• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Calling US lean fiends...

Yeah label looks real to me, I've got a bottle here and it looks almost identical.... Walgreens labels especially are bad about being rather vague....

So what would be the standard amount of codeine and promethazine in a bottle of '120' ?

The time I got a bottle it had 90mg total codeine. So maybe it means 120mg codeine? Again supporting my 'why bother' feeling about 'lean', it doesn't get you high for shit. Gimme some T3s any day over syrup.

I'd imagine if you look at the side of the bottle you'll see hash Marks, 120 is how many ml of syrup is in the bottle...

Hmmmm, come to think of it tho.... mine also has my doctor's name on it.... yours doesnt have a doctor's name.... weird

Top left blacked out is patient name, below that is rx number, top right is prescription date.... my federal warning is at the bottom and barcode thinner too

No way is that real imported from the US mate. The street price for "lean" in the US is way above what anyone would pay for it in the UK. So going to the effort of exporting it over here makes zero sense.

Printing a legit looking label and sticking it to a bottle of random purple liquid however is cheap and highly profitable.

Could contain literally anything. Possibly does have codeine linctus in there with some food colouring. Or could just be promethazine alone so it "does something."

I'd send a bit off to WEDINOS if I were you, they do accept liquid submissions. I've seen a few of these go around (ALWAYS with the same label - dead giveaway!) and wondered what's actually in there but I'm not gonna pay for one.

Here is a bottle a mate of mine bought last year in the UK, notice it also has the Walgreens label and also says it's Wockhardt. Except this one is even more sus since it says "QTY 120" no one gets a script for 120 bottles haha.

Bet it's one crew knocking all these out, looks like they're doing a better job of it looking at the bottle you have, but none of it is legit I can assure you. It may contain codeine or may not, likely it differs by batch and whether the pharmacist would sell the bloke some linctus, but it's not imported from the US.

jVYeR0h.jpg

Qty 120 means 120ml.... that's how they're marked....

Ahhh that makes a lot more sense, cheers for the info.

Still no way someone actually imported that into the UK where it sells for many times less than it does in the US though.

It is a bogus label. A cheap laser color printer now make Fate $10 bills better that the US engraver !!
Please advise if you do get it tested?? Curious minds want to know?? I asked my 23 year old son, and he says that shit was all over Seattle last year! Walgreens had a notice on there store alerting people to it :oops:

[/QUOTE]

That label is MOST LIKELY FAKE. There are several telltale signs that I clearly notice and I have a keen eye for spotting fake pharmaceuticals because I have worked with bodybuilding pharm products for many years. The way they make fakes today is extremely close to the real you have to find the very small details.

First, ALL UPC barcodes have the corresponding numbers underneath identifying the proper info about the company.

2: The letters "RX" is not the correct size font, the 2 letters are the same size on the real bottles, and are also not in the correct spot as they are too close to the red line above it. It should have a larger space with the "rx" lettering the same size and a little smaller font. The yellow box itself is also too big.

3rd: the word Walgreens in red has too big lettering and the word is spaced out too far across the label. The authentic bottles lettering stops underneath the word Dr. AuTH Required and specifically under the letters "TH RE" which is the space between the 2 words. You bottle stretches well over to the letters QU in the word required. And again, there is too much space between the other lines of text above and below it. This is usually due to the reformatting issues when trying to copy an image into a new editor program, which is what they needed to do for printing. They just didn't catch it.

4th: The space between the multiple lines of text is too far apart where it says "Take 5ml by mouth." The line underneath "Needed for cough" is spaced too far away. Most labels are much closer together.

5: The paper itself doesn't look to be the correct consistency and looks to be a normal printed label sticker which can easily be made at home in literally 10 mins.

So, as you can see, there are a number of discrepancies that I noticed with just 5 mins of quick research and knowing some of the key things to look for. I am sure there are more, but you get the idea.

BE CAREFUL!!!!

Last edited:
Because of all those stupid rappers bigging it up, that's why. Kids over here dont realise that you can extract codeine from otc painkillers and neck a couple of otc phenergen for exactly the same effect and a fraction of the cost. I know for a fact that kids here are paying £60 a bottle - and if it looks like a genuine US import then your street cred is through the roof.

Could be any shit in those bottles.

Funnily enough, I'm more alarmed that your labelling standards are so low. How can you not state the amount of active ingredients per bottle or per dose???

The time I got a bottle it had 90mg total codeine. So maybe it means 120mg codeine? Again supporting my 'why bother' feeling about 'lean', it doesn't get you high for shit. Gimme some T3s any day over syrup.

I got prescribed some of this once back in 2002 or 2003... I had had a bad reaction to DXM cough syrup and had a cold and went to the doctor and they gave me some. I drank like half the bottle because I wanted to get high, and I felt a little good and uncontrollably fell asleep and woke up after the effects ended. I was like... this is what people are all about? The fuck? Taking a couple of Tylenol T3s was way better.

Qty 120 means 120ml.... that's how they're marked.... the take for pain is a dead giveaway though....

Yeah I was gonna say, they prescribe it for cough, not pain.

Also, LOL at the "(PURPLE)" =D

Fuck me it's crazy if theyre real. He'll have got them shipped at a lot of expense if so.
The fact they have a cellophane seal and our American friends have said that labelling laws are shite in the USA tells me it's possible they're real, but still probably not.
It'd be so cheap and easy to crush or dissolve codeine and promethazine into some sugary shit with no real medical acive ingredients. Add some parma violets (or purple food colouring) and voilà, sizzurp. Print some labels and if they go for 60 quid a bottle its worth the time i suppose. I hear the actual codeine content is only about 200mg for a full bottle whereas the promethazine dosage is so high it'll really make it seem like a strong "buzz" but youre just really drowsy from antihistamines and are getting a little tickle from the codeine.
Hmmm... I would ask who he's selling this shit to and make sure its not 14 year olds who are gonna potentially kill themselves with it if mixing with booze and low tolerance.

I also laughed at the (PURPLE) which made me think fake, as its throwing it in there its the one the rappers are talking about oh so subtly. I'd discourage him from selling this and especially to impressionable young divs (although these are the only people who would be interested to be fair).

Id probably neck a bottle if it fell into my lap though. And probably just have a snooze.