• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Bad coke too...
I've known that levamisol has been cut into a lot of the coke for export in the source Countries for many years now. It seems that there is more being cut into the coke and more of the shit with levamisol in it is now showing up in Ontario...

I was talking with someone in a harm reduction group in Toronto, they were doing reagent tests for levamisole in cocaine and stopped bothering to do it because every single sample tested positive.

St John's morphine and oxys and dillies every where but you need deep pockets I lived in halifax for five years it's where i became junkie and hydromorphone and dillies are every where for wicked prices Newfoundland is bout four x more expensive then halifax I'm in interior bc for the holidays drove by the needle exchange in vernon a hundred times no luck yet

The smack (H) here in Calgary is absolutely horrible. I have tried it from various different people, and its always the same garbage. People here do not have a clue how to weigh out a point of heroin even. Its pathetic. I've tried the H here numerous times, and from numerous different parts of the City and different people, but I have never come across any H that even got me high here.

I hate Calgary, in fact, I hate Alberta period. Its almost embarrassing for tourists here. Alberta is all Coke/Crack here, and even opiates are rare here. Well Opiate pills are not very rare, but they are VERY expensive. Even for a fucking OxyNEO 80, they go for $30-$50/piece. As soon as I finish my degree in Pharmacology, I'm getting the hell out of Alberta! Its way too conservative here, cops are crooked like crazy. Too many asshole drivers that don't know how to drive, you wonder how they get a license. Its rush hour 24/7 in Calgary, and Calgary also does not have a freeway bypass. Calgary is the only city in Canada with NO Freeway bypass, how embarrassing.. :\ I'm either off to Quebec, Ontario, Maritimes, or BC... depends on where my career takes me when I'm finished with getting it here. The Winters in Alberta also last until May/June, and we see snow in July sometimes even in Calgary. The leaves/flowers barely even come out here in the summer because of such cold temperatures at night. Its very dark, too conservative, and full of crack/coke and Alcoholics.

I guess if are a big rock head, or love stimulants, then Alberta might be for you. Or if you are an Alcoholic. Other than that, trying to get Benzo's prescribed here is like trying to get prescribed 1000 OxyContin CR 80's per month or more. Their is also very little to none addiction treatment in Alberta, and I wouldn't want to goto a treatment centre here since they are all shit.

as true as it gets if ya do luck out and find smeone its insonsistent or they get popped or something lol i hate it

I just UA'd 8 posts in one page for sourcing. If this keeps up then we will close this thread like we have closed another for that same reason.

We are a very relaxed forum but buying and selling drugs is a huge violation of the rules. We treat yall with respect and we just ask that yall respect the rules.

I was just in Toronto. it does not seem like a city that has a D scene. I went a little bit downtown.

Around London, On... Usually a gold mine of hydros, dillys and of course oxys. Mostly APO and CR, but the old CDNs have been known to pop up here and there. Anyone else from around the London area?

Around London, On... Usually a gold mine of hydros, dillys and of course oxys. Mostly APO and CR, but the old CDNs have been known to pop up here and there. Anyone else from around the London area?

Yup!...
London has had lots of good heroin for a few years now too if you got the hooks.

When the OxyNeo's came out that's when the good dope started to flow here.

From Ontario, get me h from Mississauga china white. White with a slight hint of grey great stuff been getting it for months now, I get percs here and there

Im in abbotsford. A town just outside vancouver. Everyone and there dog has heroin out here. Only thing is you gotta worry about all the punjabi people cutting it to make as much money as possible. Lots of fent and superbuff in it. Easy to get pills too but every one in a while there will be a drought. Lot of people switched to heroin after the neos came out but a fair amount stuck with oxys. Im an oxy guy myself. Tried heroin.. Snorting it. ( have never banged anything.) didnt fod it as warm and noddy as oxys. 80 mg go for about 40 bucks a pill here. What are some of the prices across canada? Id like to know to see if it would be worth goin on a road trip ;) nothin beats spendin a friday night snortin a couple 80s and smokin a few doobies and melting into your couch.
In Ontario Toronto area when the old oxy was around it was 30 bucks a pop for a 40mg and 60 for an 80. Now i can get a oxy neo 40mg for 15. And for heroin I get 30 bucks a point or 220 for a gram... abit pricy I bet compared to some places I herd but its amazing stuff china white slides great on the tinny

I'm in london too..
Got pharm connects (morph, hydromorph, stickys) have yet to see any h but I suppose I haven't been looking. I'm originally from northern ontario and the pharms here are sometimes half the price of up there but still expensive. Got some h in Sault Ste. Marie but it was shit and way expensive. I'm always so jealous hearing about people from New Jersey and shit where the dope is great and sooo cheap.

