• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can large amounts of edibles make you gain weight?

Wait, tits and ass are bigger? DO NOT walk an hour a day

Yeah, go easy. Sit down more!

W2RnGYJ.gif

That caught me off guard. 😅 But seriously guys, I've always preferred having smaller tits and ass. No shit. I was a chubby kid and once I got super thin, I was ecstatic! Besides, going braless is easier when I'm a B cup (or smaller).

W2RnGYJ.gif

That caught me off guard. 😅 But seriously guys, I've always preferred having smaller tits and ass. No shit. I was a chubby kid and once I got super thin, I was ecstatic! Besides, going braless is easier when I'm a B cup (or smaller).
Good for you
I always thought thicc is somewhat gross

There's people that say, "Women shouldn't obsess about their weight so much. EVERY body type is beautiful." What a motherfucking lie!

Look, I don't want to go to the beach and some random dude yells, "Thar she blows!!" Being harpooned sounds less than pleasant, frankly. 😅

Last edited:
You should wear a bodycam and go to a fat acceptance rally, then post the video here of fat people looking at you weird

You should wear a bodycam and go to a fat acceptance rally, then post the video here of fat people looking at you weird

Honestly, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I definitely believe in overweight people getting together, discussing their dilemmas and feelings....I think it's healthy and comforting for them.

But you know what? I DO have a major problem with people who loudly make remarks like, "She needs a cheeseburger!" Or, "Bulimia much?!" and so his has happened to me at Trader Joe's, Costco, Target, etc. It's usually middle aged woman and girls in their teens & and 20's All of them were..erm... plumpish.

Just saying...

I definitely believe in overweight people getting together, discussing their dilemmas and feelings....I think it's healthy and comforting for them.

But you know what? I DO have a major problem with people who loudly make remarks like, "She needs a cheeseburger!" Or, "Bulimia much?!" and so his has happened to me at Trader Joe's, Costco, Target, etc. It's usually middle aged woman and girls in their teens & and 20's All of them were..erm... plumpish.

Just saying...
There is a school of belief I observed in life, that you need to be a little bit fat, somewhere.

The belly I think is most optimum.

Now I've just never been fat on an inch of me no matter what.

I'm about 61 kg's now, I was about 72 when younger, zero fat too, lean bean.

Latter 2019 I was 50 kg's!

I should be 67 upwards at least, BMI wise but if I survived the 50's, I'm thinking I should make it through the 60's somehow lol.

Just saying...
people are so dumb

saying bulimia much? is just the pinnacle of ignorance because most bulimics are at normal or over weight.

people are so dumb

saying bulimia much? is just the pinnacle of ignorance because most bulimics are at normal or over weight.
See when I thiink of bulimia, I am not thhinking in regards to weight stats, starvation dangers, although nutrition will be far from optimally balanced.

In my mind I feel sorry for somebody who is really struggling to love and accept themself.

Often I am sure too, moving to anorexia there is a hallucinatory element.

Girls clearly very underweight, studying their mirrors, convinced they need to lose more weight.

Lowest esteem. And delusional essentially.

Just observations not judgements.

I have an eating disorder, very psychosomatic, psychological affected, but really just stems from being allergic to 99% of anything every thing, and paying through hell to eat at all.

And events have occurred over these years, for me food is so dangerous and scary, but only because it truly is.

But regardless I can empathise and relate to any type of eating, disorder.

As to a lady's weight.
There will always be assholes who try to make others feel bad, but...
For most all men, the acceptable weight of a lady is a window, a range to fall within.
That window is bigger than most women think.

What's up stoner people, myself included. I'm moving this over to our friends in Cannabis discussion.

My usual poison is opiates, but since they're hard to come by in the amounts I need, I decided to get on the edible train. I recently discovered a dispensary that sells these AMAZING chocolate bars from Peru; each square has 70 mg of THC in it and I ate the FUCK out of them. Great high, long lasting, pretty trippy.

Only fucking problem is, I've noticed that I've gained a little weight during the last two months or so. No, I'm not snacking more, I still eat once a day...well okay, I DID eat half a strawberry cheesecake last Tuesday, but that's rare. 😅

Guess what I'm asking is this...do you guys think it's the THC?
If those edibles are great why care about the weight gain everybody’s body is beautiful, you do you! If they’re allowing you to eat more than once a day as well that’s a plus within itself. Struggling with opiate addiction myself over the years has caused me to become anorexic Shit sucks eating 1 maybe 2 meals a day no appetite for anything even when you’re stoned asf, if you’re like me with that and you found the key through those edibles continue enjoying tf out them bitches. If you are really seeing it as a problem though it shouldn’t be the edible itself I don’t see you dosing more than one full one at a time unless you just have an insane tolerance to edibles and a candy bar a day with one meal really won’t affect much. Maybe the edible is causing you to bloat and making the appearance of weight gain? But only you would really know.

What a number of replies to such a simple explanation: A chocolate bar is going to be probably 500 calories or so. Take that daily and one will gain "a little weight" within a few months which is exactly the info we got from the OP. Munchies would only turn it into "a little more than a little weight" which the OP ruled out by noting the only dietary change being the 75mg chocolate bar taken. For context, a good 20mg gummie should be about 100-150 calories. Those are small compared to a bar of chocolate. Finally, let's take the marijuana out of the equation completely and post on a health forum: "I am gaining weight from eating snicker's every day. It's the only change to my diet. Could it be caused from the peanuts?" Answer: " Yes. Also, the snicker's bar."

Seriously though, OP, just let yourself habituate to it and it likely won't continue to be an issue. Cheers.

Update: since cutting out the chocolate edibles, I can fit into my small jeans again. The bloating shit is gone. Yeah, I fucking loved that THC high but it's not worth it. I'm pretty vain, and if I have to choose between how I look and getting high...well, I chose my appearance.

I've upped my opiate acquisition skills, by the way. One of my dealers is completely out of money, her husband is in jail, and she's DYING for a cigarette. She said if I brought her a few packs of cigarettes, she'd give me 80mg of hydrocodone. That's a fucking deal because she usually charges $10 per pill. And I happen to have a carton of cigs, so I'm about to zoom over there. AWESOME!!!

Update: since cutting out the chocolate edibles, I can fit into my small jeans again. The bloating shit is gone. Yeah, I fucking loved that THC high but it's not worth it. I'm pretty vain, and if I have to choose between how I look and getting high...well, I chose my appearance.

I've upped my opiate acquisition skills, by the way. One of my dealers is completely out of money, her husband is in jail, and she's DYING for a cigarette. She said if I brought her a few packs of cigarettes, she'd give me 80mg of hydrocodone. That's a fucking deal because she usually charges $10 per pill. And I happen to have a carton of cigs, so I'm about to zoom over there. AWESOME!!!
Have you ever heard/experience of decarbing weed yourself?

I'm only a few pounds heavier than I was when I graduated high school.

I need this shit.

This is true, right?

This process forms the ketones that are produced by the body during fasting or low carbohydrate intake, as with the ketogenic diet.

Edit: I'm referring to @Arnold 's post about decarbing

Last edited:
Pasta and bread are staples. You shouldn't deprive yourself of those crucial food sources.