• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can I do MDMA 2 days in a row?

I was in Amsterdam 2 weeks before with my 7friends.

I didn't touch anything since last year december.
4 fucking months..

We used mdma on thursday - it was hilarious.
Friday - coke weed.
Saturday - used mdma didn't feel anything. dosed nearly 500mg - I got the only speedy effects.
Sunday - dosed around 500mg - still nothing happened (I used Ketamine and started to feel the effects but not that much)
The gear was the same as on thursdays (the things which we left from thursday)

Maybe because we didn't eat a lot or sleep too much or used coke too much but;
1 thing is to be sure that; I will never do mdma 2 days in a row or 3.
It doesn't make any sense because you're using from your serotonin pool and once it's empty you're fucked.

Btw, I'm feeling fine thanks god to gym. My friends are suffering from depression.

Thanks for the new info Seattle stranger, kinzie and desohigh, there is some New stuff that I haven't heard before. Sorry to hear about your friends desohigh. Like I stated above I am not going to do MDMA 2 days in a row, but does anyone know any other drugs that I could do at a music festival? I know Seattle suggested mushrooms but I don't think I would want to do mushrooms, acid or other hallucinogens, being that they would be a little too intense. I also wouldn't go as far as doing coke, or anything harder than it. So if anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the new info Seattle stranger, kinzie and desohigh, there is some New stuff that I haven't heard before. Sorry to hear about your friends desohigh. Like I stated above I am not going to do MDMA 2 days in a row, but does anyone know any other drugs that I could do at a music festival? I know Seattle suggested mushrooms but I don't think I would want to do mushrooms, acid or other hallucinogens, being that they would be a little too intense. I also wouldn't go as far as doing coke, or anything harder than it. So if anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.
We can't advise you on what drug to try. That decision needs to be completely up to you and made by researching it. Bluelight is only here to provide info once the decision to use a drug has already been made. You can ask almost anything you want about a certain drug on here and we will provide you with as much info as we can, but we can't help you decide what drug to try out. The various megathreads, erowid and the bluelight wiki are good places to start researching a new drug

We can't advise you on what drug to try. That decision needs to be completely up to you and made by researching it. Bluelight is only here to provide info once the decision to use a drug has already been made. You can ask almost anything you want about a certain drug on here and we will provide you with as much info as we can, but we can't help you decide what drug to try out. The various megathreads, erowid and the bluelight wiki are good places to start researching a new drug

Oh shit that's right, sorry I forgot. This has already happened once I cant believe I forgot sorry.

Oh shit that's right, sorry I forgot. This has already happened once I cant believe I forgot sorry.
No worries :D for me personally it's simply that I wouldn't want to be the guy that persuades someone else to try out a new drug, since I made those decisions on my own as well. I've never pushed someone to try out a drug or even just take a drug, it's just something I always avoided doing, since you never know what road you might lead a person down. In the context of harm reduction, the less drugs someone does and the less new drugs he or she tries out the better of course. In that same context though it's good to provide factual and/or anecdotal information once the decision has been made, to minimize potential harm

I clearly stated that 2 weeks was the MINIMUM that your serotonin is most likely back to the normal levels(if you eat right and all that)...But yes 1-3 months would be better.

Got a source for the studies that back this up?

Sorry to be an ass, but we don't want to give people the impression that they can get away with rolling every 2 weeks. This is just ill advice, given Bluelight's mission is harm reduction.

Again, I can absolutely assure from personal experience that your serotonin levels are NOT back to normal after only 2 weeks. Even with a healthy active lifestyle (as I can also assure you I had, eating plenty of nutritional food and veg while cycling ~115km per week).

Again, sorry to be an ass but I have to nit pick that advice.

If it were me, I would do it one night, and it'd be the last night so I'd have something to look forward to the first few nights. I would just do psychedelics, smoke weed, and/or drink the first two days. But don't drink too much, being hungover would blow. Also I would do it the last night because I typically get an emotional-type hangover/comedown the next day from rolling where I don't feel like doing much of anything. Not everyone gets that though, I know plenty of my friends feel fine the next day.

