• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc cant find a staight answer.can you extract ketamine from a topical compound cream

smackattack11

Greenlighter
Im sorry if this has been answered before or this is thd wrong area for this post admins move it if so. Ive been searching for a straight answer to this for awhile...can you extract ketamine from a compound cream that contains k,lidocain,and gabepentin and potential separate the k from lido and gaba?

Probably but Id guess it lists "Vitamin K" as an ingredient, which is NOT ketamine.

^ Actually I think this may be a real cream. It's made by compounding pharmacies if I'm correct. I would not be sure how to answer OP's question though since the cream likely contains more than the active ingredients.

I'm sure there is a way. I would look at the solubility of K in different solvents. I would think that you could get it reasonably pure using that methodology, but I still wouldn't shoot it personally.

did some searches for 'ketamine cream' and it is real. learn something new everyday. getting the K out would consist of numerous extractions... how much K is in it? If we're talking a small amount it wont be worth it. Here's two threads here on it:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/676170-Extraction-of-bupivacaine-from-ketamine-lotion

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/671839-K-lotion

and yes you can get high on K. It's a pretty fucking weird high, closest thing I can think of would be like an inverse or reverse acid trip that lasts 90 minutes or so.

There 4% k but can get raised i know there is 10% ones but regardless we would like to know if there is a way to do and extraction...even if we cant get the gaba and lido out we want to kno considering neither are bad to injest nasally

I have some of this, there is *no* way you're going to seperate the K from all the other shit in the cream. The concentration is not high enough

It's not the gaba and lido that should be your biggest chosen, but the cream itself you will not seperate it from. Your better off buying btc and getting k off the dark net

You're not gonna be able to extract the K with no equipment or knowledge of what you're doing. Somebody made a thread about this stuff a while back and claimed that he was able to achieve mild effects by scratching his skin with something abrasive and applying large amounts of cream to the area.

Not sure if what he experienced was placebo or not but as someone who actually has a bottle of this, I don't think I could ever see myself being that desperate for a mild (perhaps even non-existant) buzz. You can probably find the thread with a bit of digging.

There is no way to extract the ketamine from the cream effectively with household equipment.

I dont have lab equipment bro

Then you can't extract ketamine from a compounded cream. What did you think it'd be as easy as "microwave the cream for 10 seconds, push the sludge through a micron filter, yield ketamine?". You're going to need lab equipment to do any extraction except for the most basic of all extractions like a CWE, and even CWE's should be done using lab equipment if possible...

I would imagine that the cream is a water-in-oil emulsion with a wide mixture of components and suspect if you add water, mix, and attempt to seperate the oils from the water soluble stuff, you will just have a large volume of goopy milk.

Then you can't extract ketamine from a compounded cream. What did you think it'd be as easy as "microwave the cream for 10 seconds, push the sludge through a micron filter, yield ketamine?". ..

LMAO....Classic. Love it.

Been prescribed this cream. If your tolerance is low enough you should be able to get relatively "creamed up" by just lightly scratching your skin and applying the cream over pretty much all your body.