Manitoba is bunk, so don't come here, opis are a bitch to find if you don't have a good source, and lately my sources have been flaky, and forget about trying to even find Herion here cause it's not gonna happen :p

Sucks.

I was over at an old buddy's yesterday and he had just copped 1/8 brick (4.5oz) of some the most RAW-AS-FUCK (90%+) China White I've ever seen.
I got there just as he was busting out his press, mixing bowls & cuts...
4.5oz. ends up being 12oz. when he's done.

Getting to the point, I haven't shot dope for about 18 months...
But I did yesterday lol!

One point of the raw (IV) had me on the floor before I could even begin to think to pull the fit out...
I didn't fallout, but damn near lol!

That was some awesome dope...
White as fucking snow!

Manitoba, apparently the dryest fucking place around LOL-
Percocets, oxy is rare now that it's al oxyneo, but they're still real prevalent. Then there's the various forms of hydro, those are getting pretty easy to find out here these days, the oxy is ridiculous ($1-2/mg!) and I know a couple people that can get MAD EXPENSIVE heroin ($50/point), and of course, methadone. I had a connect for fent patches, but other than that one box I've only found the odd patch here and there (but was able to go pretty crazy on them either 2010/11, I don't really remember). But lately, all I've seen is percocet, percocet, and more fucking percocet... unfortunately, I'm on 160mg methadone daily for the last almost 3 years, so boo to that. (or some mad liver failure..)
I'll come back and clip this post a bit, I did a tad too much cocaine this evening and I'm at that "holy fuck give me some valium and a pillow, STAT" stage..

Anyone heard about that cunted cunt of a new Health Minister (well new, she's been around since a year, has zero qualifications for the job, unlike the previous one, who was a nice native lady (who allowed generic oxycontin (like APO Oxycodone CR 10-20-40-60-80 and other companies than Apotex, 6 or 7 overall), wanting to make ALL opioid medication XR and totally abuse proof, like yeah, we got Hydromorph Contins here, the #1 choice of junkies in most of this country, but we also got Jurnista since a couple years at least. We already have CodeineContins since 8 years certainly. Apparently, Empracets, Hycodan, Percocet/Oxycodan, Dilaudid, Supeudol/Oxy IR, IR Morphine Pills (MS IR, Statex), Talwin, even fucking Tramacet(we don't even have pure Tramadol pills, except for Zytram XL, which is obviously extended release), not that I care much about that shit....she wants to turn ALL of them into XR abuse proof pills the kind of Jurnista (which work like Concerta, or even worse). Yeah apparently all these will be gone if she gets her way, which remains to be seen, as I think the Conservatards will get a major ass whoopin in october 2015 and the NDP/Liberals won't stand for this. Also the medical community will disagree here for sure, ffs, if she gets her way, we'll get only CodeineContins, Empracets will disappear totally (Empracets are like tylenol #x except with no caffeine and only 300mg of APAP/15-30-60mg). Now CodeineContins can be crushed easily into IR codeine but shit...she's really butthurt that generic Oxycontin was allowed (per the law of Health Canada itself).

I hate this fucking pseudo-milf. She used to be Resources Minister....she never got a job that made sense for her except when it came to Treasury or whatever it's called here in .ca, she was the one who's signature appeared on my GST cheque returns. Totally just a puppet of Herr Harper, like 99% of his minister, he only loves his warmongering fat piece of shit John Baird. Anyone else is a deer in the headlights. Thankfully the scandals making them lose the elections in polls since 2 years or so will take them down. What the hell....if motherfucking IR pills are outlawed, what happens for breakthrough pain sufferers? What happens with the Dilaudid that's the basic medication for almost every pain related thing here, from dentists to ER. Yeah, since hydrocodone pills are very rarely scripted for pain here (almost only antitussive reasons, Hycodan), Dilaudid is the most common pain medication here, sure mostly delivered in short term 1mg/2mg increments, but that's like saying "Everyone with a script for Dilaudid abuses the totally harmless binders (brand name anyway) Dillies shoots them!).

