Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way your swallowing a bundle

Agreed, ten to thirteen SMALL bags(call it a jab), squished/packaged together in a certain way by the dealer is the most I know I can get down. In the interests of harm reduction, I'd still say it's best to crotch it for 95% of us..plenty of methods have been posted here on how to best "Crotch" something...lol....

Anyway, that is terrible aka, and one can only assume the cops didn't do everything and anything they could have...but then again, the situation probably scared the shit out of them to, and they are just humans like you and I...

Best of luck to the NJ'ers...may the opiate queens be with you...enjoy what should be a beautiful weekend for you.

even though its hot they still been out at the most well known spot with the fire.....................

Anyone been down there lately? I just hit up Philly on occasion, bout it. I don't even head thru Camden on the way anymore; I kinda feel like I'm cheating on my old city when I'm going over the bridge and I can see my old spots and everything. Ha.
But I'm too far away to tell if anyone's out there, and I still see cops cruising here and there. Is it still hot?

Philly's not very hot unless you hang out at the notorious subway terminal like a dummy. If you're taking the el into the hood, make sure you stash all your shit before you get back to get on the train. Cops will pat you down, run your pockets, and even make you take your shoes off if you look 'suspicious' (white).
Also, holy shit please be aware there's cameras all over the platform there. I always see people stashing shit, smoking crack, shooting up RIGHT there. I know they probably don't give a shit, but the toll taker's booth does have monitors in there and they will call SEPTA police if there's still a long time before the next train comes.

Alright I'm getting too much into something that only a minority of anyone here will benefit from

There's some pretty good shit out there if you know where to look, and just as an aside, the coke dimes in Philly are probably 2-2.5x the size they are in Camden for the same price, no shit. Not gonna say too much but I've grown to kinda prefer Philly as a whole. If even simply for the reason that it's not so bombed-out, abandoned and boarded-up that no one BUT people in the game hang out on the street. You actually have a chance in hell of blending in if you walk the corners on foot in Philly, as opposed to Camden where that'd be ridiculous.

Stay safe!

Last edited:
haha...I haven't been out there in a few years now but sounds the same. Used to be in North all day or just Broadway when I was lazy...lol

It's hard to explain, no tampering...just the individual bags packaged together a certain way when I scoop, usually rubberbanded/taped/etc so all 10-13 bags are stuck closely together making for an easy swallow. Swallowing a jab packaged that way is about as hard as swallowing a large vitamin, which helps a paranoid fool like me keep his sanity, because lord knows every other car is a Narc when I'm leaving the area. I'm sure many dealers do similar things with lotto packs/stamps/etc....foils and Baltimore capsules(are those made of cheap plastic?) would be a problem. I envy the folks in Denver/Western US who get their tar in balloons...talk about worry free, for the most part.

balloons are the only way i've bought heroin, and it saved me from going to jail. Back in jan. I met one of the drivers and of course i got there first so i was parked to where he'd see me well when he finally got there i followed him away from the spot somewhere more discrete well after i hopped out grabbed the shit and got back in the car he had already pulled away. After going down the street and turning to go home i had saw that he had been pulled over and was in the process of getting out with his arms up *kinda formed a Y* and i was like oh shit he must not have use a turned signal or whatever, yes i'm naive. Like 30 seconds later a cop came flying up on me and I was like SHIT! They must have been watching us so I took the balloons out of my sun glass holder in my jeep and being so nervous and shaky two or three of them ALMOST fell between the seats but luckily got caught in the drink holders and i grabbed the 9 balloons and swallowed that shit so quick..thank god i had a coffee on me and the cop that stopped me was like..where ya comin from yada yada yada..knowing damn good in well wtf i did probably seeing if i'd be honest with him so he ran my shit and i have a spotless background and i was like wtf is taking so long and then like 3-5 cop cars pulled up and i about shit my pants and some big mustached cop was like get him out...WHERE IS THE HEROIN so i'm guessing the driver didn't get rid of them or told them or whatever and I was like I dont have anything what are you talking about..he saw the car seat in my backseat and was like..look if you give me the heroin you can go on about your business (and i'm sure I wouldn't have been able to go on "about my business") if not i'll have your kids taken away...I said search my jeep i dont have anything..I just paid him for a debt cause they fronted me a long time ago. So the cop was like whatever get out of here and get your ass to the methadone clinic before you kill yourself. But yeah...I had a huge coffee stain on my shirt from shaking and trying to get that shit down ASAP, thing is they didn't even search me or my jeep so i could have had them in my pocket the whole time but instead i had to go home and puke it up. :\

So that's my story and how being packaged in balloons saved my ass.

