• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social But Jah nowhere it's great to see you . . . Right here and now or somewhere

Kratom seems to help but I don't know. I am just trying to get through the day somehow.

Every and each day.

Oh and through all of the 1,000 side effects of it (Kratom) oh and the hallucinations. Yes. Fun.

It did help my anxiety and pain. Long story short I had to take gabapentin to calm down from the Kratom trip.

And I'm serious. But it worked.

I had not taken gabapentin since Summer. So we will see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to take something though because I keep switching.

I just want my life back. As in my Norcos. Sorry

I am trying to have a good day. I just have to start. Today. Someway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still don't have any Kratom since my first five initial suckie packages, that cost way too much.

And . . . the last time I went to my MD I was told that if I want pregabalin I would have to go to

pain management and pee in a cup. But not the gabapentin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any way I need some coke. Or an energy drink. I'm dyin anyway right.

I am so depressed. I worded that wrong. Sorry sori sry. I am. I meant it like I am dyin laughing here.

So I told the MD that's ridiculous and he said it is.

Have a great day everybud's s!!!!!!

I wish that everyone's day goes well and that it can be alright. Be Well !!!!! And Be Happy !

Try to Always Smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just keep trying. It seems to help. 🫥

So I do a lot of combinations because I am trying to see what will work best.

I have trouble taking gabapentin or Kratom alone. But it works alright when I take them together.

What kind of sh#t is that? They mix better than just raw by themselves. Weird stuff. Oh well.

It seems to work though with good luck. And I am definitely going to start filtering mine because that is waaay

too much fiber.

Oh and just one more thing . . . lool. The green stained my coffee cup so bad that I had to use bleach on the stain.

A lot of bleach and hot water. The red seems less benign. And less harmless. I always favored the red.

And red does have a better flavor and doesn't stain real bad. This is terrifying that I have

to drink this stuff.

I think filtering the Kra tea is going to work just fine. I just can't wait. I think I will get mostly red next time and just try the green

and white once more too. I'm glad it's out there though. Thank you Jezus. lol.

I mean it. I do.

I would rather just have the real leaves though. It smells like Egyptian Henna.

*** inspired by Health and Recovery posts.

A long time ago in Mich. I went out for a jog/run. I was out there running and all of a sudden I looked up and tried to fall backwards with all my power. There were these three

giant huge monster deer right in front of me and I just leaned into it back out the way. They were so huge I was just trembling away because it was so close and they were

huge and giant. I thought they were Tyrannosaurus Rex. I mean I could barely see their heads way up there but the sides were all bulging and huge hoofs legs everything.

I was on a paved road and they ran in front of me and they almost trampled me out of their way. They were crossing from the trees on one side of the road to the other.

But I was all shook up and angry because I had almost ran into one of the great big giant size deer. But they ran off real fast. And I think I saw more in the trees.

I mean I almost got underneath them. But it's Michigan and the rats are even twice the size of a dog there. It just has big animals all over the place. Like Moose on Isle

Royale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
down South here they are like tiny key deer. they just kind of bounce and blow out of the way. they are just like little delicate tree twig leaves. but i just had a bad hit because

one here jumped up out of a low spot and then landed on my car antenna and then rolled the whole side. the door wouldn't open or close. the right way anyway it was barely

drivable. it was a sight ! ! damn i didn't even know there was damage until I got back and looked. and yeah the whole side was wrecked and no headlight busted back bump

real bad. But the deer up in Mich. If that one fell on me. Dead. omg. And the Bear. Like it's the wild wild North. Worse than Colorado but I am not sure. Rustic though. 🦬

🦖🦕

7 RULES OF LIFE

. . . . 1 LET IT GO
NEVER RUIN A GOOD DAY BY TALKING ABOUT A BAD YESTERDAY.

. . . . 2 IGNORE THEM
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

. . . . 3 GIVE IT TIME
TIME HEALS ALMOST EVERYTHING.

. . . . 4 DON'T COMPARE
THE ONLY PERSON YOU SHOULD TRY TO BEAT IS THE PERSON YOU WERE YESTERDAY.

. . . . 5 STAY CALM
ITS OKAY NOT TO HAVE EVERYTHING FIGURED OUT. KNOW THAT IN TIME YOU WILL GET THERE.

. . . . 6 IT'S ON YOU

ONLY YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR HAPPINESS.

