The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damita33 could you please elaborate on anything else you've heard? Thanks much for that info alone but if you have any details on those said vehicles or anything like that, I'm sure we'd all find it interesting. That goes for anyone else...I don't mean to act like I'm running this thread, just guiding it along and adding my research and so-called expertise ha. But I suggest that if ANYONE has ANYTHING that isn't complete he-said-she-said/wild speculation/conspiracy theories, feel free to chime in. This shit's getting more complex

Kind of a trade-off, NJ may have the best dope in the States, but LE makes playing the game in that area a losing prop, or so it seems. Good luck, and be safe NJ heads...

Someone just got beat to a pulp on the other side of the city...South. An ambulance finally showed up and now there's a dozen or so people throwing bricks and bottles at the ambulance. All the available cops in the entire city got dispatched. Now would be a good time to pick up, if all the sets didn't already pack it in for the day heh.

Those people throwing shit at EMS are scumbags.

edit: Well I guess that got contained pretty fast.

Still listening to the scanner, I need to find out what 10-74 means in this city...

Last edited:
All cops in the city got dispatched ? there must be like 1000 cops there! whered you hear this , the scanner ? Tell Source to come out !

Anyone tried callin either of the set #s i had one n txted it but i doubt that works i never tried before just called n tomorrow ill give it a ring i guess but whatta bout you guys?

As I'd said a couple times...Da Source is waiting for resupply. If I give realtime info without specifying where I got it, yeah it generally comes from the scanner and this was no exception.

All cops in the city got dispatched ? there must be like 1000 cops there! whered you hear this , the scanner ? Tell Source to come out !

By a count taken four months ago, there were 287 on active duty for the entire city in every division. Obviously not all on the same shift at the same time. Call that like 50 or so.

Anyone tried callin either of the set #s i had one n txted it but i doubt that works i never tried before just called n tomorrow ill give it a ring i guess but whatta bout you guys?

All my numbers are dead, sorry.

I don't know about the heat in the city per say since it varies day to day but source is not coming back as i hear. I have 3 phone #'s i was using recently before this all happened (within 2 weeks). One of them does not answer, another is talking of working elsewhere and the third is already working elsewhere. Sadly it may be over for them and we may need to find another "da source" as it were. Too bad whitehouse is gone. That was even better yet.

Does anyone remember the last time there were raids like this ? i remember a few years ago seeing one of the main spots get run down on...............

All my numbers are dead, sorry.

called the # today n I believe got the voicemail becuse it was just loud rap music playing and i couldnt make out anyone talking an no one an swered my hellos.... BUT then15-20 min later it calls me back butt im pretty surte they hung up right away. so i conclude that either since this number is new they thought i was a shady person or a cop orrrr worst case it was the cops fuckin with the phone(happened to an old dude in newark) what chall think?

Anyone mess with GI Joe/Transformer? Not as good as Source, but a decent other spot. They are out everyday, always OK diesel.

The crackdown in Camden probably will not end soon. The city is trying to get out from under state control. They are going to have to lower crime in order to do that.

Thanks for posting the police scanner. I have been listening to it today. It is pretty interesting to hear what is going on.

Last edited:
Dopeyyyyyy, you mean even with all this going on you still are copping out there ?

TNT hitting JC tonight just drove by 2 separate busts going down... Seen Boys around bayonne,Jc boarder area....and than once agian on the Hill....

Dopeyyyyyy, you mean even with all this going on you still are copping out there ?

Honestly, I have connects who deliver to me, off the street. However, I do know most of the sets, where to cop, what is out there, etc. I have copped on the streets within the last week though.

I used to love Source, but I was always scared of it, because I knew it was only a matter of time before they got hit. I was always scared I would be in my car, on the block, when it happened.

Right now, I am scared to cop on the street. I am not sure if I am going to start hitting Philly when my supply runs out, if I will try to quit or what will happen. This is insane right now though.

Once I am able to PM one of my first PM's will be to you jake.

SOunds good dopey........i got a phone connect down here near a.c. but never was anything nearly as good as Source...................just was listening to scanner and they were right by spot where raid happened again

SOunds good dopey........i got a phone connect down here near a.c. but never was anything nearly as good as Source...................just was listening to scanner and they were right by spot where raid happened again

I was listening to the scanner throughout the day. There has been action in north Camden all day. Apparently, shit is dry all over.