NJ cops just seem to be fucked fucked fucked up in general. a friend of mine, real real pretty hippie girl, went to a Phish show in Camden or right around there; i don't actually know where the show was and picked up charges. most fucked up thing is it wasn't a possession charge. she doesn't do hard drugs but was charged by camden cops for resisting arrest and inciting a riot, which probable means she was yelling for help when they kicked her ass. you heard that right, they beat this tall thin pretty girl who says she wasn't even high at the time and she wasn't copping and didn't have drugs on her.
in a seperate incident about two days ago i was leaving n. jerz and at a rest stop on 95 right by the NY boarder at like 3am in a car with 3 guys and 1 white girl, had a cop scope us in a real sketchy i'm doin everything i can to figure out a way to pull you over kinda way.
i totally believe aka123 about coke dimes being bigger in philly cause all the BS arrests in jerz have to be messing with profit margins.

Every state that the economy is in the shitter.... is looking way harder to give tickets.... they gotta make that money someplace.... Around Jersey City Nj.... They are bugging.... I had to remove my fucking tints.... they are out in force.... fucking aye...

last time i was down there camden was ok ....................................but that was few weeks already

Camden, NJ Anyone?

Anyone ever cop from Camden? It's a hit or miss there and the cops there are ridiculous. You're white you will get pulled over..eventually. They see you and if you don't get pulled over they know you'll come back for more. I wish I never got into it but the high...oh such a lose-lose situation. :(

I think we have a Camden thread.... and yes it is hot....
You need to find numbers and have people meet you on not so hot areas...
the cops are are over the city.... looking for anyone that seems out of place.... aka white people in Camden

i know this thread pretty much been dead for a minute now but i just wanna warn y'all its hot as fuuuuck out there. never been pulled over there in my life but this month i got hit twice. the first time the pigs found all my dope but lemme go witta loitering ticket (which was like $650) and the second time we convinced them somehow we were lost and they lost us go but y'all need to watch out and stay the fuck outta north camden

im stayin outta camden and philly . too many ppl have got hit up in both spots recently

^ you will find dope almost anyplace you move....and if not dope... than the pharmaceutical equivalent of it.....

btw if your going buy dope practice swallowing some empty bags....to see if you can even do it, if you had too....
Makes you way more comfy copping dope when you know you can swallow those bags easily...

yeah i tend to stay the fuck away from camden. too hot. i always cop my dope in like newark and elizabeth. not that its not hot there but for some reason i just feel safer.. but that could be a bad thing..

ive seen many days in camden where you see about 3 cop cars and you still have everyone yelling out at you to let you know they got it !

ive seen many days in camden where you see about 3 cop cars and you still have everyone yelling out at you to let you know they got it !

See if your copping on a block or a street, this is a very bad thing because you might not attract the attention of cops but if they are around and they see all the dudes on the block waving in the air and yelling that does attract attention and now you are in smack in the middle of it. Sometimes the dudes on the block make it hot, not just the traffic of people buying drugs. So they might wait and pull you over 2-3 blocks away from the block you just copped on. You might have been in and out under the radar if you could have just pulled up and there was no commotion. That's why I like projects and shit with one entrance into a courtyard or parking lot. One way in and once your in you are safe, it's just the getting OUT part you got to worry about. There were times I was chilling in the lots of the projects 15 mins waiting for my dude or for something and theres dudes selling drugs, partying, smoking blunts, drinking, getting rowdy and not a god damn thing happens. Only time you would get fucked if you got caught in a raid but the chances of that are slim.

somehow i manage to get in and out without a problem , but we all know luck runs out

Status
Not open for further replies.