• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can I do MDMA 2 days in a row?

UnanimousCash

Bluelighter
So Im thinking of doing MDMA at a music festival that's coming up. The music festival is 3 days long and I'm wondering if it's an ok idea to do it 2 of the days. I haven't done MDMA yet but The music festival is in the summer and I might be able to before then. So I have a few questions:
1: if I did it two nights how much should I take each night?
2: how much should I take if it is my first time?
3: how much should I take if it's not my first time?
4: should I do it the first two nights, the last two, or the first and last night?
5: how much do I take if I only do it one night?
6: pop or snort?

That's all my questions, if you can't answer them all just answer the ones you know and it would be much appreciated. If it helps I am 6 ft 0 and around 140 pounds, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the stickies at the top of the page. I believe all your questions can be answered there. Being a new possible user of MDMA, you should do LOTS of research before using. Cheers!

Can you use the farken search function for Christ's sake?! Seriously, there's THE SAME GODDAMN THREAD RIGHT ABOVE THIS ONE. WHY START A NEW ONE?!

Sorry for being blunt but SERIOUSLY! You should NOT be taking drugs AT ALL if you can't even manage the most basic principles of research.

You can do MDMA every day of the bloody year if you wanted, but you'd be an absolutely suicidal lunatic to actually contemplate this.

IMO, you're an idiot for doing it 2 days in a row.

^
We've all made our mistakes. That doesn't make us idiots, it makes us uninformed or sometimes careless humans. UnanimousCash is new to this forum, no need for such a welcome, even if it would've been better to do a quick search indeed :) perhaps take a moment to read the forum rules and have a look at the stickies before you post UnanimousCash, a lot of questions have already been answered before

1: if I did it two nights how much should I take each night?
You shouldn't roll two nights in a row, MDMA is not that kind of drug. The effects will be less the second day and you run the risk of negative after-effects. Don't jump into it head first, it will bite you in the ass sooner or later. For this reason I'm not going to advise a dose for two nights, as that's really not the way to use this drug
2: how much should I take if it is my first time?
1.5-2mg/kg, so for someone weighing 70kg that would mean 100mg-140mg. Since it's your first time you could even go a bit lower and still have a full roll
3: how much should I take if it's not my first time?
Still, if you keep your tolerance in check and only roll every few months-> 1.5-2mg/kg
4: should I do it the first two nights, the last two, or the first and last night?
None of the above, you should only roll one night. Pick out the night with the best atmosphere, the best music and the best company and roll that night. If you roll two nights in a row, which because it is your first time will probably not affect you much, you will create a bad attitude towards this drug right from the start which will cause problems for you further down the road without a doubt. If you do it the first night you can drink lightly and smoke some weed the days after which is HEAVENLY on an MDMA afterglow. That's in my opinion almost the closest you can get to pure relaxation
5: how much do I take if I only do it one night?
Since it's your first time, again, 1.5-2mg/kg. If that doesn't take you to where you want to be you probably have low quality product (are you testing your drugs with a testkit? This is important)
6: pop or snort?
MDMA is made to be swallowed. Snorting works as well but the effects are less fun generally

Welcome to bluelight

Last edited:
If it's your first time then one good pill (approx 140mg - as BlueBull stated) should last you a good 4-5 hours tbh.

Back in the day when I first started rolling I went to a 3 day music festival as well. Rolled 3 nights in a row lol. Felt it the first two nights pretty good but nothing on the third (both nights I did 2 caps for the span of 9 hours). So don't do it three nights in a row cause you won't feel anything on the third. I'd say if you HAD to do it two nights... probably first and third night would be best so you give yourself a lil break in between. Take some 5htp the day after your rolls to help with replenishing serotonin.

But for me personally.. I was exhausted after partying 2 days. I didn't even have energy to party on the third night anymore.

Thanks a lot blue bull and Jane, very good information that has got me thinking that I'll only roll 1 night. Trozzle, like blue bull said in new to this sight and I still had a few specific questions that weren't stated in the other one and I didn't learn how to search until after I posted, but thanks for your opinion anyway.

"Can I do MDMA 2 days in a row?"

No, not very well. Better to wait 3-4 days.

