• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cannabis cup ! :)

Operation Increase Tolerance has begun in preparation for the madness of constant dabness this weekend.

Have fun everyone!

At least it's only raining, all the Denver pictures I've been seeing are of snow.. I almost feel bad for all the southern Californians who went without really checking the weather

^ And if Prop 19 had passed, California would be able to legally enjoy their weather too ;)

So in light of the 420 Cannabis Cup, most if not all dispensaries and recreational stores in Colorado are putting on huge sales right now.

I just re-upped my bulk supply on some top shelf nug run shatter for dirt cheap. Even if you aren't going to the cup this weekend, check out the deals going on in the stores right now in Colorado.

Gotta love the Cannabis Cup!

Cubangrower representing hash church won 1st place nonsolventless, as well as 3rd place nonsolventless at the Denver HTTC with drysift

He also entered into the Dope Cup (Seattle) and won 1st place while being in Denver

Anyone get a judges pass or get to sample these? It was cookies n cream dry sift, and kimbo kush drysift

^ No judges pass for me this year unfortunately.

I was given free dabs of different strains shatter, wax and live resin which was nice but my favorite parts where the forums. Yesterday, "The World of Cannabis Concentrates" forum was particularly interesting. Some true OG's of modern concentrates where there from around the US dropping some mad knowledge. We discussed a lot about terpenes and how and why they are extracted. I learned a lot about the processes of winterization and why it might not be necessary and when it is necessary. The whole experience was very educational.

We even briefly talked about the Rosin tech that you brought up in your thread here.

It was really cool listening to these old heads talk about first making BHO in the 90's and how much GARBAGE (read: real hobodabs) trash bho he was making (Now this guy is one of the grandfathers in the industry). They all agreed that the Rosin tech isn't for the commercial based industries however it does have it's place in the industry as a SAFE and HEALTHY alternative as it is so eloquently described in your thread, again here.

These guys said that this forum was the largest one they had given a speech too, the last one in California they said was about less than half the size and they were pleasantly surprised to see so many people at the Cup in Colorado willing to sit inside a lecture hall for an hour and half (to listen to them) instead of getting free dabs outside.

I would go back to the Cup as general admission just for these forums.

^^^ I'm sorry I didn't get to smoke with u.

but we were both at The World of Cannabis Concentrates at . Who knows we could of been sitting by each other?
It was definitely a good fourm. One of my friends was kinda bummed when they said winterization isn't really nessecary for bho , it's more 4 CO2

I thought it was funny when they called non licensed / professional blaster, backyard tube blasters.

I hope u had a good time, I did

Fuck yeah that's what it's about. Sharing the information to progress all of us and the industry to another level - we need events like that EVERYWHERE. Hanging out and smoking down with a bunch of people is cool too, but sharing and collaboration is what's going to push us to the top, and make the cannabis industry respectable to everyone as a whole. Hopefully in the future then everyone will be making clean, quality medicine that's accepted by the world, not just our counterculture.

It's cool how everything is becoming more widely accepted and people feel comfortable talking about in a public medium. It's unfortunate that a lot of us are still world of prohibition and feel like we need to keep everything in secret and things don't shared. Sounds like it was a solid event and I wish I could have been there

^ For real
^^^ I'm sorry I didn't get to smoke with u.
no worries bro, i'm not leaving Denver any time soon. we can smoke anytime, no cup necessary for that ;)

but we were both at The World of Cannabis Concentrates at . Who knows we could of been sitting by each other?
It was definitely a good fourm. One of my friends was kinda bummed when they said winterization isn't really nessecary for bho , it's more 4 CO2
Awesome that you went too! Great minds think alike huh?

I thought it was funny when they called non licensed / professional blaster, backyard tube blasters.
It's funny cause it's true!

I hope u had a good time, I did
Glad you had fun! I had a blast :)