• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experiences with benzos are limited. I liked valium a whole lot when I tried it, but I never tried it a second time. Done etizolam and diclazepam a couple times, mostly as trip-enders though when I need sleep. They don't do much for me except produce an apathetic lethargicness...
yep spot on about the apathy and lethargicness. this is why i don't get benzo'd out anymore unless it's for coming down from rolling or tripping.

i was taking them loosely to even out my higher doses of kratom but i've brought them back down to less than 6grams :).

i also use benzos for traveling but im sure i could substitute that for kratom;).

enjoy yer morning too jib *_*

contemplating dropping 3 hits of LSD solo this weekend. i'm trying to gear myself for the 'heroic dose'.

i'll have good company and good fucking weed. i've been saving my kief for this trip too =D;).

i also have a vapor genie, access to benzos and kratom in case things go south and the place i'll be tripping in has strong edibles i can take.

no ketamine :(. i'm probably just gonna settle for nitrous :).

i'd love to hear Cream Gravy?'s thoughts on high doses of acid solo.

Hmmm I dunno. The most I've ever done solo is two hits, and really the most I've ever done is three and a half with a friend. It depends on experience level imo. These days I prefer solo tripping because I can get real weird and no one asks me if I'm "alright" or anything. I spend time out walking my dog late at night when there's no one around and I usually mix in some beer or mild opioids to take the edge off. My highest doses have been with people generally though, and depending on the people that can be better or worse.

I know I'm a PD head but I really haven't pushed my limits hahah. I've always been a bit scared and these days I don't have a great setting for getting that far out, it's hard for me to avoid people I need to interact with. If I'm on only a half to whole hit then I can talk to parents and normies with ease, past two hits I can't even talk to my girlfriend sometimes hahah.

The fact that you have your preferred downers says you're good to go imo. That's really the biggest part of solo tripping. Don't be afraid to mellow it out. To me there is nothing better than being blissfully opiated while tripping balls. I get stuck to the couch/bed whatever, music becomes orgasmic.

Of course, these are all just my opinions, there's no 'proper' way to trip really, it's all very subjective. Many of the weirder heads over in PD would tell you I'm a pussy and that three hits isn't very much and that if you're not diving in at a ten strip then you're not really getting anywhere, but I'm not about that. I have plenty of acid, I'll get around to four and five hit trips when I'm ready for it down the road.

Last edited:
i hear you brother.

i personally didn't see the need to push to the heroic dose but i wanna experience it at least once while i'm still young and experimental.

2tabs is the perfect level for me. i'm def not afraid to mellow it out.

thanks your your words.

Can somebody suggest me an alternate slang term for our favorite plant? "Cannabis" has too many syllables, and I feel like most of the other nicknames have a slightly derogatory connotation. IDK, maybe I'm the odd one out, but "weed", "pot", and "herb" just annoy me.

"Bud" and "flower" are decent; they're fairly neutral and technically accurate. "Ganja" is alright. But I know that you stoners can get creative. Come on, let's hear some new ideas.

I have plenty of acid, I'll get around to four and five hit trips when I'm ready for it down the road.

I feel you. High dose acid isn't worth a whole lot of hype, IMO. Once you start going much higher than a couple hundred mics (or even 100), basically all of the desirable effects level out, and you're just increasing the bodyload and bad-trip potential.

If you want to experience a completely new level of psychedelic intensity, better to smoke DMT (or drink ayahuasca) instead of eating a boatload of LSD.

Can somebody suggest me an alternate slang term for our favorite plant? "Cannabis" has too many syllables, and I feel like most of the other nicknames have a slightly derogatory connotation. IDK, maybe I'm the odd one out, but "weed", "pot", and "herb" just annoy me.

"Bud" and "flower" are decent; they're fairly neutral and technically accurate. "Ganja" is alright. But I know that you stoners can get creative. Come on, let's hear some new ideas.

When I don't say pot or weed, I typically call it tree.

idk, started in high school in the early 2000s for me. stuck ever since..

Occasionally I'll say or hear my friends say loud, gas, pack... i don't like all those type of names, personally. If I say it/them, I'm FUUUUUUCKED UP.

I always call it "weed".

My ex would call it "smoke" ("smoke" being a noun rather than a verb in this case).

I like to call it wacky tobacky or devil's lettuce, but I guess those have negative connotations of their own 8)

^ Haha. Well, those are silly enough that the negative connotation is lost. I may have to start calling it the Devil's Lettuce from now on.

Regarding music enhancement, I know I'm a weirdo, but the lettuce doesn't really do it for me. Yeah it's nice, but... acid.

You know what's another music enhancement gem? Pregabalin. Holy fuck.

