• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can baclofen often ease gabapentin withdrawal

Go to imgur. Upload from device. Copy bbc code. Paste here.

Thank you very much.

Sonicwhite: these are the books that I would recommend to you that I think you would find the most interesting, based on the discussions we've had in all the threads:

http://imgur.com/YYGLXDo

The four on the left are all collections of case studies. The GABA Receptors book is very complicated, but a very fascinating, and illuminating, read. It's part of a series called "the receptors" and they are all really fucking good, detailed books. I own all of them.

Again like clock work I passed out. Had a dream OJ Simpsom was just trying to get his bpnext H fix and the cops busted him lol. It was funny. Many just like phenibut.

Dude I've been passing out the last two days and while posting I would and not even know it, I would suddenly wake up with all these cxiohvlkjccxzb;lknsdfaaaaa
vxz,;c nczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz X ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,sdvlk'nbcV K'sdv
f
On my computer lol. I tried making a thread last night but I just couldn't do it. I kept fucking it up. Seven times at least before I just said "Fuck it! I'll do it tomorrow..." lol

Crazy dreams last night man. The last one was kinda PTSDR but the other two where pretty funny. Lol I don't know baclofen feels just like phenibut you get the right dose down but if you redone the next day you will over do it and you'll feel yesterday's and today's pills at once.

Ya I guess it hadn't wore off but ya there def the same pretty much. I didn't know they where that similar.

It's the chloride atom atom that makes them different. phenibut is beta-pheny-gaba, whilst baclofen para-chlorophenyl-gaba.

Baclofen was derived from phenibut. And both drugs were derived from GABA. I like to refer to them as Phenylgaba and Chlorophenylgaba, respectively. Phenibut is fucking stupid name. Phenylgaba is much better.