. . . . 7 SMILE
LIFE IS SHORT. ENJOY IT WHILE YOU HAVE IT.

always stay happy ! !
:)

1wC84sX.gif

I'm going to go cook up a storm in the kitchen now that I am feeling no pain from drinking Kratom. 🤪

D7V9Zov.jpg

i posted this in the wrong thread earlier. talk about a hangover. o_O🤪

KYCkqIY.png

It's just not pure enough for me. So far anyway. It takes 39 other compounds just for the one compound to activate and make it work.

I guess I am too much of a purist.

I have to stay away from the powder for a while. It gets a bit intense. And the smell. It smells like egyptian henna, the product. It doesn't make

me quite as ill and wired as gabapentin does. I have to give it that much credit.

Probably would be a lot less aggravation to just grow a poppy plant. He heee. The jars of extract look wild.

🌺

Kratom, scientifically known as Mitragyna speciosa, is a tropical tree indigenous to Southeast Asia, particularly countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Myanmar.

For centuries, the leaves of this plant have been used for their various wellness enhancing properties.

Kratom’s primary active compounds, mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, interact with the body’s receptors to produce a wide range of effects,

including enhanced energy, relaxation, and mood enhancement.

The diversity of Kratom variations comes from the various regions in which it is grown and the unique drying and processing methods used. 🍃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did another energy drink binge too and I think that they are all depleted already. I think I really did drink my last ultra red but I am trying to be normal today. I can walk a straight line and move around now. If I want to. But at least when tripping on kratom the worst part wears off in about five hours for me.

Probably it's time for a road trip or at least some air. It's been cold at night. My bird bath freezes every frieking night. Sometimes I leave the chunk of ice under the apple tree.

Caffeine barely helps me anymore. Just every once in a while it will hit alright too. I am going to go see if I put an energy drink away somewhere. I guess some kratom extract would be better.

🫙

It's just not pure enough for me. So far anyway. It takes 39 other compounds just for the one compound to activate and make it work.

I guess I am too much of a purist.

I have to stay away from the powder for a while. It gets a bit intense. And the smell. It smells like egyptian henna, the product. It doesn't make

me quite as ill and wired as gabapentin does. I have to give it that much credit.

Probably would be a lot less aggravation to just grow a poppy plant. He heee. The jars of extract look wild.

🌺

Kratom, scientifically known as Mitragyna speciosa, is a tropical tree indigenous to Southeast Asia, particularly countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Myanmar.

For centuries, the leaves of this plant have been used for their various wellness enhancing properties.

Kratom’s primary active compounds, mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, interact with the body’s receptors to produce a wide range of effects,

including enhanced energy, relaxation, and mood enhancement.

The diversity of Kratom variations comes from the various regions in which it is grown and the unique drying and processing methods used. 🍃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did another energy drink binge too and I think that they are all depleted already. I think I really did drink my last ultra red but I am trying to be normal today. I can walk a straight line and move around now. If I want to. But at least when tripping on kratom the worst part wears off in about five hours for me.

Probably it's time for a road trip or at least some air. It's been cold at night. My bird bath freezes every frieking night. Sometimes I leave the chunk of ice under the apple tree.

Caffeine barely helps me anymore. Just every once in a while it will hit alright too. I am going to go see if I put an energy drink away somewhere. I guess some kratom extract would be better.

🫙
Whew yea I would love to grow some poppy plants to help my chronic pain stuff & be natural about it ect… but I don’t really know anything about growing them & I think it’s too cold here where I live.

Hope you’re doing okay as I’m writing this amiga
Big hugs 💜

I am doing alright now just waiting for the time and strength

for the rest of my life to kick in and be great.

Drowsy and depressed and determined to do better.

One day at a time. Little baby steps. I think I did alright.

I made it all day without any chest pains or organ cramps.
Amen.

I am getting ready to party though right now with a gabapentin and coke (cacacola)

In my mind. It's on it anyway. he hee.

I can't take to much in the daytime though. That stuff might give me a heart attack.

It will take me the rest of my life to even understand gabapentin. Sorry about that but

I will keep trying.

I have soo much fun. I think the Kratom saved me though. No the gabapentin. No

the Kratom. Like air and water. Again.

But yeah wait, I'm still pretty loaded anyway. Sorry I just am. From nothing actually. The drugs just make me feel so much better.