I'm against this and it was my DOC (Dilaudid/HM Contins to a lesser degree, can't really make em feel like pure Dilaudid pills even when prepared to be shot). Especially since I got there because of retarded doctors having a hard time scripting me any opiates except for codeine and hydrocodone syrup/pills when I had bad bronchitis and pneumonia. Will they be removing the syrups too?

Fuck! Is all I can think about, I heard this on CBC radio the other day "Rona Ambrose is going to make the opioid scripting system the most restrictive in the world!" but didn't listen more lately to any news. The Israel bullshit is outrageous enough that I just dropped out of following the news since 3 weeks. Anybody who knows about this please give me info about how really far this cunt is about to go.

Manitoba, apparently the dryest fucking place around LOL-
Percocets, oxy is rare now that it's al oxyneo, but they're still real prevalent. Then there's the various forms of hydro, those are getting pretty easy to find out here these days, the oxy is ridiculous ($1-2/mg!) and I know a couple people that can get MAD EXPENSIVE heroin ($50/point), and of course, methadone. I had a connect for fent patches, but other than that one box I've only found the odd patch here and there (but was able to go pretty crazy on them either 2010/11, I don't really remember). But lately, all I've seen is percocet, percocet, and more fucking percocet... unfortunately, I'm on 160mg methadone daily for the last almost 3 years, so boo to that. (or some mad liver failure..)
I'll come back and clip this post a bit, I did a tad too much cocaine this evening and I'm at that "holy fuck give me some valium and a pillow, STAT" stage..

Weird, Percocet is very rarely scripted in QC, they use Supeudol/OXY IR a lot more, since we're told 99% of the time to take tylenol every 4 hours and only use the stuff when fed up about the pain. I've seen a guy with 20 Percocet-Demis (lol, 2.5mg) and 10 Oxycodans (Percodan brand name is no more since a long time, that's the generic name). Quite surprising. And man do Dentists (my pain issues that got me into this mess are jaw/nerve issues and I used to visit a maxillofacial specialized dentist, but he was pretty old and retired, can't find any in my town, the ones I found are very far away) are retarded (regular dentists), I once asked for Percocet since it contains APAP and I just wanted pain relief and I had no intention of shooting it up (shooting oxycodone is already dumb as it is), and he told me like "Percocet is used for terminal phase cancer only!" 8( "WHAT", is what I told myself in my head, he must just be equaling percocet to oxycodone/oxycontin....but I left with a full jar of 60 2mg Dillies...lol, that's an invitation to shoot up right there, my understanding is that Dilaudid is used a lot here due to low oral BA thus low addiction risks...but fuck this was the most retarded thing I heard in my life, especially since Percocet stops at 5mg here unlike in the US, they feel so sorry for ourselves that we have the hilarious Percocet-Demis though....8)

If it's all you can find, just make some CWE's, at least that's worthy CWE's compared to the messy caffeinated OTC CWE's most of us pull of when withdrawing and shit out of luck.

Last edited:
Anyone heard about that cunted cunt of a new Health Minister (well new, she's been around since a year, has zero qualifications for the job, unlike the previous one, who was a nice native lady (who allowed generic oxycontin (like APO Oxycodone CR 10-20-40-60-80 and other companies than Apotex, 6 or 7 overall), wanting to make ALL opioid medication XR and totally abuse proof...

Yeah, I saw that story. The generics manufacturers are going to be pissed. For users, it's going to mean more people turning to smack. It's really too bad, since generic hydromorphone is so plentiful and cheap here in Montreal and certainly safer than street heroin of unknown potency that may or may not contain fentanyl.

Weird, Percocet is very rarely scripted in QC, they use Supeudol/OXY IR a lot more, since we're told 99% of the time to take tylenol every 4 hours and only use the stuff when fed up about the pain.

5 mg Percocets seem to be the go-to opioid for minor pain in eastern Ontario. That's what I got when I had my wisdom teeth removed in Ottawa.

My poor ex-girlfriend got hers out in Halifax and only got Tylenol 3s, haha.

