• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Called the cops on myself, first time seeing Shadow People......

haha

who are the men in white coats - psychiatrists - chemists - people wearing straight jackets?

Sorry I shouldn't of been so literal.
Was just using slang for paramedics sent over to assess my mental situation. (And no, they don't wear white coats). :)

Pretty cool post, I once called the cops from a 5 day speed binge after taking Benadryl and Ambien together. (Do not attempt!!!!!) I saw a man break in to my house, I was so scared. I picked up my TV remote and tried calling 911, after many failed attempts I snapped the remote in half. The rest of that night is a mystery altho I did sleep since I woke up naked in my bathtub.

Moral of the story: sleep deprivation, Speed, lots of Ambien, and benadryl don't mix.

Happy Thanksgiving, this is random but lets take this time to be thankful for weed.

I think people should take note of this one. Please never take Ambien (Zolpidem) to try sleep on stims. Things can easily go horribly wrong.

Just last night I saw a black man in overalls that stood around 6'6" in the side doorway of the garage where I smoke. We made eye contact and he seemed to have a devious look in his eye. I knew I was trippin' so i call my gf and try to ignore him. but after an hour or so of catching his deep, evil, 'im gonna kill you glare' I about lost it. I just kept telling myself he aint real and eventually went and stuck the business end of a shovel through the head of the guy, he disappeared.

cant believe people have actually called the cops on themselves, that is halarious!
I couldnt. Cops are my worst fear sober. when im high their an evil, conspireing, organization with only one goal... to get me! I've actually emptied my 357 snubnose into various bushes and trees in my yard thinking i was being surrounded for some sort of sting operation..
i think some of you might like this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk6QyVUEDkk

-KING :p

ive never done meth but i do go on vyvanse binges and stay awake for a little longer than a week usually.but anyway, on my last binge i had the creepiest hallucination of my life. it was night time, so it was dark in my house but my eyes were used to it. i got up to go downstairs and when i reached the top of my stairs i saw an extremely detailed hallucination of myself round the corner in the stairs and start heading up towards me but then he looked up and we made eye contact and he froze with his hand on the wall. his eyes were black pits that stared deep into my soul. i asked him who he was and he just turned perpendicular to me and stared out of a window. i stared at him for awhile and then i noticed he was starting to grow taller so i asked him why he was doing this, and by this point he had grown to the point that he was on eye level with me, despite being about 5 feet below me on the stairs, and his response was to very slowly and scarily turn his head and stare deep into my eyes. this freaked me out so much that i swatted at him and he disapeared. so i start walking down my stairs but right before i round the corner i turn and look up the stairs and i see him crawling across my ceiling and around a corner like some sort of insect or demon. so i go outside and smoke a cigarette and nothing out of the ordinary happens until i go back inside and head up the stairs and lo and behold hes standing at the top of the stairs looking down on me with a sadisticaly evil grin on his face. im terrified at first but then i decide to just charge up the stairs and run through him which worked and i returned to my room. but basically everytime i would leave my room, hed be there waiting for me and it got to the point where he would try to grab me and would juke my punches i was throwing at him. bear in mind that he was so tall his head almost touched the 9 ft ceilings in my house.

i completely understand why you may not believe this, but i assure you it happened. just because you have never experienced something doesnt mean its a lie...and im sure the OP would back me up on this

totally possible. I've noticed my personal hallucinations are nothing compared to done of my friends. on any drug..

maybe there's something in the brainthat sets the bar for hallucinations. idk.

my point is though,IMO everyone has a different level of detail with hallucinations. anyone else feel their trip are more or less detailed out believable thanothers?

KING

ive never done meth but i do go on vyvanse binges and stay awake for a little longer than a week usually.but anyway, on my last binge i had the creepiest hallucination of my life. it was night time, so it was dark in my house but my eyes were used to it. i got up to go downstairs and when i reached the top of my stairs i saw an extremely detailed hallucination of myself round the corner in the stairs and start heading up towards me but then he looked up and we made eye contact and he froze with his hand on the wall. his eyes were black pits that stared deep into my soul. i asked him who he was and he just turned perpendicular to me and stared out of a window. i stared at him for awhile and then i noticed he was starting to grow taller so i asked him why he was doing this, and by this point he had grown to the point that he was on eye level with me, despite being about 5 feet below me on the stairs, and his response was to very slowly and scarily turn his head and stare deep into my eyes. this freaked me out so much that i swatted at him and he disapeared. so i start walking down my stairs but right before i round the corner i turn and look up the stairs and i see him crawling across my ceiling and around a corner like some sort of insect or demon. so i go outside and smoke a cigarette and nothing out of the ordinary happens until i go back inside and head up the stairs and lo and behold hes standing at the top of the stairs looking down on me with a sadisticaly evil grin on his face. im terrified at first but then i decide to just charge up the stairs and run through him which worked and i returned to my room. but basically everytime i would leave my room, hed be there waiting for me and it got to the point where he would try to grab me and would juke my punches i was throwing at him. bear in mind that he was so tall his head almost touched the 9 ft ceilings in my house.

i completely understand why you may not believe this, but i assure you it happened. just because you have never experienced something doesnt mean its a lie...and im sure the OP would back me up on this

Jeeez man, I would shat myself if that shit happened to me.

To be hoenst i dont think the hallucinations were mostly caused by the Meth, in fact not at all...I definately think it was just your lack of sleep which caused the acctual hallucinations and all the meth justa dded to extra paranooia you had about the situation lol. Get sleep man, that shit is important!!

This post got me thinking...

I wonder what high doses of Diphenhydramine and Datura would be like combined with 5 days of no sleep and full on meth psychosis?

Something for the bucket list perhaps...

This post got me thinking...

I wonder what high doses of Diphenhydramine and Datura would be like combined with 5 days of no sleep and full on meth psychosis?

Something for the bucket list perhaps...

A high dose of DPH is in itself scary enough. Doesn't have that prangy feel that comes with a no sleep stint. Combined I could see it doing irreparable damage

To be hoenst i dont think the hallucinations were mostly caused by the Meth, in fact not at all...I definately think it was just your lack of sleep which caused the acctual hallucinations and all the meth justa dded to extra paranooia you had about the situation lol. Get sleep man, that shit is important!!

Yea totally agree, I try really hard to not stay up more than a day now, I had another crazy episode last night which makes me not want to ever do it again!!! Without a doubt I enjoy sleep ALOT more than staying up all night too paranoid to sleep!!!