• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can I do MDMA 2 days in a row?

OP, yes you can. It isn't recommended, but it is highly improbable that your overall health will be compromised, as long as you follow the rest of the safety guidelines.

If I could still get that much-loved mdma peak, it would still be my fave substance. There's nothing like it, not even close. Plus the culture surrounding it used to be a big part of my life in my early and mid 20's. I had a lot of great memories associated with it, enough to snuff out the bad ones with ease. :)

If you were to drop two days in a row, make sure that it doesn't become a recurring pattern to keep the magic, and yourself, in prime condition. Tbh though, I've known a lot of people who dropped multiple days in a row, and much more than once a month, and came out fine every time. Obv it's not a good idea from a health standpoint and shouldn't be encouraged, but I think mdma usage is much more frequent on average than for most BLers. At least this is what I've observed during my time in the scene.

But it's a good thing BLers try to push this safety measure for the well being of rollers. :)

Alcohol messes up a lot with the mdma high and makes it much more blurry and shitty,so you should drink the least you could when rolling like no more than a beer or anything...having a little though at the comedown along with a joint could make you get it through much more smoothly like never happend...but overdoing it will make it dangerous for your health;water between all this stuff is essential!

If you get drunk a lot the day before there will be no time for your brain to recover so everything will be in low levels and so will be with the high from md...

I wasn't ever planning on drinking while on MDMA mostly just thinking about te day(s) after. You seemed to say that it would help, does that mean it is okay and safe? Either way thanks a lot.

OP, yes you can. It isn't recommended, but it is highly improbable that your overall health will be compromised, as long as you follow the rest of the safety guidelines.

If I could still get that much-loved mdma peak, it would still be my fave substance. There's nothing like it, not even close. Plus the culture surrounding it used to be a big part of my life in my early and mid 20's. I had a lot of great memories associated with it, enough to snuff out the bad ones with ease. :)

If you were to drop two days in a row, make sure that it doesn't become a recurring pattern to keep the magic, and yourself, in prime condition. Tbh though, I've known a lot of people who dropped multiple days in a row, and much more than once a month, and came out fine every time. Obv it's not a good idea from a health standpoint and shouldn't be encouraged, but I think mdma usage is much more frequent on average than for most BLers. At least this is what I've observed during my time in the scene.

But it's a good thing BLers try to push this safety measure for the well being of rollers. :)[/QUOTE

Sorry I've never heard the term BLer before, please tell. Thanks though for all the advice but I doubt I'll do it two days in a row, at least this time because it will be my first time. Though if you have any other advice on just doing it one day do tell.

Sorry I've never heard the term BLer before, please tell. Thanks though for all the advice but I doubt I'll do it two days in a row, at least this time because it will be my first time. Though if you have any other advice on just doing it one day do tell.
BLer = BlueLighter ;) Enjoy your roll UnanimousCash, let us know how it went

I wasn't ever planning on drinking while on MDMA mostly just thinking about te day(s) after. You seemed to say that it would help, does that mean it is okay and safe? Either way thanks a lot.

Okay and safe... :) Nahh i could never say to someone that taking mdma is completely safe at all and the limits get even lower when alcohol enters the game too. You can only be just a little safer when strict restrictions are followed like taking it in a completely controled environment with the right persons,the right time(psychologically) etc etc...

Speaking practical about the experience and that only,having a little alcohol and i mean this a LITTLE, will make you pass the comedown stage better that's at least my personal experience...for me it gives just a more relaxed feelin,though i'm not a heavy drinker and i'm carefull never overdo it.

But it's a good thing BLers try to push this safety measure for the well being of rollers. :)[/QUOTE

Haha, sorry, BL is awesome so it gets its own acronym. :) Bluebull beat me to it though. If this is your first time, you should definitely be satisfied from just one day of use. If this is your first foray into a hardcore substance, expect to get blown away, in a good way though. I would say that you should ready yourself as much as possible set and setting wise, and after you take it, let the experience take care of itself and don't think too much about it. Mdma, imo, works the best when you just let go of worries and be free.

The stickies here are all that you really need, so the only other advice I could give is aim to have fun, be safe and enjoy the discovery of what mdma can do to you, your life and your mind. It is fucking awesome. =D

Damn I miss this stuff!

Haha, sorry, BL is awesome so it gets its own acronym. :) Bluebull beat me to it though. If this is your first time, you should definitely be satisfied from just one day of use. If this is your first foray into a hardcore substance, expect to get blown away, in a good way though. I would say that you should ready yourself as much as possible set and setting wise, and after you take it, let the experience take care of itself and don't think too much about it. Mdma, imo, works the best when you just let go of worries and be free.

The stickies here are all that you really need, so the only other advice I could give is aim to have fun, be safe and enjoy the discovery of what mdma can do to you, your life and your mind. It is fucking awesome. =D

Damn I miss this stuff!

Haha ok thanks, as mentioned on the first page, I changed my mind and am going to stick to just doing it one night. I'm sure it would be an awesome experience either way, I just felt that 2 nights is not worth the risk and I could get a better experience with just 1 night.

Okay and safe... :) Nahh i could never say to someone that taking mdma is completely safe at all and the limits get even lower when alcohol enters the game too. You can only be just a little safer when strict restrictions are followed like taking it in a completely controled environment with the right persons,the right time(psychologically) etc etc...

Speaking practical about the experience and that only,having a little alcohol and i mean this a LITTLE, will make you pass the comedown stage better that's at least my personal experience...for me it gives just a more relaxed feelin,though i'm not a heavy drinker and i'm carefull never overdo it.