Do you think it will go through ? I don't think she has enough time to make it official since elections in a year, or if she does, it's gonna be defied in court, by generics manufacturers or not, (brand name Dilaudid is the shit for IV), pharma lobbying should succeed in killing this. One of the rare times I'm ok with that, but since the richest companies in Canada are generics manufacturers, I'm going to actually send letters to my representative (one of the only left BQ MP...for now..) and also my province's health minister. Not having IR opiates is just retarded, Rona Ambrose has no education when it comes to opiates (or medicine in any way, she was shuffled from Resource Minister early on, to Treasury and now this, after they kicked out their only nice minister, that native lady who got a lot of shit from the Ontarian government for allowing generic OC), the average b-lighter and even 420channer is an encyclopedia compared to her. Guess they had to toss out the nice native lady who allowed generic oxycontins (I own 72 APO-Oxycodone CR 60mg....too bad they aren't worth anything to me right now since i'm on bupe....yeah...I got on ORT because of doctors with proof in hand (x-rays) that I needed something other than goddamn nsaids.

And if Trudeau becomes MP with Mulcair as opposition, tough chance, Trudeau said he's willing to undo a lot of what Harper did, all those anti-Canadian things they did, especially the hidden laws which are not debated part of Omnibus bills. Fuck the "conservatives", which are really the National Alliance + Reform Party, when they came into existence, the Progressive-Conservative Party of Canada had 3 seats in Ottawa, lol, because of that Mulroney scandal(s) in the early 90's, the nutjobs in Reform and NA just absorbed the PCP and destroyed it, we don't have a center-right party anymore, Liberal is dead center, which is why they annoy me, great ideas on one side, stupid status quo is all fine thoughts on the other. While Mulcair basically turned the NDP into a center-left party, while it used to be a simply Leftist party, he pissed off a lot of its own base and MP's by removing any reference to social-democracy from their constitution.

And if the BQ gains about 20-25 seats, sure, notl ike they used to be, but better than the 4 MP's they got now....say what you want my fellow Ontarian about the BQ, they kept Harper in check for 5 years from 2006 to 2011, we would be worse off now if he had his majority starting 2006, but that NDP frenzy that got eastern ontario + quebec + maritimes isn't gonna catch on as much this time. I think Stephane Dion was controlled opposition, no way that guy was gonna rescue the Libs lol, he got reelected in his county, no shit, he always will, he's in one of the very jewish riding, Jews vote Liberal a lot, even if Harper tries to steal em. Enough politics now..

As for more people turning to heroin, I agree, but in some big centers in Canada, heroin is close to non existent and only sold inside very small circles, like in my city (which means more people will end up on the horrible side-laden Methadone or slightly less bad but still very dubious in long term safety maintenance bupe....bravo Rona, you prove to us once again that your party is about spreading misery and hate, like how they just made it so that mental illness is almost no longer a factor when judging someone in court (happened today). I turned to the needle back then because the removed Oxycontin, my dealer used to have Supeudols/OXY IR's too, but when Oxycontin was removed for a whole year, he suddenly couldn't get those anymore either, only Dillies and HM Contins. Since it was pretty costly to eat those, I wass snorting them and soon turned to shooting up, since I looked elsewhere after the flow of oxycodone stopped and had this guy with a lot of Statex 30mg, so I shot a lot of morphine and then said alright, i'll do the same with Dilaudid. All this because doctors,who aren't even watched over by agencies like the DEA here didn't treat me seriously, and I look pretty normal, no tattos, piercings, just the occasional metal or punk shirt (which is often under a blouse, especially when visiting docs, but no, getting anything but Empracets for more than 60 days was impossible, would only get hydrocodone or codeine syrup when seriously ill with bronchitis or pneumonia (caught 2 in 4 years these last falls).

Anyway, it's embarassing that such an idiot could get away with this. I predict she will not get what she wants, the concept of breakthrough pain is legit, they can't do anything about it.

Weird about the Percocet, it would seem it's less risky to script APAP less Oxycodone IR pills, I'm sure you know what OXY IR/Supeudols are. Percocet isn't even paid for by government insurance here, like Hycodan, the latter I find very unfortunate. Everyone I know who got legit scripts for oxycodone got 5mg and 10mg Supeudols, had a lot of 20mg footballs, but not sure how legit those were ;) After a nose surgery for a deviated septum, I was scripted 90 Empracets 30 with 2 refills, which is where I got to know how fun opis are....didn't get hooked at all, did a couple 360-400mg CWE's though. Sit on this and spin Rona.

Last edited:
Do you think it will go through ?

No, I think the pharmaceutical industry, hospitals, and pharmacies are all comfortable with the current situation, and there will be enough displeasure voiced to keep the changes down at least until the election. But who knows, the Conservatives may get desperate and this is one of those policies that plays well to their base.