this has been answered before or this is thd wrong area for this post admins move it if so. Ive been searching for a straight answer to this for awhile...can you extract ketamine from a compound cream that contains k,lidocain,and gabepentin and potential separate the k from lido and gaba?
You dont need to extract it. Do the math and calculate if you can get a rec value of k without significant amount of the other drugs in the cream. I am picking up my script now for 100g cream thats 25%ketamine, 6% gabapentin, 1% lidocaine. Ive been eating and plugging this stuff for years. One pump of the cream I get is a gram and thats a good dose of k , esp if plugged but negligible amount of gabapentin. I go through a bottle like this (25gs of pure ketamine) in about 3 weeks. No insurance so its like 150 a bottle but k goes for 50-150 a g so I'm happy. Ive added water and measured in ml in the past to be more accurate on dosing. Cleaned out an almost empty bottle one time w water and since I had already scraped it I figured it wouldnt be much esp bc of my tolerance. Takes me almost a g to hole decent. But it was the only time I felt like I over did it. Couldnt see or hear and completely incapacitated in a near death like trip. Felt physically toxic too. But yeah. I have easily got a prescription for this from any doc I asked even though they knew I was the highest level addict. They just dont think like addicts. I'm barely gonna be able to walk out of this office after plugging a half g of phama k ;)