• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

Has anyone heard anything about yellow peace signs. All research points to a batch circulating around 2010, but nothing recent

they're total bs, or at-least from what i heard. be safe and avoid em :p

try looking for a press with a reputation there's a few going around, if your lucky you will land some pumas. try skipping mollys tho allot of them are rc crap, goodluck.

Hey guys im new over here, had to come by to ask if any of you have heard or tried Green FU's. Im trying to get some for coachella and came across some just wanna know how they are before I pick them up.

^ I don't remember any blue macs containing speed last year. There is also no way of knowing the percentage of each substance in the pills you consume so speculating doesn't do you much good. Everyone is different...I personally don't like any speed/amp in my pills...I like my mdma clean. Just in the last month, CA has gotten 2 batches of white pumas which both were good, mac reboots in various colors, white and green mitsubishis, nikes in various colors, white lightning bolts, purple and blue batmans, purple kappas, sunbursts in different colors, and even quality molly. If you can't find anything good, you need better hooks.

That's crazy. Blue apple macs? Those were flying last year. Went around so quickly and people loved them. The comdown on them was a bit harsh though, but for me it was worth it. i loved those pills

So dem pokes back new batch. The collection wants some new friends
dscn3846.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

dont think its too wise to post a pic with that many pills in it but DAMN im jelly. 8o

Data scrubbed encrypted browser whatchu know bout that... dont be gel peep game step up to the level

those white elephants where the shit.what are the bottom 3 printss tho?

left to right... Yellow butterfly,green light bulb , yellow clover, green$, green euro

Am I the only one that keeps on staring at that pic? Lol I'm soo jelly >:/

The elephants were the only og pokes i got to try, and they were amazing. Hopefully he's back

How often do you guys test pills that contain only MDMA, caffeine is fine too, that live in northern california? I haven't taken a pill in the last year because my molly hookup has been fantastic, but I kind of want to start a collection so I am looking into buying a testing kit.