• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can large amounts of edibles make you gain weight?

U.K. and Turkey are also having an obesity issue.

Personally I think the people of Turkey know how to cook MUCH better.

Aren't there Pacific islands where they're all fat, but they eat mostly fish and live to be old?

i always lose weight when i take a break from weed - close to 10 lbs - and it happens fast

and then put it back on when i start

Deep fried thyroids
I actually prefer a nice fresh juicy beer battered Adrenal gland.

It's the torturing programme part of the prep I find hardest! :)

I expect thyroids are dandy nutrition too!

Offal basically. All offal is good, except we don't really want to become cannabilised just yet lol.

No, I haven't. How does that work?
Wrap weed in alu foil, put in oven at 110 degrees celcius 230fahr for an hour.
Let oven and alu foil cool down.

add weed to milk put in microwave, heat it up for a bit, leave for 20 minutes carefully heat without boiling again, run through a fine sieve and drink.
or
or

Obviously use a strain which doesn't give you the munchies..

Okay, I've FINALLY figured out why the edibles contributed to my weight gain: I totally forgot that I didn't get up and move around much after ingesting them.

Mystery solved!! 😄

Absolutely it's the thc. Cannabis 101 is that cannabis blocks the part of your brain , can someone look up which part, the tells you you're full . If you've smoked then just ate you'll still feel full verses if you've ate first, you won't feel full. I've heard of people losing body fat and I've done it myself while consuming thc. But I'm sure you can still get ripped while consuming if you've got many, many other factors in place. Just don't blame cannabis for overeating, it's you that made the choice to consume both cannabis and excess food. That said too many people drop calories too low and this stalls metabolism so maybe if you have the willpower and discipline smoke one or two days a week or higher carb , calories days. Just an idea. You do the work or hire or get advice from someone who is intelligent in this area.