What do you mean by "a little"? Is that just a noticeable buzz, or not anything noticeable at all? Would it be a stupid idea to get decently drunk the day after? If so, how come? And finally if I wasn't to do it the day after would I be able to drink 2 days after my roll with a day of rest inbetween? Thanks a lot for your help, and sorry if I am overwhelming you with questions here, I just want to know as much as I can.

What do you mean by "a little"? Is that just a noticeable buzz, or not anything noticeable at all? Would it be a stupid idea to get decently drunk the day after? If so, how come? And finally if I wasn't to do it the day after would I be able to drink 2 days after my roll with a day of rest inbetween? Thanks a lot for your help, and sorry if I am overwhelming you with questions here, I just want to know as much as I can.

And we're all here to share our knowledge with others bro...feel free to ask!
A nice cold beer on the comedown pleases me a lot usually having a joint along. I never had anything besides beer on a roll night,every time i had over 2 beers felt my stomach heavy and sick and sometimes vomit so i avoid having a lot alcohol,although these are things that don't work the same for every person i couldn't recommend that!
Depends on the amount of md you will consume what desire for party and drinking there will be the following night...if you don't exceed the high safety limit of 150-200mg then the odds are you will be able to do it and have fun...
For me the best option would be to drink the first 2 days and day 3 go md,since you have never done mdma before and your seretonin levels must be in a decent level; just the day before md you better not drink on the high side and have some rest in order to be more energy left for the third day..you better have it ;)

And we're all here to share our knowledge with others bro...feel free to ask!
A nice cold beer on the comedown pleases me a lot usually having a joint along. I never had anything besides beer on a roll night,every time i had over 2 beers felt my stomach heavy and sick and sometimes vomit so i avoid having a lot alcohol,although these are things that don't work the same for every person i couldn't recommend that!
Depends on the amount of md you will consume what desire for party and drinking there will be the following night...if you don't exceed the high safety limit of 150-200mg then the odds are you will be able to do it and have fun...
For me the best option would be to drink the first 2 days and day 3 go md,since you have never done mdma before and your seretonin levels must be in a decent level; just the day before md you better not drink on the high side and have some rest in order to be more energy left for the third day..you better have it ;)

Ok thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. Correct me if I am wrong because I was a little confused. It sounded like you were saying to drink the nights before rather than after, and not to drink while rolling. Am I right? I was planning on buying .5 but I'm pretty sure I won't do it all. Also I get sick after more than like 2-3 beers, so I prefer hard alcohol. So if I were to drink hard alc could I still get as drunk as I wanted if I did M the last night? You're helping me a lot and I really do appreciate it.

Never snort..never ever. So unfun

Yeah? I heard it is painful af but a few of my friends who have done it said that it wasn't painful at all. Also I heard you get those drops that are rancid tasting. Either way I wasn't planning on snorting and my friend doesn't want to either, so I doubt I will. (50th post woot woot ?)

Yeah,don't even bother snorting it...you're better off just nomnoming raw crystals and sucking up the bitter horribleness than the burn. It's meant to be eaten anyways, even if it tastes like crap. And if you just put it into an empty gelcap, then you're solid.

Btw...I'm so happy I was the one who DeGreenlighted you%) While on some sweet shard myself:) Be easy brotha

Yeah? I heard it is painful af but a few of my friends who have done it said that it wasn't painful at all. Also I heard you get those drops that are rancid tasting. Either way I wasn't planning on snorting and my friend doesn't want to either, so I doubt I will. (50th post woot woot ��)

the pain largely depends on how finely powdered you can get your material. crushed crystals can burn a lot while powder or crushed pills are reasonably smooth. you'll get the drip with an intense taste of mdma either way ;)

well the first time i did mdma i did it 2 days in a row which lead to instant addiction to the chemical. i use self control now but only after years of abuse did i learn. with mdma less is more its not like other drugs where you can just keep on taking more to get higher and higher it needs to be done with control and knowledge for best results. learn everything you can about a drug before you consume. its like school you need to study for a test to get good results!

mdma is positively life-changing if done correcty with control and guidence from elite users.

Ok thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. Correct me if I am wrong because I was a little confused. It sounded like you were saying to drink the nights before rather than after, and not to drink while rolling. Am I right? I was planning on buying .5 but I'm pretty sure I won't do it all. Also I get sick after more than like 2-3 beers, so I prefer hard alcohol. So if I were to drink hard alc could I still get as drunk as I wanted if I did M the last night? You're helping me a lot and I really do appreciate it.

You can always get as drunk as you want and preferrable to mixing it with mdma it's a lot safer on it's own...If you want some alcohol the night rolling i believe a little won't hurt you but don't get drunk cause you will not be rolling in the end and you'll probably find yourself floored not in a good manner.

You can always get as drunk as you want and preferrable to mixing it with mdma it's a lot safer on it's own...If you want some alcohol the night rolling i believe a little won't hurt you but don't get drunk cause you will not be rolling in the end and you'll probably find yourself floored not in a good manner.

Oh ok, so I can get as drunk as I want the nights before is what you seem to be saying, yes? Cool thanks a lot and whatever else might be useful please do tell.

well the first time i did mdma i did it 2 days in a row which lead to instant addiction to the chemical. i use self control now but only after years of abuse did i learn. with mdma less is more its not like other drugs where you can just keep on taking more to get higher and higher it needs to be done with control and knowledge for best results. learn everything you can about a drug before you consume. its like school you need to study for a test to get good results!

mdma is positively life-changing if done correcty with control and guidence from elite users.

Sorry to hear, thanks for your information it is much appreciated.