• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cannabis cup ! :)

stayhealthy970

Bluelighter
Just Wanted to see if any of yous were going !
An what do u plan on doing there if u r going?
I plan on getting really high an watch some seminars an get some new glass

I got VIP!!!!:)

I Forgot I'm Going to the Denver CO cannabis cup!!

Last edited:
Unless you feel like taking me with you?

[EDIT: WAIT. I just read your edit, COLORADO cannabis cup? Let me hit google up real quick, but if it's not too soon then I'm sure there's at least one other BLer you can count on to be there.]

@ jibult its April 19~20

@Bigfanofthedrugs I'll have to hit that one up sometime . I have yet to try Good California weed
How does it work there do u need a med card to smoke / go in the cup ?

There's several in CA (I know of LA and San Francisco, but they're may be more than that) and, as of right now, you have to be a medical patient with your card to be a part of it. Well, that's the official rules they go by, but I'm not sure how big they are with enforcing it at the CA events.

I want to go to CO just for the Slightly Stoopid show. If there's tickets left come Friday I'm gonna grab one for sure.

There should b tickets Left I know VIP is sold out R u planing On going to the cup in the day an then hit the show up after or r u just planing on going to the show? Thats if u r coming

2-Day General Admission
Includes gift bag and t-shirt, and entry to both days of the Cannabis Cup expo. Does NOT include VIP concert. LIMITED AVAILABILITY

One-Day Pass (Saturday OR Sunday)
Includes entry to Cannabis Cup expo for one day only, your choice of Saturday or Sunday. ***No Saturday Night Concert with this ticket*** ***No Gift Bag with this ticket***

Those are the only two left. The two-day pass says "No VIP concert," yet the one-day pass says "No Saturday concert."

This confuses me. I can't tell if the VIP concert and Saturday concert are separate shows or not.

I'd be going to the cup during the day, most definitely, and hitting up the show as an afterthought if the pass allows it. It's a shame I didn't know about this earlier... I could've easily picked up a VIP pass and handled all expenses with the extra money I was making around Christmas. :(

@Bigfanofthedrugs I'll have to hit that one up sometime . I have yet to try Good California weed
How does it work there do u need a med card to smoke / go in the cup ?

yeah, but everyone has one. everyone who smokes pot around here gets their med card the second they turn 18. lol.

@ jibult

This confuses me. I can't tell if the VIP concert and Saturday concert are separate shows or not

I have the same thoughts !?! I'm hoping its slightly stupid!!! ... Also I thought it was at the exdo event center But the site says its at the Denver mart..... I hate the denver mart . ive been too a few rave there an it was "OK" but the last Time I was there (Halloween) I got searched 3 times under 10 mins! then the forth time I got kicked out for suspection of selling drugs!!! An I dont sell drugs!!!!!!

I guess we'll have to wait to see how concert
Situation goes?.

Last edited:
Yeah, man, I'll see if I can find a FAQ or someone to shoot an email about that.

cannabis cup was a little less fun than i imagined, but on the first day i got stupidly stoned.

Yours already happened! That sucks your wasn't on 420! Y was it less fun then u though? I had a blast last year.

Here in Seattle we just have Hempfest, 3 days of nonstop tunes and smoking though :)

13 more days !!!!! Yes can't wait!!!!! :D

Have fun man. I was at the LA one in February too and it was pretty fun. Interesting to say the least. They're having "HempCon" at the same place on 4/20, I don't think I'm going though, I'd rather just go to the glass show in Long Beach.