No worries :D for me personally it's simply that I wouldn't want to be the guy that persuades someone else to try out a new drug, since I made those decisions on my own as well. I've never pushed someone to try out a drug or even just take a drug, it's just something I always avoided doing, since you never know what road you might lead a person down. In the context of harm reduction, the less drugs someone does and the less new drugs he or she tries out the better of course. In that same context though it's good to provide factual and/or anecdotal information once the decision has been made, to minimize potential harm

Yeah I get what you mean, I'd hate to be the person that causes someone else's addiction or serious harm.

If it were me, I would do it one night, and it'd be the last night so I'd have something to look forward to the first few nights. I would just do psychedelics, smoke weed, and/or drink the first two days. But don't drink too much, being hungover would blow. Also I would do it the last night because I typically get an emotional-type hangover/comedown the next day from rolling where I don't feel like doing much of anything. Not everyone gets that though, I know plenty of my friends feel fine the next day.

Huh, never thought of doing it the last night. I would only be drinking and smoking the other 2 nights (maybe acid If I try it by then and like it) and I want to get pretty drunk. I know that you aren't supposed to drink the night before, wasn't sure if it was because of the hangover or other issues but your advice seems to state the hangover. So it seemed to make the most sense to do it the first night. I also want to do it the night with the best music but that's not a necessity. So do you think taking it the first night is a bad idea, and is the anticipation the only real plus side of taking it the last night? Last thing, do you know if getting drunk while on the comedown of MDMA is a shitty experience/stupid idea or does it not make much of a difference? Thanks a lot and any other advice or information is much appreciated.

I clearly stated that 2 weeks was the MINIMUM that your serotonin is most likely back to the normal levels(if you eat right and all that)...But yes 1-3 months would be better.

This is incorrect. Regardless of what the science says, you are in no condition to fuck with mdma in 2 weeks after using it. Heres a real tip: Wait until you feel 100% happy again (usually 3+ months unless you abused it then its longer), be more in tune with your body. Sometimes you dont even realize how depressed you are before its too late.

Totally incorrect and moronic advice.

^ better, id say shoot for 3. This is the only HR advice people should be giving and i cant believe its even still questioned.

This ^

Yeah I'm not planning on doing MDMA anytime soon after this festival. Probably won't do it anymore that summer which will probably mean not for around a year or so.

Drinking on the comedown is alright, I wouldn't get drunk though

I was kinda planning on getting drunk. Is it just a shitty feeling afterwards, or does it totally fuck with the experience? Also can it mess up your body or brain a lot more than if you didn't? Ive also heard that it's a bad idea to get drunk the day before doing MDMA. So would you say it's better for you, your high, and your feelings after If you did it before or after getting drunk? Thanks a lot and any information will be much appreciated.

Just smoke some weed on the come down. Alcohol is more dangerous than a lot of illegal drugs i like to think. :p

Just smoke some weed on the come down. Alcohol is more dangerous than a lot of illegal drugs i like to think. :p
Yeah I will be, but I just find weed kind of boring. The reason I want to get drunk is because I really actually enjoy it, I wouldn't want to just smoke on all the nights except the MDMA night.

Can you use the farken search function for Christ's sake?! Seriously, there's THE SAME GODDAMN THREAD RIGHT ABOVE THIS ONE. WHY START A NEW ONE?!

Sorry for being blunt but SERIOUSLY! You should NOT be taking drugs AT ALL if you can't even manage the most basic principles of research.

You can do MDMA every day of the bloody year if you wanted, but you'd be an absolutely suicidal lunatic to actually contemplate this.

IMO, you're an idiot for doing it 2 days in a row.
For someone who likes to jump people's ass for not reading, you don't do a good job at it yourself. Spread peace, not hate, man. This is a community and part of it is harm reduction. At least they asked first.

I was kinda planning on getting drunk. Is it just a shitty feeling afterwards, or does it totally fuck with the experience? Also can it mess up your body or brain a lot more than if you didn't? Ive also heard that it's a bad idea to get drunk the day before doing MDMA. So would you say it's better for you, your high, and your feelings after If you did it before or after getting drunk? Thanks a lot and any information will be much appreciated.

Alcohol messes up a lot with the mdma high and makes it much more blurry and shitty,so you should drink the least you could when rolling like no more than a beer or anything...having a little though at the comedown along with a joint could make you get it through much more smoothly like never happend...but overdoing it will make it dangerous for your health;water between all this stuff is essential!

If you get drunk a lot the day before there will be no time for your brain to recover so everything will be in low levels and so will be with the high from md...