• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really liking this Orange Kush (by Artizen Cannabis) I got the other day. Stoney as fk.

So on Thursday it was 81°F here. I realize that's warm for Feb/Mar, but still, 81 degrees. A storm came through yesterday (a bitch of one, too, not for me but locally-dropped tornadoes and shit and inch-wide hail showers) and decided we weren't doing Winter right, I guess, and today it's 35 degrees with a low of mother fucking 22 tonight.

Yeah, yeah, "This is a weed forum and fuck your weather, guy," but this shit is seriously irritating me. I wish the seasons were more static, and the changes more sudden. Summer one day and Winter the next is how daily smokers get sick, man, fuck. :(

Plus, I'm only supposed to be this cold at work. This shit shouldn't be goin' down in the middle of the day.

I can't find a weather thread but you can have my winter. It snowed about 3X the annual normal this winter and we got a foot on Monday. My backyard looks like a war zone from the trees that came down from freezing rain.

just finished the second joint of the day. had a couple beers and i'm at my perfect zone:|.

Been warm for weeks here, just shaved my dog down to a half inch of hair 'cause winter seems to be over :\

I'm about to do some wax and have some cheap coffee. Hopefully it'll kick start me, had to use etizolam to sleep last night and I feel so... apathetic.

I can't find a weather thread but you can have my winter. It snowed about 3X the annual normal this winter and we got a foot on Monday. My backyard looks like a war zone from the trees that came down from freezing rain.

Lol, I hear you. It's just that the weather in the Chesapeake Bay/Southern Maryland area is fucking ridiculous. We get every spectrum of every possible seasonal storms/bullshit. Like, it's typical to have a 80 degree day on monday, a 50 degree day on tuesday, drop down to about 25 on wednesday, a HUGE wind/storm comes through and then we're back to 65-75 by Friday.

We get tornados, we get hurricanes (which are typically downgraded to tropical storms by the time they hit here), there's the extremely rare earthquake (three that I've noticed my entire life and they always scare the shit out of me).... it's like the DMV is Mother Nature's climate cauldron and she just throws whatever the fuck she wants into the mix to see what happens.

I'm starting to think living underground might be appropriate.

Been warm for weeks here, just shaved my dog down to a half inch of hair 'cause winter seems to be over :\

Yeah, man, warm here too... and then freezing... and then hot.... and then freezing.... and then hot....

agghghghghgghhhhhh :X

I could also move to Africa. I hear it's fairly warm all year-round over there too.

Unfortunately, I am where I am for reasons that continue to exist, so I deal with the weather despite disliking the way it's patterns have changed over the years.

Really, though, I'm so used to cold weather it borderlines supernatural. My problem lies with the sudden and seemingly never-ending changes back and forth from one extreme to the next. I prefer cold weather, actually, and can't wait to make the move out to Colorado (or Washington if the CO thing falls through.)

It's not so great here either; hot and muggy no matter the season 8) but I too am stuck where I am.

gonna eat some 2C-B

I've been eating Xanax and spaghetti carbonara and taking selfies with different filters and shit while I randomly work out, randomly jump on my computer and playing video games all day.

It's not trippy but it's been a trip, yah mean?

....heh.... heh heh... %)

I'm high as shit, y'all.

[EDIT: i'm too high and did some shit I shouldn't've done]

Last edited:
Man, strong narcotic opiates and weed go so well together. Soooooo well...literally the only two types of psychoactive substances that I'm even interested in anymore. Dope and weed.

Living in cannabis heaven is nice. I'm not sure I'll ever pay for herb again, just soil amendments. So happy to finally have a job again, being unemployed/"consulting" was nice for a while but I think I actually prefer having something productive to do (plus, you know, gettin' payed!).

I enjoy working too. Working hard provides a good excuse to just go all out when you're on vacation

Exactly! It feels good knowing that you pay for your drugs by contributing positively to your fellow humans. :)

I'm going to be very disappointed when the stuff I have now runs out. It's just so good...white, "chunky" number 4 dope w/ legs from Paterson. Usually I'm not into smoking powder dope (in fact I even commented on this site recently saying that I thought the practice was dumb!) but lately I've been consuming it by vaporizing small bumps and it makes life a little better ;)

God I love hard opiates. This is probably one of the best eras to be a user of hard opiates, too (besides the issue of dangerous synthetic opioid adulterants in street heroin)...purity records for heroin are at all time highs IIRC...the Mexicans have flooded the market in recent decades. It's just too bad that opiates can have such a powerful impact on your mind (often a negative one, even if you don't become addicted)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

My face after a killer bong hit.

Exactly! It feels good knowing that you pay for your drugs by contributing positively to your fellow humans. :)

I'm going to be very disappointed when the stuff I have now runs out. It's just so good...white, "chunky" number 4 dope w/ legs from Paterson. Usually I'm not into smoking powder dope (in fact I even commented on this site recently saying that I thought the practice was dumb!) but lately I've been consuming it by vaporizing small bumps and it makes life a little better ;)

God I love hard opiates. This is probably one of the best eras to be a user of hard opiates, too (besides the issue of dangerous synthetic opioid adulterants in street heroin)...purity records for heroin are at all time highs IIRC...the Mexicans have flooded the market in recent decades. It's just too bad that opiates can have such a powerful impact on your mind (often a negative one, even if you don't become addicted)

Oh totally. Whatever that contribution may be.

I'm running low on the gram I've been using. Have a bit more after that but need to get more in the next week or so. Glad I'm going into civilization, I feel like the nearest place to cop or get btc around here would be like a 4 hour drive lol

I tried smoking #4 once but it felt like a total waste so I've never done it again. I'd be interested in trying to smoke tar if I ever had the chance but it just seems like kind of a lot of work, and kinda gross..

Yeah.. thanks Mexicans. Just wish you'd learn your west coast guys how to make that good powder...

Hey all. I have a cart, half to a third full of hash oil. Can I put e vape juice in there to stretch out the oil. It is the 75% oil.

I don't see why not. There's a possibility it won't mix right and you'll get uneven hits, but even if it does it should mostly mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.