• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Calling US lean fiends...

US labels are pretty vague and do look similar, but as has been mentioned, the color being noted so prominently (e.g. PURPLE) is the biggest giveaway. Likewise for a pain indication. And I would normally expect to see the dosages on a prescription label. (The detailed information regarding a drug in the US comes as a printout of several pages that is usually stuck in the paper bag with the bottle of medication.)

That said, I could conceivably see a genuine Walgreens label leaving off the dose in mg on this product, since there is one standard codeine/promethazine cough syrup in the US -- IIRC, it's 10mg codeine/6.25mg promethazine per 5ml.

I really wouldn't be surprised if dealers were selling fake lean with fent in them.

Nah this is the UK, it's highly unlikely these contain fent. My mate did end up drinking some of that bottle I posted against my advice and said she just felt sleepy, which leads me to believe it contains promethazine (OTC here) and nothing else.

But you can buy actual codeine syrup OTC here too it's just difficult because supply has been restricted. Some of them might have codeine in.

They wouldn't risk putting fent in this kind of thing, the target audience are largely opiate naive kids, way too much of a risk. Even in smack fent cuts are rare in the UK because enforcement against fent sales is very strong here. Police don't really care about most low level dealing but once there's fent OD's they will track down the source. Not worth the risk.

Weren't there quit a bit of fent pressed xanax bars going around the uk?

Nope. I've not seen a fent pressed bar in the UK. There might have been a few going around that I'm not aware of but it's not a widespread problem.

Most pressed bars in the UK contain etizolam, flualprazolam, flubromazepam (which is a shitty thing to put in a bar when it's so long lasting...) or some other RC. Some do contain real alprazolam but at varying doses. Pressed bars here are basically like a roulette of RC benzos most of the time.

You can look at the test results on WEDINOS to see lab tests that give a decent idea of what's doing the rounds in the UK right now.

The label looks legit to me. I get my stuff from Walgreens here in the US. But since it’s not in the manufacturers bottle that is double sealed you never really know if it’s truly 100% what it’s supposed to be. Hopefully it is and not just some high fructose corn syrup

FentanylBliss out

I'm with FUBAR, it could be anything in that bottle & why "the youth" want to drink that crap is beyond me. I guess it's down to some "trend" from the USA sadly. It would be better if he found a load of DXM cough syrup in her room I feel.

I hear the actual codeine content is only about 200mg for a full bottle whereas the promethazine dosage is so high it'll really make it seem like a strong "buzz" but youre just really drowsy from antihistamines and are getting a little tickle from the codeine.
I also laughed at the (PURPLE) which made me think fake, as its throwing it in there its the one the rappers are talking about oh so subtly. I'd discourage him from selling this and especially to impressionable young divs (although these are the only people who would be interested to be fair).
Yeah when I've had real syrup here in the US it was green. Also, the codeine content was so low that the promethazine would knock you out before you'd even start to buzz. There was a point in time when hydro syrup was available for pneumonia... that shit was dank. That's definitely not coming back lol, I recall I could take one sip from the bottle and be itching all night. No way in hell you'll see that after this whole 'crisis' here.

I guess it's down to some "trend" from the USA sadly.
What's extra sad is that US trend died out in the early part of the last decade lol. The rappers here moved on to 'Xanax' which has clearly effected y'alls' youth culture as well as ours seeing as y'all have it there on the street but it's not scriptable.

What's extra sad is that US trend died out in the early part of the last decade lol. The rappers here moved on to 'Xanax' which has clearly effected y'alls' youth culture as well as ours seeing as y'all have it there on the street but it's not scriptable.

All the "Xanax"I've seen for sale over here looked shady as hell & I've turned it down.
Why young ones round here 7 the UK over don't get into Robitussin is beyond me.

There was a point in time when hydro syrup was available for pneumonia... that shit was dank

I got a bottle of the hydrocodone syrup for pneumonia back in 2015 or so. Just for shits and giggles I'd make a Sprite, syrup, and jolly rancher drink with it, then smoke a bit of bud, lay by the pool in the sun, and enjoy. Mmm mm mmm. Opiates and sunshine are perfect, btw.

I got a bottle of the hydrocodone syrup for pneumonia back in 2015 or so. Just for shits and giggles I'd make a Sprite, syrup, and jolly rancher drink with it, then smoke a bit of bud, lay by the pool in the sun, and enjoy. Mmm mm mmm. Opiates and sunshine are perfect, btw.
I think 2015 was the last time I saw it. That was right before the 'crisis' started. Then all syrups were gone like *that*.