• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can I do MDMA 2 days in a row?

the pain largely depends on how finely powdered you can get your material. crushed crystals can burn a lot while powder or crushed pills are reasonably smooth. you'll get the drip with an intense taste of mdma either way ;)

Oh I think they just crushed up capsules that were pre-made so that's probably why it wasn't so bad for them. Thanks.

Yeah,don't even bother snorting it...you're better off just nomnoming raw crystals and sucking up the bitter horribleness than the burn. It's meant to be eaten anyways, even if it tastes like crap. And if you just put it into an empty gelcap, then you're solid.

Yeah my friend has some empty capsules that we would be putting it in to, and if for some reason he lost them or something couldn't we just parachute it? Thanks a lot.

Rap it up in a rizzla and swallow...120-140 mg will be perfect for a first timer,in about 40 minutes you will be tripping balls!!!

Rap it up in a rizzla and swallow...120-140 mg will be perfect for a first timer,in about 40 minutes you will be tripping balls!!!

Haha, so about 120-140 you'd say? I don't know if I mentioned this before but I way 140-145 pounds so like 60-65 kilos. I read somewhere else that you should take about 2 mg for every kilogram you weigh. Also I don't know what a rizzla is, or have never heard the term, so that might be good to know if I'm usin this method. ;)

Rizzla is rolling paper I believe. You can just use a small piece of a tissue - just stick the MDMA in the middle, wrap it up, stick it in your mouth, and wash back with some water :)

120-140mg will be a fine dose for your bodyweight :)

Ive snorted mdma crstals before and omg the drip was nasty. It has a big stimulant rush (snorting seems better for a rave) but still the empathogenic feel. It burns mildy, but then again I snorted random crap in school as a joke and got used to it. It tastes ridiculously bad with the drip. I threw up when I cleared my nose and a fat glob landed on the back of my tongue. Ewww. Its still fun not for everyone tho

Ive snorted mdma crstals before and omg the drip was nasty. It has a big stimulant rush (snorting seems better for a rave) but still the empathogenic feel. It burns mildy, but then again I snorted random crap in school as a joke and got used to it. It tastes ridiculously bad with the drip. I threw up when I cleared my nose and a fat glob landed on the back of my tongue. Ewww. Its still fun not for everyone tho

Ugh, that sounds rough. Thanks for the input.

Rizzla is rolling paper I believe. You can just use a small piece of a tissue - just stick the MDMA in the middle, wrap it up, stick it in your mouth, and wash back with some water :)

120-140mg will be a fine dose for your bodyweight :)

Ok cool, thank you.

Ok so I just got my MDMA, and it's a yellowish colour. I don't know much about colouring of it so I don't know if this is normal or not. I got in powder, and a friend of mine put it in two caps. It is a really mild yellowish/whitish colour. If you know if this is normal or not, or what it might be laced with please do tell. I think I'm going to make another thread on this so feel free to post on either this thread or that one. Thanks

Ok so I just got my MDMA, and it's a yellowish colour. I don't know much about colouring of it so I don't know if this is normal or not. I got in powder, and a friend of mine put it in two caps. It is a really mild yellowish/whitish colour. If you know if this is normal or not, or what it might be laced with please do tell. I think I'm going to make another thread on this so feel free to post on either this thread or that one. Thanks
Get a test kit. That's how you'll find out