Do not take mdma 2 days in a row. YOU CAN, but the repercussions of it could be huge. Dangerous dude, VERY DANGEROUS.

I agree with everyones genral opinon here......do your research dammit not trying to be mean trying to warn you of the dangers....

Yeah thanks man, I'm not gonna and im going to try to convince my friend not to as well.

Yay! A victory for HR!!! :)

Agreeing with the others, yes MDMA twice in a row is not advisable. Will it get you high? Sure, but not the same high. Will it be more toxic to your brain two days in a row? EXPONENTIALLY. Should you snort it? No, because this generally will result in more of a classic speed high and you will have little to no empathy which is what the whole purpose of MDMA is. When I first discovered MDMA, my friends and I went straight to snorting assuming it was like coke. After doing this countless times, I got the genius idea to just swallow one of those little pills....

...and THEN I understood what MDMA is for. 8o

MDMA is not a re-dose drug. It's a one-and-done drug, simply due to the way it works on your brain. Many people are compelled to re-dose later in the night to keep the buzz up, not realizing that it will most likely only boost the speedy effects for a while, but it's also going to result in a rough comedown and probably a hangover. Any time I refrain from re-dosing, no matter how high the initial dose is, I feel like it lets me float back to earth, and the next day I get an afterglow. If I re-dose, I get DROPPED back to earth after it wears off and the next day is absolutely awful, depression, depletion, fatigue, etc..

If you absolutely must have two days of consecutive experiences, I would recommend maybe having some mushrooms on the first night, and then MDMA the second. That's far more forgiving (and rewarding!).

Hi! Okay so the main and most important question that your asking is 'can you do MDMA 2 days in a row' the answer is yes! But it isn't a good idea because it takes a minimum of 2 weeks for your serotonin levels to be normal again and by the 2nd night of you wanting to do MDMA your serotonin levels will be off...Anyways I'll gladly answer those questions beings I know a lot about MDMA.
1. When I first did MDMA I only took one capsule ORALLY it was 100mg. The maximum for a first timer should be no more than 300mg for the first time, and definitely no more than 500mg.
2. Only take 100mg or 200mg but space each dose out 30 minutes apart so the roll will last longer and be more euphoric.
3. Like I had said no more than 500mg, if its not your first time.
4. If you are set on doing MDMA 2 nights just do it the first and last night so you can rebuild your serotonin(that's very important) so you can take vitamin c pills before each use. That helps.
5. If you only do MDMA ONE NIGHT only take 200mg or 300mg depending on tolerance. But no more.
6. Pop it because if you snort it you are more likely to have that bitter taste in your throat, but orally its quick and tasteless if in a capsule. But to be honest I've only taken MDMA orally. So it is subjective. Best wishes and stay safe! I hope this was helpful!:)

Hi! Okay so the main and most important question that your asking is 'can you do MDMA 2 days in a row' the answer is yes! But it isn't a good idea because it takes a minimum of 2 weeks for your serotonin levels to be normal again and by the 2nd night of you wanting to do MDMA your serotonin levels will be off...Anyways I'll gladly answer those questions beings I know a lot about MDMA.
1. When I first did MDMA I only took one capsule ORALLY it was 100mg. The maximum for a first timer should be no more than 300mg for the first time, and definitely no more than 500mg.
2. Only take 100mg or 200mg but space each dose out 30 minutes apart so the roll will last longer and be more euphoric.
3. Like I had said no more than 500mg, if its not your first time.
4. If you are set on doing MDMA 2 nights just do it the first and last night so you can rebuild your serotonin(that's very important) so you can take vitamin c pills before each use. That helps.
5. If you only do MDMA ONE NIGHT only take 200mg or 300mg depending on tolerance. But no more.
6. Pop it because if you snort it you are more likely to have that bitter taste in your throat, but orally its quick and tasteless if in a capsule. But to be honest I've only taken MDMA orally. So it is subjective. Best wishes and stay safe! I hope this was helpful!:)
2 weeks is NOT enough time. Try 1-3 months

I clearly stated that 2 weeks was the MINIMUM that your serotonin is most likely back to the normal levels(if you eat right and all that)...But yes 1-3 months would be better.