• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored as fuck, y'all, someone give me a word and I'ma try to make a rhyme to/with it.

iight well fuck y'all then... can't even come up with a word so I can bust my pen, or break a keyboard-- my mouse or these external speakers cuz this speaker when he's speakin' (I mean typin') it's really preachin'... ain't really had the time on this one here to dig too deep in-- but fuck it, I'ma shovel it.. neck-deep in this dirt and I ain't even rubber-glovin' it; I'm used to the plot... yeah, I'm used to the grave-diggin' when mother fuckers stingy with they words and they won't give 'em, the bitches.... really... it's just a fuckin' word, I mean, help me cure my boredom and stop being huge jerks, ya fuckin' jerks

c'mon man give me a word. I'm fucked up and bored

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPEIADLfih ah shit i forget how it goes. anyway, if you're bored just ask assclass for a reacharound ;)

I knew applecore'd hit me with a super un-rearrangeable word to a rhyme scheme like mother fuckin' lackadaisical but fuck it, I'ma play with you... asked y'all for the game and knew I could get faded, too, but I made it, yo, I made it, fuckin' made it work on mic-- I mean the rhyme cuz ain't no mic when you doin' this shit over type but lackadaisical? ain't no one ever called me that... but when I blaze a few they all seem to call right back...scavvers blazin' out the blue or the red like the Flash (who's a superhero to you) but anyways I digress and really 'bout to blaze a few while you sit, chill, rest; lemme get another word or two

[EDIT gotchu thuj, might be a while though ya prick]

went to school with the Trojans, nothin' 'bout us was ferocious.... sports-wise, I mean, our weed game was the dopest... 'member one day chillin' at my homie Roman's... shared a condo, altogether: four stoners; didn't live there myself, I was the white boy Token... anyways, they was playin' Madden', shit was borin'... so I found the other TV, started soarin'... channel-changin' like that was my TV, yo, I owned it... the volume was loud at the time-- didn't know it and next thing we hear is supercalifragilisticexpiealidicious and my homies is all stuck... they was all like "WHAT?!" and came into that fuckin' room like "What your white ass doin', what the fuck you watchin', dawg?" and I'm like "Mary Poppins, homie, but I think the control is broken because that button seem stuck..." then his bitch ass laughed, grabbed the remote, threw it down, hit his drawer, handed me another; I had the good one now and shit was gravy....

like....

ain't nobody else hear me watchin' Mary Poppins in a apartment of ghetto ass black dudes, it was dope.

just throw on some ice cube for camoflauge

861516b2f8c2a1099c3f7c6c57b8dc30.jpg

I'm really good at camouflage. If you can find the picture of myself hidden in this message I'll pretty much consider you a wizard, bro.

edit: or wait, was that the word?

okay, I'm camouflaged... man, I can't be seen by y'all.... so under-the-radar could put that red beam on y'all, but I ain't really about that, I'm just 'bout gettin' bread..... not excessively, just makin' sure my mouth get fed..... the family on my same level, squad right under my head... that means I come first and if there ain't none left then they don't get shit and gotta feed themselves and that's just how shit go... only lookin' out for numero uno... and that's about all the spanish that I think I know so don't call me out for fakin' like I'm bilingual cuz I'm not, though... I'm just swervin' out here, watchin' for the potholes..... heh... you thinkin' literally "potholes," but, homie, I'm not talkin' about those-- talkin' 'bout that shit could get a mother fuckin' locked, bro [POLICE], but knock on wood cuz I ain't been popped since my balls dropped so you know I know to keep my shit on lock, bro... still bored, though... no words, got herb, got some mother fuckin' pot, so I think you already know 'bout to post at the house and just chill... I just chill... yeah, posted at the house I just chill.... just chill... I just chill...

posted at the house i just chill

just throw on some ice cube for camoflauge

861516b2f8c2a1099c3f7c6c57b8dc30.jpg

lmao me and all my friends

what up b lighters??