That it's actually comforting. 🌙

Good Night. 🌠

~~~~~~~

I still have still have priorities and goals. :rolleyes: Organizing and Cleaning. and Affairs.

~~~~~~~

Sometimes in Life, You have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life.

Hello . . . . ☀️

so here I go too. <3👍

I am doing alright now just waiting for the time and strength

for the rest of my life to kick in and be great.

Drowsy and depressed and determined to do better.

One day at a time. Little baby steps. I think I did alright.

I made it all day without any chest pains or organ cramps.
Amen.

I am getting ready to party though right now with a gabapentin and coke (cacacola)

In my mind. It's on it anyway. he hee.

I can't take to much in the daytime though. That stuff might give me a heart attack.

It will take me the rest of my life to even understand gabapentin. Sorry about that but

I will keep trying.

I have soo much fun. I think the Kratom saved me though. No the gabapentin. No

the Kratom. Like air and water. Again.

But yeah wait, I'm still pretty loaded anyway. Sorry I just am. From nothing actually. The drugs just make me feel so much better.

That it's actually comforting. 🌙

Good Night. 🌠

~~~~~~~

I still have still have priorities and goals. :rolleyes: Organizing and Cleaning. and Affairs.

~~~~~~~

Sometimes in Life, You have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life.

Hello . . . . ☀️

so here I go too. <3👍
We are some strong mamacitas, sometimes I don’t know how we do it

I’m proud of you for always being so strong & kind especially on the super hard days

Sending you support & hope 💕💜💜
Buenas Noches

Aw gracias :love:

You’re always so sweet & perfect timing
Big hugs 💕🌼🌸💜🌺🪷🌻🌺💜💜

I felt like I was getting anxiety and nervous and I think I was a bit worried about feeling sick again and getting a headache and other stress related symptoms. I was trying.

I have had tmj more times now than I care to even want and then comedowns and ect ect.

I was really happy about feeling kind of good and getting my energy levels up and going. I guess I didn't want it to end.

So I dosed again and gabapentin makes me speedy AND the less kratom I use seems to work better. So I finally was able to drink some tea. Kratom Tea again.

I just hated being sick so I dosed again.

So sorry I just wanted to say a hey there ! and reach out. I just get out of focus sometimes and just only want comfort meds to get me through without some agony lol.

Anyway.

But I really do hope all is well and that you keep holding on and are doing well. I just try to reserve energy . . now . . and enjoy it as much as I can.

Thank you for your kindness. Your support is SO AWESOME.

I am sorry, I try to write as much as possible whenever I can.

I've been out playing in the rain though, well driving in it !!!!!!!!! 💦

Oh yes, and also I am too wide awake lol on the gabapentin and coming down with the Kratom.

Thank you for listening !!!! Take Care, Focus, thumbs up . . . Yeah.

lol. But yes. It feels good to feel good. Hope you're good too, always !!!!!!!!!!!! <3🌻<3

I felt like I was getting anxiety and nervous and I think I was a bit worried about feeling sick again and getting a headache and other stress related symptoms. I was trying.

I have had tmj more times now than I care to even want and then comedowns and ect ect.

I was really happy about feeling kind of good and getting my energy levels up and going. I guess I didn't want it to end.

So I dosed again and gabapentin makes me speedy AND the less kratom I use seems to work better. So I finally was able to drink some tea. Kratom Tea again.

I just hated being sick so I dosed again.

So sorry I just wanted to say a hey there ! and reach out. I just get out of focus sometimes and just only want comfort meds to get me through without some agony lol.

Anyway.

But I really do hope all is well and that you keep holding on and are doing well. I just try to reserve energy . . now . . and enjoy it as much as I can.

Thank you for your kindness. Your support is SO AWESOME.

I am sorry, I try to write as much as possible whenever I can.

I've been out playing in the rain though, well driving in it !!!!!!!!! 💦

Oh yes, and also I am too wide awake lol on the gabapentin and coming down with the Kratom.

Thank you for listening !!!! Take Care, Focus, thumbs up . . . Yeah.

lol. But yes. It feels good to feel good. Hope you're good too, always !!!!!!!!!!!! <3🌻<3
Hola amiga
I’m in the waiting room at the doctors reading this. I tried gabapentin one time a doctor prescribed it for pain but I felt drunk from it for some reason. I only took it once though maybe I didn’t give it enough of a chance.
Anyways I hope you have a good day

Thanks for being so kind & awesome
Big hug 💕