• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Called the cops on myself, first time seeing Shadow People......

shygirlluv

Bluelighter
Okay so yea I am a total dumbass......

So I had just started doing meth and was bingeing for several days because I was new to it , and because It helped me to stay awake for a new job that I had just started. I was the only one working the graveyard shift for my company , and before I started doing meth, I would usually sleep all night at work because it was so slow, so since I was already bingeing I would usually do a few lines throughout the night to keep me awake. The location of my work was seriously out in the boonies, and I wouldn't lock the gate cus I sometimes had employees coming in and out.... there was no one out there but me and to make matters worse it was a mobile home office, and if you have ever been in one you know you can hear EVERY LITTLE THING!!! Remember I have NEVER heard or experienced the whole shadow people aspect of the meth.

So one night had been up probably about 3 nights and I was going outside to get some fresh air, ( I always parked my car right in front of the door so I could see it ) well I walk outside and there's a black man sitting in my drivers seat and his german sheperd is sitting in my passenger seat. I was like "WTF, my alarm didn't even go off, so then I look to the left where our company vehicles are and there is a man with a baseball hat just standing staring at me from a distance. So I called my boyfriend freaking out and he told me it was nothing that I was seeing things from lack of sleep. So knowing they were there I kept watching them to see if they were going to make a move, so I turned off all the lights in the office so they couldn't see me watching them out the window, which made me even more psychotic.

And all this time I am also watching my security cameras, ( It was hooked up to a computer monitor and had 4 different views of outside) and low and behold there is someone sitting on the roof of my office reading a book. I was like WTF, its like 3AM what the hell is he doing reading a book on OUR roof, I kept glancing at it , he would be there and then POOF he was gone, this went on for a really long time. Well while I am watching my security screen ( I am still on the phone with the bf at this point) I hear a voice coming from the supply room. I said , " Who's there,?" And he didn't say anything so I get up and walk over there and there's another black man standing in the doorway looking at me. I freaked and told my bf there was a man in the office, he told me to call down, I told him I couldn't take it anymore and I was going to call the cops and at the point the man in the supply closet said " Don't call the cops or I will kill you! " I started bawling and call 911.

I told them that I was working alone and there was someone in the office threatening to kill me. And that there was someone in my car. So they send not 1 but 2 cop cars. ( Remember my pupils are the size of golf balls) So the officers come to the door, and I directed them to where that man was standing in between the trucks, and it freaked me the fuck out cus I was watching the cop and he walked right through the man! I was like WTF, at that point I was like , "Maybe I AMMMM seeing things, " So I directed them to the security screens, I was seeing all kinds of shit going on , but I didn't say anything, because I wanted to wait and see if they saw anything first. They didn't , they drove around on the lot with their spotlight and before they left I apologized and told them I had just started working nights and that my sleep schedule was off and maybe I was just starting to go a little crazy but wanted them to check it out just to be on the safe side. After they left I sat at my desk and was joined by a little old man that was sitting directly across from me just staring at me ALLLL night...

So to end this is the WORST METH experience I have ever had, and now I have learned to just ignore them... sometimes when I'm not up all night pointing my desert eagle at them! HAHA

Has anyone ever experienced it this bad, or worse?

no but that sounds like fun to me. you must have known the meth had a part to play, anyway glad you have learned to ignore hallucinations

Turn your computer off and go to sleep..... it's time for the monsters under your bed to feed.

Shadow people don't just visit meth heads. any time you hit the 72 hour awake mark they'll start making themselves known.

i called 911 on myself when i had sleep psychosis from just not being tired. at that point i thought i needed to tell someone i was suicidal because my life was totally fucked (not because i really was). some kind of weird ptsd trip where i was reliving old experiences. in the future if that ever happens again, i'd rather go to the ER and tell them what's happening before i go fucking insane. if they think i'm on a stim they can always UA me. sedate me, motherfuckers.

no but that sounds like fun to me. you must have known the meth had a part to play, anyway glad you have learned to ignore hallucinations

in my experience, the hallucinations were not bad, but the delusions were.

i was seriously convinced that ....without going into too much detail, that my life was fucked and it was being broadcasted on a huge level. the auditory hallucinations were eventually feeding into the delusions, as well. i thought my friend was live casting my life falling apart and i could hear the broadcast while people were talking to me and at one point i thought i was in a prison and my best friend was broadcasting on a website that i had raped children and killed them...i began to think i had lost chunks of my life and couldn't remember them because i must have been a meth whore for like 5 years if i couldn't remember doing any of it. i did not acknowledge the broadcast because i thought it was public knowledge.

it's honestly probably easier to be stupid and going through that, because even when i hallucinating and crazy i was tying everything up logically and the ER mental hospital people had no idea what was going on.

in my experience, the hallucinations were not bad, but the delusions were.

i was seriously convinced that ....without going into too much detail, that my life was fucked and it was being broadcasted on a huge level. the auditory hallucinations were eventually feeding into the delusions, as well. i thought my friend was live casting my life falling apart and i could hear the broadcast while people were talking to me and at one point i thought i was in a prison and my best friend was broadcasting on a website that i had raped children and killed them...i began to think i had lost chunks of my life and couldn't remember them because i must have been a meth whore for like 5 years if i couldn't remember doing any of it. i did not acknowledge the broadcast because i thought it was public knowledge.

it's honestly probably easier to be stupid and going through that, because even when i hallucinating and crazy i was tying everything up logically and the ER mental hospital people had no idea what was going on.

bipolar or schizophrenia?

I did 12 days no sleep once thanks to some meth and I never had any problems like this yes yes shadow people but they r not real I I just ignored them and kept drawling. But I was very well hydrated. Any who my 2 sense

Turn your computer off and go to sleep..... it's time for the monsters under your bed to feed.

Lol you cruel bastard. I love it.

I have tried going to 4 days and still no shadow people. I really wanted to see these guys but no dice. I would usually be wrecked physically and a shaking jittering mess and loving every minute of it by day 4 and would usually have to stop before getting caught by nearby humans. Seems some people just get to that point faster then others for some reason. I always eat and take vitamins though so i think your state of health makes a big difference in the likelihood of psychosis.

Yeah those seem like some pretty intense hallucinations for only 3 days of no sleep. The first time I did meth I stayed awake for about that amount of time, and only just began to see shadow people out of the corner of my vision (like you think you see someone walk past but there's no-one there, and if you lay in bed you see random movement in the corners of the room), but not full on like described above. Maybe the gear you had was extra strong and contributed to your insanity.

Not to make fun of your situation or anything but meth TRs are just so outrageous and crazy that they are almost funny to read.

Its 100% true.... I freaked the flip out, I know its hard to believe, but I saw ALOT of crazy shit that night........

Why didn't the cops harass the fuck out of you? Surely if you we're that spun they would have picked you?

Op, pretty much the exact same thing happened to me last year after an IV coke binge.

Ended up in a whole heap of trouble.

I called the cops on myself not once, but twice after seeing various figures. From gang members wearing hoodies and bandanas over their face to seeing meddlesome children at my window.
I remember the 1st officer backing away slowly out of my humble abode with a WTF expression on his face.

They sent the men in white coats the next day, but by then I was wise enough to know what had really happened and explained everything.

I hope you never have to go through this again. It's a valuable lesson to learn and your sanity is a precious commodity.

Peace.

now I have learned to just ignore them... sometimes when I'm not up all night pointing my desert eagle at them!
Goodness me! Do you understand how dangerous that is? You're pointing a potentially loaded gun at individuals behaving in incredibly frightening ways, and only you are aware of them. Do you ask others constantly to confirm whether something is real or delusion? You, waving around a loaded gun, having chosen not to sleep — or eat, I'm guessing (because eating whilst on methamphetamine is like attempting to swallow a rolled up carpet, or an entire roll of damp toilet paper at once) — until you're capable of hallucinating visually: do you have any conception of how bad that is for you? I had hoped that this story would end with "and that's why I stopped doing stimulants!"

I really hope you and any others who happen to be legitimately alive and near you during these episodes of near-insanity are safe and won't be shot at or even killed by you, either accidentally or intentionally. Good luck. I'm somewhat amazed that you've managed to ignore visual hallucinations, for how do you determine what is hallucination and what isn't?

I have tried going to 4 days and still no shadow people. I really wanted to see these guys but no dice.
Please, can you explain to me the motivations behind your deliberate attempts to flirt with such psychological torture? Surely the hallucinations feed into the whole paranoia aspect of stimulant abuse that has me giving them a wide berth; I wouldn't touch such chemicals with a ten-foot pole being held by someone in a full-body condom!

I know that most of the replies to this thread are meant to be light and jokey, but I just can't see the funny side of it all at the moment; you're getting uncomfortably close to the line, which, if crossed, will result in absolute loopy madness. Please do not try this at home; I can't understand the appeal of Datura stramonium or those so-called highs involving the likes of diphenhydramine or scopolamine, I mean, literal madness is just not fun! You can't trust a thing you perceive and can't escape until it's over; you've got until your brain returns to normal, and that could take a very long time, depending upon how bad your situation is—alcohol and benzodiazepine withdrawal is a good example of something that can really draw out your identity and have you question every thought, sense and memory you've ever had, all the while chatting to non-existent people as dreams and consciousness combine to create the ultimate constipation aid..!