• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

can i have a pint and two e's (shameless) tell us ur fav tv shows :)

if you liked the it crowd, Garth Marenghi's Dark Place has a few of the same characters. But much funnier - so I've found.

Getting into Party Down!! Great comedy.
Most of the AMC shows...
Skins (UK)

=D

Superjail.

Just finished watching S1 and it is some seriously wacked shit. Can't wait for S2

fuck television. you are all passive drones. commit to the life of creation. do not switch off after leaving work, switch ON. where is your sense of SELF? deny the unending stream of crud, work only upon your own improvement.

do not believe that which others tell you, even if it is written in your religious books or taught to you by your parents or teachers. instead, consider only those foreign ideas against your own experience, and believe of them should they accord.

fuck the television. fuck the consumer default.

If you are easily controlled by what you look at then you have already lost the race.

The more intelligent among us are able to process, analyse and think for themselves despite knowing the name of Chandler's house mate.

leary.jpg

NSFW:
areyoubutt.JPG

Skins (UK)
Vampire Diaries (quietly, I like this show more than True Blood)
True Blood (however, who wouldn't say no if Eric Northman just happened to appear on their doorstep)
Packed to the Rafters
America's next top bimbo - I mean model
Glee
V
Gossip Girl

^ Zing! :D

In other news, has anyone else been watching the new season of Skins? I've only watched the 1st episode so far (so don't ruin the 2nd episode for me) and thought it was pretty good. Thought it was a lot better than what everyone else was saying anyway. I'm going to miss the shit out of the last cohort but I also said that about the 1st cohort and loved seasons 3 and 4 even more.

I gave up when it got bad.
Smacky heroin based ekky pils man. they're well good yeh!

fuck television. you are all passive drones. commit to the life of creation. do not switch off after leaving work, switch ON. where is your sense of SELF? deny the unending stream of crud, work only upon your own improvement.

do not believe that which others tell you, even if it is written in your religious books or taught to you by your parents or teachers. instead, consider only those foreign ideas against your own experience, and believe of them should they accord.

fuck the television. fuck the consumer default.

Whatever douche bag.