• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Anyone out there that uses the hydromorph contins 8's 12's 24's or w.e have you notced sometimes when you bust up the beads that there is almost like a clearish plastic coating that comes off the beads? I think it's due to how I break them up. If I more or less crush them by direct force from above it doesn't happen buuut when I sorta twist and rub on them to bust up it;s like the wax just peels off the pills. I'm just asking cause I have NEVER seen it like that before.

Totally got cut hydromorph. Dunno WHAT the fuck it was. But I railed a full 12mg one and felt next to NOTHING. NO pupil constriction and when I first railed it they actually got dilated! WTF!?!?! My suspicion arose when I first was busting them up although they are the same size as the beads they are not all teh same shape annnnd they had a lil plastic coat on some of em.

I haven't seen a good H scene where I'm from... Grabbed off a connect the other day for the first time and literally didnt feel crap... But I'm doin 2 patches of fent a day... So total 200mg.... What amount of H would get me high? Anyone know???

^ tough call because street heroin's potency varies from batch to batch. You don't know if you'll be getting some fire, or if it's going to be absolute shit.

Sucks :( wishin I could score some bomb dope but from a smaller town outside Toronto and Windsor... And the stickers are so hard to keep finding...

I know this sounds stupid but I'm gonna ask.... When I'm buying H and it's loose beige powder is this good or crap? Or can you even tell by this? When I try smoking it on foil like a sticker it just burns black doesn't even run

I haven't seen a good H scene where I'm from... Grabbed off a connect the other day for the first time and literally didnt feel crap... But I'm doin 2 patches of fent a day... So total 200mg.... What amount of H would get me high? Anyone know???

like mrzal said its hard for us to say cuz we dont know the quality of heroin your gettin or could get

but it is well known that fentanyl shoots your tolerance up, so maybe lay off the patches if you're wantin to get high on dope

I know this sounds stupid but I'm gonna ask.... When I'm buying H and it's loose beige powder is this good or crap? Or can you even tell by this? When I try smoking it on foil like a sticker it just burns black doesn't even run

just knowin its beige powder isnt gonna help anyone tell you wether its good or not, could be good could be shit

why not just snort the powder? or do you know for a fact its like UK dope that isnt really snortable? i dunno how they smoke their shit across the pond but chinky smokes american powder every now n then, he recommends adding a small amount of water to it, maybe give that a go if you dont wanna snort it

^^ how so?

first the internet is full of dumb shit so you havent done enough 'internetting' if thats the stupist thing you've ever heard

second no one is gonna be able to tell the dude what was in his hydromorphones beyond specualtion

but honestly i dont think what ldngurl speculated was bad/dumb/far off/beyond possibility

i mean its not like he got a fake pressed pill, which could have anything from inactives to fent or anything else really. he got a capsule with time released beads, his pupils dialated upon consumption. in that regards fillin a hydromorphonecontin pill will Adderall XR beads sounds plausible.

i mean she said it as if it was in fact filled with adderall which i disagree with b/c as i said NO ONE CAN KNOW WHAT WAS IN THE OPs CAPSULES, but based on what we were told it sounds like a possibility. i just fail to see why you singled out her post n came at her like that for no real reason n although she might not be correct she might be and of all the things it could have been she atleast gave a reasonable possibility based on the information we were given in this thread

but this is why BL doesnt allow "what did i just take threads" cuz no one can tell you, still no reason to be a cock* about it (*ah, see what i did there) ;)

You definitely can't tell just by the colour. If it burns when you try to smoke it that tells you it's not easily smokable. It could be hydrochloride with some cut/impurities that make it beige, that can be difficult to smoke effectively and can burn easily, and is better suited for snorting. But there is really no way to know the quality or contents of your dope from an internet description. I don't know what a "sticker" is :?. All I can really tell you is I've had some excellent beige dope and I've had some shitty beige dope.

Pretty sure a "sticker" is a fent patch. Makes sense because it both sticks to you, and is commonly smoked.

anyone ever heard of fentanyl phantom 100 pills????? I met a dude who claims to have them by the bunch and I never heard of them before so I was curious to see what others think and have to say about them???

anyone ever heard of fentanyl phantom 100 pills????? I met a dude who claims to have them by the bunch and I never heard of them before so I was curious to see what others think and have to say about them???

^Dude, this is the Canadian opioid users thread. And don't make multiple posts on the same subject, you JUST made a thread about this topic in Basic Drug Discussion. You can read my answer there.

You could have gotten caps with Effexor in them too, I've been prescribed both and they look pretty similar. Effexor will definitely make your pupils dialate too, but again you'll never know.

I believe Toronto/MTL actually get quite a bit more middle eastern dope than Asian. The middle eastern countries are actually refining more tan/off-white heroin #4 than before, they've always had it, but now they export more #4. Although they still do make the "#3" which is actually #2 (heroin base) for the European communities, they don't actually send it to North America most times as far as I know.

^^^so you've seen these IRL?

anygood? so it is femt ya? ~ what dose? i find it hard to be;ieve each pill is 100mcg

EDIT: you work for the company distributing them or something?

id find it hard to believe you if you said you didnt in some way "promote" the pill for someone, all your 10 posts in some way have to do with fent phantom 100 pills http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.php?searchid=1193327 and some of them read like blantant 'advertisements' for the pill

this post you say your in ontario n your last post you said the fent phantoms are better then the tar goin around, i didnt think there was much tar in canada much less ontario

Last edited:
I'm curious has to how H is sold in Toronto. Here in the subburbs, it was always like 40/point (.1) or then by the gram at various prices. I always thought it was ridiculous you couldn't get anything for less than $40, who the fuck can afford that.

Can you get $10 bags in Toronto that actually might get you high?

How's the smack in Calgary/Edmonton?

The smack (H) here in Calgary is absolutely horrible. I have tried it from various different people, and its always the same garbage. People here do not have a clue how to weigh out a point of heroin even. Its pathetic. I've tried the H here numerous times, and from numerous different parts of the City and different people, but I have never come across any H that even got me high here.

I hate Calgary, in fact, I hate Alberta period. Its almost embarrassing for tourists here. Alberta is all Coke/Crack here, and even opiates are rare here. Well Opiate pills are not very rare, but they are VERY expensive. Even for a fucking OxyNEO 80, they go for $30-$50/piece. As soon as I finish my degree in Pharmacology, I'm getting the hell out of Alberta! Its way too conservative here, cops are crooked like crazy. Too many asshole drivers that don't know how to drive, you wonder how they get a license. Its rush hour 24/7 in Calgary, and Calgary also does not have a freeway bypass. Calgary is the only city in Canada with NO Freeway bypass, how embarrassing.. :\ I'm either off to Quebec, Ontario, Maritimes, or BC... depends on where my career takes me when I'm finished with getting it here. The Winters in Alberta also last until May/June, and we see snow in July sometimes even in Calgary. The leaves/flowers barely even come out here in the summer because of such cold temperatures at night. Its very dark, too conservative, and full of crack/coke and Alcoholics.

I guess if are a big rock head, or love stimulants, then Alberta might be for you. Or if you are an Alcoholic. Other than that, trying to get Benzo's prescribed here is like trying to get prescribed 1000 OxyContin CR 80's per month or more. Their is also very little to none addiction treatment in Alberta, and I wouldn't want to goto a treatment centre here since they are all shit.