Regarding music enhancement, I know I'm a weirdo, but the lettuce doesn't really do it for me. Yeah it's nice, but... acid.
Yes. Honestly the way it distorts almost all sound is crazy at times. I sat in my backyard one time perplexed as fuck, trying to understand what the heck the ambient noise I was hearing was, and after about half an hour I finally figured out it was the sound of a/c units whirring their fans :|

Weed hasn't done much for music since the first year or two of use, that effect seems to have worn off with long term tolerance for me.

o.o

So I bought a zip last night. Just weighed it. Fuckin...

37g? idk what happened but he didn't mention shit about an extra 9g's so hey, it's all gravy. Maybe he's got like a loyal customer rewards program of something.

Nearly snapped my ankle at work yesterday. Probably gonna hit a clinic up today and see if I can get some meds for it... shit doesn't look so bad but just putting a sock on feels like I'm crushing one side of my ankle/heel in a vice grip.

It was pretty cool how it turned instantly blue when it happened, though, and then I got to actually watch the bruise fade to purple, red and then brown. Like, don't get me wrong, I know how bruises work... I've just never seen them go through so many phases within like a 10 minute period.

[EDIT: I was carrying a 178lb rug/carpet out of a truck and on my last step out of the truck my foot fell between the truck's metal grate and the metal frame of the bay doors, but I kept on trying to walk (I'm not a dumbass,it just happened so fast that I insta-fell) so I hit the ground with my ankle pinned in the vertical position between two sets of super heavy steel.)

Last edited:

I feel you. High dose acid isn't worth a whole lot of hype, IMO. Once you start going much higher than a couple hundred mics (or even 100), basically all of the desirable effects level out, and you're just increasing the bodyload and bad-trip potential.

If you want to experience a completely new level of psychedelic intensity, better to smoke DMT (or drink ayahuasca) instead of eating a boatload of LSD.

slang: gas, peng, grass, stickyicky

high dosed LSD: yeah i personally couldn't see the purpose in going too high in dosing acid because 2tabs already has me so out there i couldn't fathom going higher. something in me wanted to just do a high dose of acid but i think i'll do 2 and a half tabs.

next level psychedelic intensity: yeah i've done DMT and will be doing some very soon actually. i only do it once a year..

[EDIT: I was carrying a 178lb rug/carpet out of a truck and on my last step out of the truck my foot fell between the truck's metal grate and the metal frame of the bay doors, but I kept on trying to walk (I'm not a dumbass,it just happened so fast that I insta-fell) so I hit the ground with my ankle pinned in the vertical position between two sets of super heavy steel.)

Wow, that sucks. :| Wishing you a speedy recovery.

yeah i've done DMT and will be doing some very soon actually. i only do it once a year..

I like to have a little caapi beforehand. It draws out the trip in a very nice way and makes it even more visual.

I like to have a little caapi beforehand. It draws out the trip in a very nice way and makes it even more visual.

more visual?

is that even possible?

on another note, i'm pleasantly surprised w the strength of this weed i got :). not the best taste but it smells dank. not sweet or fruity or anything. dank. very sticky too :D.

i'm bummed by the taste though cos that what i look for the most in weed (apart from the kick).

otherwise it literally keeps going out.

i smoke indoors and it's not how it's rolled cos other joints burn fine.

very weird. the high is still pretty strong.

more visual?

is that even possible?

Hah... well, maybe what I should say is, you can get to the same level of visual intensity without getting quite as far out.

i'm bummed by the taste though cos that what i look for the most in weed (apart from the kick).

otherwise it literally keeps going out.

Yeah, I'm a flavor chaser as well. Maybe it isn't staying lit because it's a little under-cured?

Hah... well, maybe what I should say is, you can get to the same level of visual intensity without getting quite as far out.
'going far out' is literally stepping outside of 'normal' behaviour you would say?

being perceived as insane?

the first time i smoked DMT my friend said my head was spinning in circles and i had the biggest smile on my face.
first time i went far out on LSD or whatever the fuck that was (blotter had a taste) i was drooling my beer, smiling, laughing to myself wearing a 'Rehab is for quitters' T-shirt, smoking, while some kids were staring at me..

Yeah, I'm a flavor chaser as well. Maybe it isn't staying lit because it's a little under-cured?
this is exactly what i was thinking. said i'd let it sit in the jar for a minute. i've got enough so that i'll be able to see the cured side of this bud:).

I feel ripped when I get bud that's not fully cured; it usually weighs more than it should and is hard to smoke like you were saying. Booooo!

'going far out' is literally stepping outside of 'normal' behaviour you would say?

being perceived as insane?

I just mean like, being transported to another reality. With caapi, you can still feel more or less like you're on planet Earth, but the visuals are insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.