I have connects phone connects in AC. The shit isn't worth buying. Bro, Source was OK, but it wasn't that great. The shit was good, but there has been better diesel out there. Don't get too down about it not being around. Sometimes Source was only a 5 at best. Shit will eventually cool off and things will go back to normal.

There aren't enough resources to constantly focus on North Camden. Last year shit got super hot off of Broadway targeting prostitution. Right now there is a focus on north Camden, but it will shift again.

I did hear on the scanner one of the cops say, "Are we done with that thing in North Camden." And another cop responded, "I will update." I have no idea what "that thing" was, but I would assume it was some kind of raid. It is Thursday, so it might have been TNT type thing. If they are done for the day, it might be cool out right now. I wonder if they will figure out we are listening to them and change up their scanner channels?

TNT hitting JC tonight just drove by 2 separate busts going down... Seen Boys around bayonne,Jc boarder area....and than once agian on the Hill....

Surprised they usually hit the projects up, but I guess the Hill and the Bayonne border are two other hot spots too. Haha. Nice. Fucking JC TNT Squad, bunch of fucking morons. 8)

Surprised they usually hit the projects up, but I guess the Hill and the Bayonne border are two other hot spots too. Haha. Nice. Fucking JC TNT Squad, bunch of fucking morons. 8)

I think they were in North Camden again tonight as well. As I already post, they were on the scanner talking about that "thing" in north Camden and if it was done. Do they have the "TNT" squad hit multiple cities at one time? Does anyone know anything about whether or not TNT is really even a squad? It would be nice if someone had more clarification from someone in law enforcement.

Yeah crap down here by a.c. usually isnt great but a lot of it is same stuff coming from North jersey.............sometimes its alright......yeah dopeyy when i got source at first it was just average but then last couple months it went up to a 7 or 8 out of 10 again
I have SUboxone so im always not sick and camdens long drive anyway but lotta times it was worth it to get some fire. 60 sec was decent too but sometimes bags were mad small. wonder why i never hear of GI joe

The crackdown in Camden probably will not end soon. The city is trying to get out from under state control. They are going to have to lower crime in order to do that.

Thanks for posting the police scanner. I have been listening to it today. It is pretty interesting to hear what is going on.

You're welcome. The state's control over the city of Camden ended on January 18, 2010. I gave this link in the same post where I shared the scanner...
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/82034727.html

And as far as crime needing to come down, Camden PD Admin is notorious for having a hard-on for stats and being willing to play all kinds of weird games and fucked up band-aid/under-the-rug strategies to get them. But this is from the Camden City website:
Jan 15 2010 Message from Chief John S. Thomson…
The men and women of Camden City Police Department can stand proud! Our efforts have resulted in the lowest reported crime in 40 years. This does not happen by accident and only occurs when police abandon reactive strategies and attack crime.

Take that as you will

I think they were in North Camden again tonight as well. As I already post, they were on the scanner talking about that "thing" in north Camden and if it was done. Do they have the "TNT" squad hit multiple cities at one time? Does anyone know anything about whether or not TNT is really even a squad? It would be nice if someone had more clarification from someone in law enforcement.

I think the very idea of TNT is overstated to the point where it's become some mystical concept to a lot of junkies. Camden city police is no longer really segregated into divisions like a traditional department. The notion that there's a force of ball-busting bad-ass-motherfuckers out there who solely exist to fuck around with dope boys on the corner, and furthermore only ever make an appearance on certain days of the week that anyone could figure out in two seconds, and there's no mention of TNT even existing around Camden anywhere on the internet...really kind of ridiculous. Unless you're talking about the HIDTA team, which is made up of Camden City PD, Philadelphia City PD, DRPA, and others. But the extent of them being a 'team' is basically them sharing info and planning shit in compstat meetings; they don't have big ol' riot buses with "HIDTA" plastered on there next to a crosshair. But yeah we have that organization and it's verifiable at least. TNT, in Camden at the very least, may be more of a concept if anything at all. Jury's still out though as far as I'm concerned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.