Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes camden is probably one of the hottest spots , if not the hottest in Nj

what you don't think of is just cause someone lives in jersey don't mean they got access to every city in the state that got dope. dopefiends dont like spending 3 bucks on a needle and a bottle of water, let alone money for gas n toll. and when you don't even have your own car, and rely on a friend or the bus for a ride, paterson, trenton, newark or whatever else ain't really an option. plus idk about all them cities, but i know 90% of trenton dope is garbage, it ain't worth drivin' 2-3 hours when you got the option of driving twenty minutes to CMD. camdens hot, but like someone else said, it's always hot in hell. you just gotta scope the city out for cops before ya cop. its really only hot out a couple hours out of the day. cops arrest dopefiends every day in every city. just be smart about what you're doin' and you'll be good.

I understand, but compared to the other 49 U.S. states, NJ heroinheads have it good when it comes to the number of cities with better than average heroin, at least that is what a few NJ residents would have us believe:) If you are just going in to scoop a a bag or two, then go for it, you can swallow that ish given a second's notice. If she is looking for a jab/bundle/more? I'm taking that 2 hour drive...but that is simply how I roll on the risk/reward spectrum. Yeah, I'm getting tired of saying risk/reward as well, but bear with me...I've almost got it out of my system...almost.

And if the cops were harrassing me on the same level that they are currently harrassing her in Camden(for crying out loud, the pigs allegedly said they were going to plant drugs on her! Scare tactic, yeah, probably...but do I want to be in a situation where I'm forced to call their bluff? Nah, at least not for a month or so...when things have HOPEF
ULLY died down on the Narco front). I'm sorry, I'm looking for another town...Camden may be the hottest town in the COUNTRY at the moment, it obviously must have some fire to warrant such attention, but the risk simply outweighs the reward here, whether I'm thinking with dope goggles or not.

I'd take the police officer's warning at face value and move along. Just my opinion...I hope she can find a way to cop near her home, but in the interest in harm(ie not ending up in jail) reduction...lol...only a fool would blow off the cop's threats in this instance, especially given the city/state we are talking about.

Nevertheless, a dope fiend has his/her ways of making things happen, and where there is a will, there is an A...errr way...

Be safe y'all, goodnight <3

Last edited:
yeah, if the pigs are targeting you personally, ya prolly should get the fuck out the city. or at least not be in plain view, or walkin around with shit on you. that's just common sense that shit goes under where i said "be smart about it". but as a whole, CMD ain't no worse than it's been since the new chief of police came in last year or whatver

No stoppin me

Yeh- I hear what you are all saying but I live what feels like 2.2 nano seconds away from scenic camden and it takes me about 20 minutes round trip to fulfill my needs. I have found a couple avenues around my cop situation. Made some phone connects that now meet me outside the hell hole. for right now it has been workin-i dont even have the option of subs. since i lost my health insurance i lost my doctors who kept me well prescribe with pain meds for my 7 time operated on back that is full of metal and killing me at any given moments so camden became a cheap option-didnt plan on becoming a fiend but it stops the pain-afterall i think that is one of its intentions so it is my only avenue. I aint offering up a sob story here-it is what it is and I have been so bold as to talk to a few attorneys and they think i have one hell of a case against camden's not so finest. Police brutality-i didnt need the last hour long round of mocking and being thrown around and yes I had it on me but they werent finding it. so for all you know my name may be common knowledge soon enough once i slam them all with a law suit. Bet they wont be welcoming me with open arms in their great slum hole city.

and to add to all--they threw both my friends in the county-they had some past issues and records and that was also part of their threats-forgot to mention that part-so they got me where they want me-but i will out smart them-ditchin my ride this week and getting another-so kiss the silver stang away-you've probably seen it there lurkin in the shadows-its well to well known-maybe a nice mini van-hah

haha new jerz the home of miilkbone. J/K sounds like you guys got it going on.

i hear lots of good things about the dope scene in nj.but after reading all the horror stories concerning the law do you think its worth it ?

^ the smart ones dont cop in the streets....

The ones who do get a higher risk.... personally in NJ we have two type of users....

Once that cop on the street and ones who call a number

camden hasnt been hot at all the past couple days. (at least while i was there)
and da source is back, its just a different stamp.
did a third of my average shot and i've been half asleep for hours. the risk is definitely worth the reward

people usually out when kids are gettin out of school
haha the kids sell it out front of the school shitttt

The best of times --the worst of times

Well there are much better times than others to cop--i have managed this system and it works pretty well- Anytime between 6:30 and 8 in the morning is usually safe if the sets are out and theyusually are by 7. At 8 camden's finest roll out onto their beats. At 7 you will find a few but usually sitting on one or two corners or parked up talking shit with each other and you can cruise on by unless your me. At noon there is nobody-and it stays that way till around 4- the state boys are out or my fat man in his white car and the other dea trying to pull over anyone who isnt black. after 4 it usually is safe and the weekends are great-saturday is a plus but never never go in early on a sunday morning. that is the worst- between 8 and 11 there are no sets and heavy cop action. Plus you really stick out because nobody is up. the phone is the best route.

Last edited by a moderator:
seems theres like only 1 or 2 decent stamps out there now . Philly usually is better .

nah-there is still some good ones-just gotta look around-the usual sets-i have a good connect now-dont even step foot into the sight of the cops

i went up thereto cop last night around like 9 o clock and some shit was goin down on one of the major dope streets.. pretty sure someone got shot, there was prolly like 10 cops on the street, it was hot as hell, but they were worried about that situation obviously, not a couple dopefiends. im guessin it had somethin to do with two of the biggest sets right now being on the same block cause thats exactly where it was. needless to say had to cop some bullshit since no one was really out but just a heads up, be careful y'all.

It may have been due to this:
http://www.kyw1060.com/South-Jersey-Sites-Raided-in-Times-Square-Bomb-Pro/7042225

But maybe not. I'm not gonna say anything about location or anything. I guess you just never know. Thanks for the heads-up.

Keeping in mind that I'm not asking for a rating, nor a location, I do have one question for safety's sake.

We all know there was a set called Da Source for the longest time. I've heard they're back; what is their new name?

I'm not even asking if it's bad or good. I just know that it's safe to deal with those people. All I want is the new name;
I'm not trying to bend any rules and please do the same if you respond. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.