• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can't even get drunk now.

noble kava only. I prefer the "heavy" stuff.

There is micronized kava powder and stuff like pre-made drinks which may be good for a kava beginner.
I'm pretty hand with the kitchen chemistry. So noble micronised the best then?

scripts come with instructions iirc
I don't wanna argue. ime alcohol abuse is the most destructive ymmv tho
Oh fuck I'm not arguing THAT. Alcohol definitely is far more damaging to the body than any opiate. It would most probably not stand a chance in hell of being legalised if it was a new drug that just showed up on the scene recently.
And the ONLY reason opiates are so dangerous is because of the wildly varying strength and toxic cuts and unhygienic production processes which can contaminate the product with nasty bacteria etc. None of that is, or rather 'should be' a problem with a regulated legal supply

Oh fuck I'm not arguing THAT. Alcohol definitely is far more damaging to the body than any opiate. It would most probably not stand a chance in hell of being legalised if it was a new drug that just showed up on the scene recently.
And the ONLY reason opiates are so dangerous is because of the wildly varying strength and toxic cuts and unhygienic production processes which can contaminate the product with nasty bacteria etc. None of that is, or rather 'should be' a problem with a regulated legal supply
agreed

Oh fuck I'm not arguing THAT. Alcohol definitely is far more damaging to the body than any opiate. It would most probably not stand a chance in hell of being legalised if it was a new drug that just showed up on the scene recently. And the ONLY reason opiates are so dangerous is because of the wildly varying strength and toxic cuts and unhygienic production processes which can contaminate the product with nasty bacteria etc. None of that is, or rather 'should be' a problem with a regulated legal supply
I agree with most of this post, but people definitely overdose even with pure stuff. Some people are just destructive and will ruin their mind and body no matter what drug they are using.

If alcohol could be replaced with some opioid that lacks that beta-2-arrestin recruitment which causes respiratory depression, society would be so much better off. Hell, even replacing alcohol with GHB would be an improvement for our livers.

Maybe we all need some of Mr @AlsoTapered s pie eyed oz lam. I do find it intriguing.

But on a serious note. The best thing I've found for alcohol replacement @TheUltimateFixx is phenibut but you have to find the right dose for you. I think it's realty underrated. Plus it does potentiate opiates. So maybe you could have e a handful co codamol and feel good but not a .was and your partner won't care.

The videos getting g bigger... bigger...bigger....

Errrr.

I agree with most of this post, but people definitely overdose even with pure stuff. Some people are just destructive and will ruin their mind and body no matter what drug they are using.
I'm not arguing the case for push-the-envelope drug hazardeurs, because humanity has always had those individuals and will always have them, and the legal or illegal status of any drug won't make a difference to them. I WAS one such individual ; and arguing from extreme cases like that for permanent prohibition so that the vast majority of responsible drug users can't access their substance of choice safely, is virtue-signalling at its most irrational and damaging.

Maybe we all need some of Mr @AlsoTapered s pie eyed oz lam. I do find it intriguing.

But on a serious note. The best thing I've found for alcohol replacement @TheUltimateFixx is phenibut but you have to find the right dose for you. I think it's realty underrated. Plus it does potentiate opiates. So maybe you could have e a handful co codamol and feel good but not a .was and your partner won't care.

The videos getting g bigger... bigger...bigger....

Errrr.
Why would I wanna replace alcohol when the alcohol itself is already nothing but a (shit) replacement.

I think I might be heading that way.
Well stop it, eh? If you make a list of available lifestyle choices and start by scratching off drinking yourself to death. Then take it from there. Good luck. I hope you find something that wooooorkkkksssss....

I seem to have been sucked into a gabapentanoid vortex and I'm spinny out!

Byyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......