• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cannabis cup ! :)

Have a fun weekend!

LnQEGaY.gif

I had an awesome time unlimited dabs an some of the best weed ever!!!! :D

What did everyone do for there 420?
That sounds awesome. Did you pick up any glass? Any strains (flower or shatter) that you tried stand out?

I was mellow this year and enjoyed some cheeseburgers on the grill and then hot tub.

:D

I didn't buy any glass but my friend got me a little oil rig! :) But I did get a quart nail. An some weed that stood out was girl scout cookie , cherry pie an some sour D as for shatter my favorite was some high CBD an
I think um can't remember

Thursday night me and a homie were sittin here bored as fuck and seriously thought about making the 600 mile drive to denver but all tickets even for one day were sold out. Prolly hit up one in seattle next time though.

I didn't buy any glass but my friend got me a little oil rig! :) But I did get a quart nail. An some weed that stood out was girl scout cookie , cherry pie an some sour D as for shatter my favorite was some high CBD an
I think um can't remember
Nice. You definitely had a good time.

Thursday night me and a homie were sittin here bored as fuck and seriously thought about making the 600 mile drive to denver but all tickets even for one day were sold out. Prolly hit up one in seattle next time though.
NSFW:
k9fGOV7.gif

I still have my High Times Cannabis Cup swag from a few years ago. It was a lot smaller back then because it was restricted to medical only, but now (since last year) the flood gates have opened of course.

This year is going to be nice I'm sure.

Anyway, I have my eyes set on the 710 cup this year. That's always held on the weekend of July 10th of course.

I can't justify spending money on both events so I'm just choosing one this year.

Have fun at the Cup if anyone is going!

Have fun! make sure you bring your own cannabis...I've heard that CO companies can't give out anything because of legal enforcement..

Anyway, I have my eyes set on the 710 cup this year. That's always held on the weekend of July 10th of course.

I can't justify spending money on both events so I'm just choosing one this year.

Have fun at the Cup if anyone is going!

I had a couple of friends order some tickets to the 710 cup , but they didn't get them till after it !!! An they didn't refund them, but they did get to pick a hat of there choose from grassroots

I had a couple of friends order some tickets to the 710 cup , but they didn't get them till after it !!! An they didn't refund them, but they did get to pick a hat of there choose from grassroots
Damn that's crazy. I just checked my books and it looks like the 710 weekend is going to be busy for me this year as well lol. I might be able to make one day if anything but now I'm considering the regular Cup again i guess we will see...

did you say you are making it to the Cup another year this year?

I'm looking at my ticket to the 2015 High Times Cannabis Cup right now.

I decided that I want to be a judge for the 710 cup and that means time and money that I don't have this year, so I'm going to start planning to be a judge for the 710 cup in 2016 instead (hopefully).

Anyway, I'm officially going to the Cup this year.

Anyone else going?

Damn man, my guy's going with his mom and I'm hella jelly

Have fun, guys.

I just bought my ticket!! My friends from Durango Colorado where I used to live are meeting me in Denver. I'm taking the 12 hour drive from California for a more than deserved reunion/vacation. I'm so fucking pumped. Blue light smoke sesh?