• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you get high on bupre and methadone as a non addict?

ok, fine by me.

you have to remove it by cold water extraction, my girlfriend brought me some codeine and dhc from london, had fun with it, mixed it with methadone.
Wow and I thought I wasted drugs

Not trying to be sarcastic just for the sake of it. But you must have had a tiny bit of methadone if you need it to supplement it with dihydrocodeinone

8mg subutex, 5eur too. nice price, enough for an opiate naive like me.

Hi Nas! Just be careful the acetaminophen. If you can find it grind it.

All we have over the counter is fentanyl
Hi darvo.Here Dhc is prescription only.without Apap.tabl 60&90 mg.same prescription like tramadol(codeine only tabs are no more available),but they did not import it,cause its not cheap and nobody buy it.Only available weak opioid is tram.Keep safe bro

dhc is like codeine, its ok stuff, otc in the uk.
Official table consider Dhc 1.5 times stronger than codeine.About 250 mg felt nice much purer and stronger feeling that same amount codeine

wow, i took 50mg dhc and 10mg methadone, it was perfect, 250mg dhc too much for me. but i never have any tolanerce to opioids.

Hi darvo.Here Dhc is prescription only.without Apap.tabl 60&90 mg.same prescription like tramadol(codeine only tabs are no more available),but they did not import it,cause its not cheap and nobody buy it.Only available weak opioid is tram.Keep safe bro
I don't know I must be weird but I like Tramadol, if somebody happens to have it I'm happy to buy it and usually they're surprised and once someone was like you can just have some, like they felt embarrassed charging anything for it even though I was willing to pay. But those others I wouldn't spend money when there's kratom. I like Tramadol because you can take one and then another one about an hour or two later and that's it you're done at least I am for the rest of the day.

I can see why people have seizures from taking too much because I've taken two at a time and just felt awful dysphoria

Official table consider Dhc 1.5 times stronger than codeine.About 250 mg felt nice much purer and stronger feeling that same amount codeine
I get a stomach ache from codeine, and cramps. Never taken dhc , if it's anything like codeine it gets metabolized the same way and only a very small amount around 10% or less is metabolized to morphine but you're paying a steep price the higher you go up in terms of side effects like itching, headaches & constipation

I get a stomach ache from codeine, and cramps. Never taken dhc , if it's anything like codeine it gets metabolized the same way and only a very small amount around 10% or less is metabolized to morphine but you're paying a steep price the higher you go up in terms of side effects like itching, headaches & constipation
Never had itching from dhc.more close to morphine for me.Codeine cannot feel it anymore.Trams.....you know my opinion.Kratom-big YES!Its some herbal version of trams for me....felt it good may be only the first time and magic didsapeared,but its a perfect substitution anyway.With trams i had a three year everyday habbit.They were otc(ultracet variant),CWE and drink.In the beginning --first year was ok.Never think about anything else.Feels normal without opiate like feeling,just functional.Second year-boredom and on the third start to feel irritate and depressive.All three years-same dose(around 200 mg daily) dosed throuhg out the day.Never got above 350mg.Short after i quitt them they were no more otc.

I don't know I must be weird but I like Tramadol, if somebody happens to have it I'm happy to buy it and usually they're surprised and once someone was like you can just have some, like they felt embarrassed charging anything for it even though I was willing to pay. But those others I wouldn't spend money when there's kratom. I like Tramadol because you can take one and then another one about an hour or two later and that's it you're done at least I am for the rest of the day.

I can see why people have seizures from taking too much because I've taken two at a time and just felt awful dysphoria
Make that 2 of us!

I was addicted to tramadol & went through withdrawals from them every month from the age of 19 to about 30.
It use to be non-scheduled here for the longest time, so nobody thought much of it but then they finally scheduled it a few years ago and it became harder to find.

But by that time, it was alright cause I had also picked up a heroin habit anyway.

Make that 2 of us!

I was addicted to tramadol & went through withdrawals from them every month from the age of 19 to about 30.
It use to be non-scheduled here for the longest time, so nobody thought much of it but then they finally scheduled it a few years ago and it became harder to find.

But by that time, it was alright cause I had also picked up a heroin habit anyway.
Glad it all worked out 😂

Yes you can get WAY higher on both as a non-addict. If you don't have opiate tolerance, 8mg of bupe (the standard dose for an addict) would probably make you puke and have to ay down for a whole day. 40mg of methadone could actually kill you.

Bupe is a nice high if you don't have tolerance. Methadone is one of the best opiate highs, it's very strong, and very dangerous.

It was back when they had triplicates for the good stuff, and I wasn't about to do that. I suppose the best thing I could have written it for would have been hydrocodone she's not much better in my book.

Triplicates?
I'd of thought hydrocodone, being about as strong as morphine, would be better than proproxyphene.

People who don't have epilepsy risk seizures at and over 400mg of tramadol.
I assume you already know that mixing it with stimulant and serotonergic drugs risk seizures and death.
Northern Ireland apparently has a big problem with tramadol deaths when it's combined with other drugs.

Dihydrocodeine is metabolised first in to dihydromorphine, which is 1.5x as potent as morphine.

Last edited:
yes i wrote it, got it on the street in hamburg. 40mg for 5eur, cheap.

8mg subutex, 5eur too. nice price, enough for an opiate naive like me.
Bup' 8mg's go for £5 here in England but we're not allowed to talk prices here on BL. 👍
wow, i took 50mg dhc and 10mg methadone, it was perfect, 250mg dhc too much for me. but i never have any tolanerce to opioids.

Watch what you're doing, more than 10mg methadone with no tolerance and you're risking death.

Yes you can get WAY higher on both as a non-addict. If you don't have opiate tolerance, 8mg of bupe (the standard dose for an addict) would probably make you puke and have to ay down for a whole day. 40mg of methadone could actually kill you.

Bupe is a nice high if you don't have tolerance. Methadone is one of the best opiate highs, it's very strong, and very dangerous.
40mg Methadone would definitely kill an opioid naive person.

Triplicates?
I'd of thought hydrocodone, being about as strong as morphine, would be better than proproxyphene.

People who don't have epilepsy risk seizures at and over 400mg.
I assume you already know that mixing it with stimulant and serotonergic drugs risk seizures and death.

Dihydrocodeine is metabolised first in to dihydromorphine, which us 1.5x as potent as morphine.
How to know that above 400 mg is risky.Darvo is little,little boy.15 years old.Thats a joke Gas.Be in peace

How to know that above 400 mg is risky.Darvo is little,little boy.15 years old.Thats a joke Gas.Be in peace
I meant more than 400mg of tramadol and you risk seizures.
I don't know much about (Dextro)proproxyphene as it was banned in the UK around 2004 - 2005 cause of the risk it causes to the heart and the weird fact it was being used in more (Maybe successful, I'm not sure?) suicides than paracetamol.