Been smoking lotta co2 oil. I found a cheap way to get it. Smokes much smoother than most the improperly made and barely safe if even safe and not mildly to moderatly+ hazardous wax most people sell in the street. A club in my town is letting grams go for bottom shelf 8ths. I was like dafuq... whatever I'm on it. I think maybe because the oil started getting old and darker in color than ones I paid double, or what I thought was standard. If not that, usually on my co2 oil atomizer vape pens. Super clean, no mess, imo very affordable, and very low profile. Pens that add in terpenes and are a high grade extraction often don't smell like weed- actually I have yet to find one, maybe a rosin vape, but most vapes use co2 oil and yeah I've been told by non smokers even that it smells like whatever terp they add, a lot have piney lemony smell, but prettymuch impossible to distinguish between nicotine vapes. Been trying to keep it low key since I have my dui classes to finish up.

Hopefully I'll be able to buy a car soon with the help of my parents but last time I asked for money for help to get a new car my dad handed me 500 bucks, which I can't complain but being the accident wasn't my fault that time and I wasn't intoxicated and eventually lost the job I had because I couldn't get reliable transportation...not really expecting much on their part. I even said I could pay them back no problem once I get a job doin electrical again, but I can't do that with a bike. ANyways I'll probably end ujp buying some beater off of a dealer at and have to go into some debt or pick up another beater and risk it breaking down or imo being a large part of what led to my dui. but I can't blame the car for taking mdma and not sleeping.

SO yeah, just keeping it to weed and occasional vic or benzo but nothing wild lately, trying to keep any money I have in my pocket unless for food.

lmao me and all my friends

what up b lighters??

I think I browned out last night. So many missing memories, but so many delightful ones in between the empty spaces....

Today I think I'll keep my short-term memory intact. Probably safest that way.

In other news, it's fucking beautiful outside and I'm about to go for a run until I feel like my lungs are rebelling. Hope y'all muh fuckahs are enjoying 70-degree days wherever you're all at.

iight well fuck y'all then... can't even come up with a word so I can bust my pen, or break a keyboard-- my mouse or these external speakers cuz this speaker when he's speakin' (I mean typin') it's really preachin'... ain't really had the time on this one here to dig too deep in-- but fuck it, I'ma shovel it.. neck-deep in this dirt and I ain't even rubber-glovin' it; I'm used to the plot... yeah, I'm used to the grave-diggin' when mother fuckers stingy with they words and they won't give 'em, the bitches.... really... it's just a fuckin' word, I mean, help me cure my boredom and stop being huge jerks, ya fuckin' jerks

c'mon man give me a word. I'm fucked up and bored

i was trynna post to this last night. way too high on LSD.

i took 2 tabs and didn't even wanna touch my K.

forgot the balloons so no whippets.

smoked a couple joints and got a bad panic attack like symptom in left arm. down to my pinky and index fingers were twitching (was a panic attack brought on from the weed) i took 35mg of diazepam and it neutralized the body load and i started sniffing my K. had some amazing visuals laying in the arms of my girl at this point and she was so comforting cos i was mentally pissed thinking there was something wrong with my heart and i should be concerned. oh well fuck it.

they were supposedly 100mcg tabs. passed elrich.

i was so high though man damn. for a long time too. stayed up in bed w my chick and finally had a morning kratom dose -10g :).

smoked 2 joints and im chillin today =D

I haven't fucked with blotter since my senior year of high school (like 11 years now.)

Haven't had a straight up hallucinogen or a really strong psychedelic in about half that.

idk, judging from my past experiences (which were WONDERFUL while tripping, terrible returning to reality) I feel like my mind is just too fragile to handle that shit. Like I'm balancing on the edge of a cliff and another trip might send me spiraling out of control (talking about anxiety/depression here). I'm not generally depressed, just cynical, but whenever I come down off a trip I feel... well.... like nothing's worth it. Nobody's worth it. Nothing's fun, everything sucks, hate the world, fuck you too, no I don't want any god damn fries with that, panic attacks because I ran out of butter but already cooked the pasta for some Kraft mac and cheese.

lol, my head's really fucked up in some really slight ways.

no lie, though, LSD was my d.o.c. for years before my main tripping buddy was murdered. After he passed I just haven't been able to even think about that shit without missing my brother, and, man, I do NOT want that undealt-with grief coming out 100-fold the next time (if I ever) take the stuff again.

