• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

can i have a pint and two e's (shameless) tell us ur fav tv shows :)

also, let's not forget trash. for we all need a bit of trash!
I have watched all 6 season of Nip/Tuck in the past and currently watch Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars and Secret Diary of a Call Girl. terrible I know =P

'Once apon a time in cabramatta'. Started last night on sbs. It's on torrents for anyone who missed it and might be interested.

mtv's 'ridiculousness' for the lol's. Rob and Big was cool too.

Last edited:
Watched the last season of Scrubs and a bit disapointed. ( no janitor ) Huge scrubs fan but oh well there are 8 other series.

Yep, Archer just keeps getting better and better :D

Also at the moment I'm enjoy new episodes of Skins, House and Californication. Tis a grand time of year for new TV! :D

Just need to figure out when more new Southpark is coming.

yeah Archer is great, and unsupervised is funny too.

Game of thrones is back on!

Are you there Chelsea.

Grimm

Shameless (usa) (the uk one was funny and so is this use re-make of it)

Eastbound and Down

Touch

I loved Shameless up to about the 7th season and the writing kind of went to hell. After Paddy and Mickey went, I quit watching. Would love to see final episode, but I'm in the States watching it on Netflix. Wonder if you really can order that in an English pub?

I shamelessly watch terrible terrible stuff . . . I have 2 episodes of fashion police taped on foxtel IQ . . yes!!

Workaholics (US comedy)

[Workaholics is how i imagine a lot of merican bluelighters act]

I loved Shameless up to about the 7th season and the writing kind of went to hell. After Paddy and Mickey went, I quit watching. Would love to see final episode, but I'm in the States watching it on Netflix. Wonder if you really can order that in an English pub?

Depends which pubs you go to :D A pint and a gram you can get round here, not that the money will go in the till lol

^^ we have got onto this gem recently too.
There's also a newish show called The Americans which is about the KGB infiltrating America in the 80s (focuses on a pair of agents posing as a married couple) which is quite good.

i have finally started watching the walking dead

im half way through season 3... im enjoying it.

^ Yeah it's pretty good.

Apart from game of thrones, i'm currently watching vikings and bates motel weekly. All great shows.

Don't watch a great deal of tv at the moment, but every week these are the shows I record.

Documentaries on ABC2
Adam Hills Tonight
Dirty Laundry Live (because I like Brooke Satchwell)
Star Trek DS9

I had watched virtually every episode of Star Trek Voyager Channel 11 had broadcast but the stopped showing it without playing the last season. I wanna know if the get home!