• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

can i have a pint and two e's (shameless) tell us ur fav tv shows :)

no particular order!

boardwalk empire
breaking bad
mr show with bob and dave
upright citizens brigade
seinfeld
curb your enthusiasm
sons of anarchy
fringe
the life and times of tim
entourage
x files
californication
dexter
bored to death
eastbound & down
family guy
american dad
south park
the larry sanders show
louie (louie ck)
my name is earl
underbelly 1 + 2

yeah a lot more great shows but its going to fill the maximum post count and nmy memory isnt that goodz

ABC Monday night is a favourite

Four Corners
Q & A (depending on the guests of course, tho it's usually interesting)

Did you see qanda last night? I feel sorry for Tim Flannery being shouted down by the ever-articulate Barnaby Joyce :\

Barnaby needs someone who will manage him to stop him from embarassing himself. A media babysitter.

Also it's a huge problem in politics when politics feeds on itself. Is there any reason Barnaby should not listen to Flannery being that Flannery is a scientist, and Barnaby is not? Of course though Barnaby has a political, ideological reason to not weigh up evidence, and thus simply chooses to support the information available to him to prove his personal/political views. Barnaby should probably read The Weathermakers before he shoots his mouth off. I doubt he has even read anything published by the minsicule portion of the scientific population that naysays climate change.

The whole debate really pointed out the difference between ideological and scientific statements. Flannery refused to say there was a direct link between recent flooding and climate change, and instead simply said what was known, and outlined the gaps in the knowledge.

I would just like to say as well in the last few months I'm pretty much in love with Anna Bligh. She has proven herself like a competent wartime president (not a wartime creating president).

Last edited:
I really like Louie CK but the show Louie is too depressing for me.

i have been watching the american version of shameless recently... im enjoying it!

Waiting on the bloody Aus Itunes store to add more episodes for S4 of Breaking Bad..

hmm why dont u download it thru torrents etc like everyone else? :D

s4 was great. much better than s2 and s3

Peep show. I watched seven seasons in about 2 weeks. Disgraceful behaviour, but worth every minute I invested. Incredible show, it has revolutionised comedy for me

^ That show is genius, love it! :D

Anyone seen Archer? Funny shit, you should totally check it out ;)

Q and motherfucking A. I am about to dive into some ketamine, GHB and Questions (with free answers to boot).

I also love the sub-epileptic host of media watch, his epilepsy appears to be confined to his eyebrows but its like watching a really odd form of ballet, without the dancing, booties and ballet.

Currently loving,

Wilfred
Dexter
Louie
Archer
Game of Thrones

Re-watching old HBO shows like
Sopranoes
Generation kill
Six Feet Under

Yeah im currently into 'wilfred' the bong smoking aussie dog as well.

Some great shows listed here, I didnt go through the whole list but did the first 2 pages.

Not sure if 'the corner' was mentioned?

Game of thrones was my fav of the yr.

Inbetweeners was funny as, and shameless as mentioned in the title.

Gangs Of Oz is worth a watch i think too if you haven't seen it.
Terra Nova
The Walking Dead
How to make it in America
This is England 86
Eastbound and Down
An idiot abroad
Housos

Xavier Renegade Angel
Tim and Eric awesome show, all 4 seasons (love it)
Dr. Steve Brule
Superjail!

we have got the final ep of Homeland left, looking forward to seeing it. Has been a gripping show