Been thinking a lot about molly and e-pills lately, though, but I'm just not plugged into a circle of reliable users/connects with that stuff. The shit that does come around seems to be more speed than anything, from what I can tell.

Yeah I don't fuck with 'molly' or E. Seems like a random grab bag to me. Always wanted to try MDMA but it's well below a number of other drugs I wana source first, like Ketamine and morphine and mescaline, and a whole slew of others.

idk if I'm 100% correct, but I've always considered molly to be the powdered/crystal (not sure which) pure MDMA, whereas an e-pill is a pill pressed with literally whatever the random pill-presser wants to include, but should typically have MDMA in it.... the problem is they don't always do, though, and thus the pill testing kit was invented.

Truth be told, I'm glad I was never into the rave/E scene. That shit's just too hype for me, man, too much energy. When I roll on a pill I like to be alone or with ONE other close friend who's absolutely not rolling and content with letting me just fall quiet and enjoy the euphoria whenever it hits. People tend to piss me off, but there's always those few friends you got that are chill as fuck no matter what and it's damn near impossible to get irritated with 'em even when your head's going through all these changes in perception.

Basically... if I'm peakin' on a pill and seein' fractals on a wall and feeling those weird, pleasurable tingles all throughout my body (you know, like when it shoots up your spine real quick and then you shudder and it's over, but this shit happens for like 10-20min at a time all over my body when I peak), then I need you to kindly shut the fuck up, please, and I'm probably only asking once before I wild the fuck out on the second time.

lol, who remembers these joints (NSFW for size)

NSFW:

This shit got me feelin' nostalgic as fuck, for real.

Basically... if I'm peakin' on a pill and seein' fractals on a wall and feeling those weird, pleasurable tingles all throughout my body (you know, like when it shoots up your spine real quick and then you shudder and it's over, but this shit happens for like 10-20min at a time all over my body when I peak), then I need you to kindly shut the fuck up, please, and I'm probably only asking once before I wild the fuck out on the second time.

I can certainly understand not wanting to hear a bunch of small talk while you're trying to enjoy the euphoria of a roll, but MDMA is known for its ability to open people up to deep communication. I've never rolled before, but if I ever do, it'll be with my hypothetical future girlfriend.

lol, who remembers these joints (NSFW for size)

I dunno why Linkin Park set to DBZ is called a "joint", but hey, I'll take some Linkin Park any ol' day of the week.

...You should never come to the DC/MD/VA area. We will confuse the ever-loving shit out of you with the way we talk.

A joint/jont/junt is anything. Literally anything. Someone got some cookies? "Ay young, lemme get one'a them joints" A neighbor pissing you off? "Moe, I'm tellin' you, this niggaz joint 'bout to get keyed the fuck up so his goofy ass step outside and I can go smack." Your friend 'bout to step in the store? "Ay bruh, do me a favor and get me some vanilla 'rillos. Naw... Nah, not the green pack, Vanilla. Yeah, the blue one, that joint."

but don't confuse junt with jah, because sayin "jah like that" is way different then "I wanna joint like THAT"... "Jah like that" means like "That was so awesome [or whatever depending on the context of the conversation]"

[EDIT: Like.... like, this, bro, just wait til the engineer starts speakin' after the 30sec rap (just listen to the whole thing, it's worth it even though the sound glitches out for a few seconds around 2min):

]

But really, though, a joint can be anything, and if it doesn't seem like I'm talking about a weed-joint I'm probably not.

As far as MDMA goes, it's a fact that it makes me feel closer to only a very specific subset of people. If a person doesn't fit those requirements (chill, calm, understanding the need for quiet at certain times, generally just not being a dick), then I will want to fuck your shit up if you persist after I ask you to stop. No amount of drug-induced empathy in the world can get rid of my irritation and somebody interrupting one of my rare chances to actually feel good.

What I think the problem is is that I'm naturally introverted, and, at peak at least, that introversion comes out 100-fold and I just feel the need to push everything away that's not maintaining my euphoria and hold onto anything and anybody who helps boost it, and most people tend to be the former.

So yeah, I roll one- or two-deep. Same with tripping.

That shit is not a group activity when I'm involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.