• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Buprenorphine as a recreational drug?

is it true that at very low dosages, buprenorphine can be used with full agonists with a good effect? (we're talking .1-.3 mg I.V here)/

yup, I can even feel atleast 90% of a full agonists effect when I have just recently(after about 4 hr's) taken up to 4 mg's of suboxone.

norbuprenorphine is responsible for the high at small doses (<1mg), it is a full agonist and as long as you dont take enough bupe to use up all your my receptors, the norbuprenorphine will be able to bind to them, giving a more full agonist feel

norbuprenorphine is responsible for the high at small doses (<1mg), it is a full agonist and as long as you dont take enough bupe to use up all your my receptors, the norbuprenorphine will be able to bind to them, giving a more full agonist feel

im not sure who you were directing that post to.

lol, indeed. . . . . . . indeed.

of course I didnt mean to be rude or sarcastic to him, i was simply stating that i wasnt sure who he directed that post towards because no one really asked about norbupe.....

...no rudeness intended, because what he said was 100% correct, ecxept for the fact that he didnt make it very clear what norbupe was or where it comes from......which, as i think you know, it is a full-agonist metabolite of bupernorphine with a lesser binding affinity.

Hey!

What you want to do is find a preservative, like benzyl alcohol. You want to add it to the sterile water you'll be using to make a solution. 0.9 to 1 % is enough.

You want to crush up your pills and add in the water. Or just put the pills in the water, but this will take longer for them to dissolve (surprisingly not that long though).

When its dissolved fully, filter through compacted cotton. You can take an oral syringe (OTC at pharmacies) and put cotton in the syringe, and then put the plunger back in and push it to where its flattened near the base of the syringe. Then put the solution in the syringe and put the plunger in and push it through.

You will need to push this into your nasal spray container. That's it though.

Using a cotton filter will help remove 50um and larger particles, and using a nasal spray solution will make this easier on your nasal membrane than snorting crushed up pill matter by itself.

Thanks for the reply. Would regular nasal spray be good enough? Like could I desolve it in some nasal spray, and filter it like how you said??

Thanks for the reply. Would regular nasal spray be good enough? Like could I desolve it in some nasal spray, and filter it like how you said??

Just make sure the nasal spray you get doesnt have any ingredients in it that could cause decomposition.

You would need a preservative in it to make sure it doesn't grow bacteria. I think 1% benzyl alcohol would do.

is it true that at very low dosages, buprenorphine can be used with full agonists with a good effect? (we're talking .1-.3 mg I.V here)/

this actually took me by surprise a couple days ago. i had done around .5mg intranasally at about 9 am. then, at about 1pm or so (like 3 or 4 hours later), i did approx. 40mg oc, and i was way higher than i had been off of any opiate in a while---and usually i do more like 160mg or so over the course of a few hrs. it happened to me one other time too, and i didn't really think about it then, but i had done .5-1mg in the am and did around 60mg oc that night and was rocked. again, this is/was much lower than my usual tolerance. i can only conclude that in some instances, at least for me, small amounts of buprenorphine actually increase the buzz i get from other opiates rather than detract from it or block it.

this actually took me by surprise a couple days ago. i had done around .5mg intranasally at about 9 am. then, at about 1pm or so (like 3 or 4 hours later), i did approx. 40mg oc, and i was way higher than i had been off of any opiate in a while---and usually i do more like 160mg or so over the course of a few hrs. it happened to me one other time too, and i didn't really think about it then, but i had done .5-1mg in the am and did around 60mg oc that night and was rocked. again, this is/was much lower than my usual tolerance. i can only conclude that in some instances, at least for me, small amounts of buprenorphine actually increase the buzz i get from other opiates rather than detract from it or block it.

Yes, I thought you were aware of this allready. Suboxone only has "opiate blocking effects" at doses above 4mg's for the most part. Sometimes a 2mg dose can block as well but most the time not.

It makes sense that at low doses of suboxone you can "get high" off of the norbupe and yet, leave other receptors open to get high off of other full agonists as well....and the two full agonists would combine together like any other full agonists would to create an even better high.

i knew that the blocking effects were greatly diminished, but i didn't realize there was actually potential for an opiate synergy there. it makes sense; i guess i had just never really tried it out before -- or put it together that's what was happening anyway

shootted many buprex in Portugal, 0,2mgx20 pill box, mixed whith water (all 20 pills, crushed of couurse, 1,5ml water, filtered whitd a cigar cotoon and bump....inside, good rush , similar to morphine, great high, liked more then codeine

Last edited: