• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

How often do you guys test pills that contain only MDMA, caffeine is fine too, that live in northern california? I haven't taken a pill in the last year because my molly hookup has been fantastic, but I kind of want to start a collection so I am looking into buying a testing kit.

Not very often... ive tested a bunch that showed only meth and i also see a lot of pipes... in fact ive only seen one press in about the last year that was clean and i consumed...

I stick to molly also because i happen to have a reliable source...

Last edited:
The poke chant and dance finally worked. Time to collect them all YEEEEEEEE!!!

I hope so. It was always nice to have a reliable 'brand'...looks like a deliberate drop too, right before Coachella.

Came across some this week that are just like the picture, but yellow dragonfly. think they are legit? any1 seen some yellow dragonflies like the ones in the pic?

The summer collection is always the most anticipated and sought after lol

i'm on a mission for some pokes again too. its been a while!!! sooo dry over here tho :(

I haven't seen a copycat for the angry bombs, that I know of. But it was an OG press, I had em in white and they were delicious!

has anyone heard about yellow peace signs?

i have had yellow and blue peace signs before that were really bomb from yalls area, idk about now though that was a while back. i would use a test kit on them just to be safe unless there already confirmed mdx.

i have had yellow and blue peace signs before that were really bomb from yalls area, idk about now though that was a while back. i would use a test kit on them just to be safe unless there already confirmed mdx.

Yeah i know i wish i had a test kit :/