• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc cant find a staight answer.can you extract ketamine from a topical compound cream

Has anyone tried jerking off with this cream? This comment is of no harm reduction value, but hey, it had to be said...

Has anyone tried jerking off with this cream? This comment is of no harm reduction value, but hey, it had to be said...
you're not getting into a hole jacking off with the cream. Damaging the sensitive skin is not worth it.

you're not getting into a hole jacking off with the cream. Damaging the sensitive skin is not worth it.

You could go into a hole, a k hole, probably not, an assortment of other "holes" a solid possibility.

Last edited:
You could go into a hole, a k hole, probably not, an assortment of other "holes" a solid possibility.
I think it would keep you from holes... Besides the creme probably damaging the skin making things look shriveled and nasty. Plus most people would avoid someone jacking off with a topical pain relief formula in hopes to be affected by the minute amount of ketaminem

I think it would keep you from holes... Besides the creme probably damaging the skin making things look shriveled and nasty. Plus most people would avoid someone jacking off with a topical pain relief formula in hopes to be affected by the minute amount of ketaminem

I was joking, but seeing as it is a topical cream, why would it ruin your dick? Just curious...

I'd imagine jacking it with a cream that has multiple numbing agents* would be at best, ahem, "unproductive". And at worst, you could probably inflict some damage that, uh, isn't covered by warranty.

* A "reverse stranger" if you will.

I'd imagine jacking it with a cream that has multiple numbing agents* would be at best, ahem, "unproductive". And at worst, you could probably inflict some damage that, uh, isn't covered by warranty.

* A "reverse stranger" if you will.

Meh, there are many numbing agents used in condoms as a performance enhancement...

With that being said, not sure which ones are in this cream.

Certainly not the topic title.

I think anyone who claims local anaesthetics are "performance enhancers" probably has never had a numb johnson before. Put it this way: I don't ever see anyone championing the use of lidocaine-laced condoms, but I do often read about people who want their money back for a product you really, really can't return after use!

I think without any sort of separation (e.g. chromatography, or careful manipulation of pH and select choice of solvents) you'll run into the problem of a really dirty experience. Ketamine's rectal BA without proper buffering is very low, you'd have much more effect from the gabapentin et cetera.

I think without any sort of separation (e.g. chromatography, or careful manipulation of pH and select choice of solvents) you'll run into the problem of a really dirty experience. Ketamine's rectal BA without proper buffering is very low, you'd have much more effect from the gabapentin et cetera.

Yeah, given the sheer number of drugs in the cream, you'd need at least a/b, polar and non-polar solvents, fractional distiliation, and probably centrifuging and chromotography to seperate out the Ketamine from everything else, and that's assuming the K isnt polymer/matrix bound to something in the cream. To put it bluntly, if you cannot figure out (or know) how to bust an OP xx, this extraction is about as impossible (or expensive) as extracting gold from seawater.

Certainly not the topic title.

I think anyone who claims local anaesthetics are "performance enhancers" probably has never had a numb johnson before. Put it this way: I don't ever see anyone championing the use of lidocaine-laced condoms, but I do often read about people who want their money back for a product you really, really can't return after use!
Well, if someone is met with the difficulty of busting a nut with the simple contact of a strong wind, I can see it coming in handy...

I was joking, but seeing as it is a topical cream, why would it ruin your dick? Just curious...
The skins sensitive.... The inactives as well as actives can cause damage much more easily.

The skins sensitive.... The inactives as well as actives can cause damage much more easily.

Any science baking this or is this just unfounded bro science? I have no horse in this race ,just sounds faulty...

I wouldn't say science, but more or less common sense.... It won't make it fall off (eyeroll) or possibly damage in ways noticeable, but it will. There's a reason to protect your nuts. That's not just true for squirrels

Last edited:
I wouldn't say science, but more or less common sense.... It won't make it fall of (eyeroll) or possibly damage in ways noticeable, but it will. There's a reason to protect your nuts. That's not just true for squirrels

For me personally I don't think it is common sense to assume a cream made for topical use, on your skin, is going to ruin your skin, even the skin on your dick....What ingredient does this?

I don't even know why I'm entertaining this, I have no investments, but now I'm curious.

I know some insist to avoid "glandular areas", guess it depends on the formula.

I went to rehab (again) in December of 2011. There were a wide variety of people there, many with actual physical pain/joint pain. They offered us pain cream for achy joints and such. Well some younger people got "prescribed" it, though I'm sure no prescription was necessary. One girl consumed the whole tube of cream and ended up in the hospital. She said she was high at first then started to feel really sick and eventually blacked out. The next day the man who had offered us the cream brought us all together and said something like "well, some people have been eating the pain cream, so we're gonna take the tubes back from those that got them and we will find a different cream". Seeing this thread reminded me of that day. So after your extraction fails, please do not eat the cream. =)

^ In rehab, they offered and gave you ketamine cream, with no prescription? Sounds extremely doubtful that what you were given was a compounded topical ketamine....