• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Bully-Shielding Drugs

I remember reading that acetaminophen/paracetamol of all things could also reduce some emotional pain from a study a few years back. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20548058
Interesting other article. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2372732217748965

Depends on the state of the bullying/conflict as well. If you are too zonked out or slow to react, sometimes that can make things worse, especially in the long run. Or if you are being bullied about acting under the influence of drugs. Masking can prevent taking action on the situation when it is relevant, or as part of a larger continual pattern. Zoning out against manipulative people can cause problems. Meditation and reflecting on good things can be helpful.

Benzos can even interfere with learned helplessness (in a bad way) in some situations, but I get why people use them, and the whole area is complex.

Last edited:
ah ha, I see! It is family who are tormenting you then eh?
I know what you mean! Cannot enact bully beat down on them so we just have to suck it up for a few days.

I myself am going for a heaping helping of Morphine !!

Go with Opiates!

I could very easily attack back, but I don't wanna have to, for some reason

I could very easily attack back, but I don't wanna have to, for some reason

yeah. I understand and it is best to just smile and be as pleasant and as quiet as possible.
at least with my family it is.
I am dealing with totally uptight religious Mormons!
top that!

I am sure my doctor is expecting me to be early to my appointment as Christmas always sends me into a morphine shortage.

sorry you are going through this too. Hang in there and try to enjoy yourself.

Really as bad as my family has been, I love them. I superglued a bitch’s false eyelashes on and almost blinded her accidentally for fucking with my sister who I have never gotten along with. She is total Mormon and I am a rock and roll superstar! Lol!
But still...I am the only one who can fuck with her without feeling my wrath so I do love her.

Dealt with a roomate situation where his mental health deteriorated and man was he constantly a nasty prick. Bullies always justify the abuse--like "you did this" and "if you stop doing this it will stop." It's absolutely untrue. He threatened to be me up twice, and that's when I realized he wasn't a sane rational human being anymore and to just accept that you can't talk it through with some people who need professional help. He would always explode with screaming and tears and it was just ridiculous. How can someone be so angry at someone constantly trying to avoid them?

If it escalates it's important to tell someone who has authority.. of course they'll victimize themselves and pretend it's all made up and you were the one at fault, but even if it looks weak at least telling my landlord that he was starting to threaten me prevented him from actually punching me in the end lol. He's short and chubby, I probably could honestly take him but I'm a peaceful entity and I despise violence and conflict. I just don't want to have to defend myself from physical attacks from a 26 year old man. Hope he grows up but doubtful.

I totally agree that an overwhelming amount of bullies were once victims (most likely from a bad parenting background). It's hard to be the better person in this instance, but at a certain moment you see that they were once abused and as a victim of some other horrible incident that's now being transferred to you. I'm still recovering from being in that house. I can't tell you how stressful it is to LIVE with someone you really don't want to breathe the same air as let alone be in the same room as that person ever. On the flip side, a majority of bullied individuals somehow end up achieving successful lives/jobs in the long run lol? It does toughen you up post-trauma once you are away from it and feel safer, but there's no excuse to treat someone like shit especially when you've done nothing to them. OP not a single drug will help you with the psychological trauma--benzos are temporary. You need time to reflect on how life can be a wonderful place and figure out how to avoid the situation entirely. I hope that you are not trapped in a long term situation. It really does get better. I've never been treated so poorly before by anyone in my life and the sad part is if I told that person it would still be "100%" my fault. Yeah... I totally provoked someone to constantly want to punch me in the face jeez. I've never raised my voice at someone in my entire life. I don't hurt people or create drama !

Last edited:
i was bullied for a minute. after gettin my ass kicked and abused (yes raped MFs) i discovered i could endure. i could give it back but what parts and at what level?
if a MF can take a punch he/she can give one. reach out and touch 'em on the chin (lunge-punch) they probably going down... prepare for follow-through if necessary. Keep the rage in check as breathing is super fragile and IMO should not be taken lightly... or maybe should be...?
what worked best when someone *disabled you in the past? use that. use it wisely.
either fight back or stay with others of your ilk... somewhere one can find comfort and acceptance; and protection (from numbers).
bullies have a brittle ego (possibly from some tragic upbringing or no upbringing at all). usually no one has put them in check. once that happens they seem to lean towards (hate labeling but) creepingly violent psychotic (of some form) episodes. Takes one to know one i guess but one does not have to be as they ("bullies") are.
chop em in the throat (not too hard).
if one knows it's coming; make the first move... this will set the ambience and hope it gets caught on video everyone is so fond of.
been dealing with and using *drugs to combat the elusive cure to this ailment(s). works but doesn't change much and may end in disaster or worse (godammmit i hope not). and years down the road (if one makes it) one may find that the drugs in fact did not work and left an unlimited supply of 💩 to clean up but knowing the drugs do not work one may be empowered to not depend on them but enjoy occasionally if one must.
kcick the shit right where the ribs meet the belly... but not to hard
hahahahahaha
love

The funny thing is this pussy didn't even try to defend himself, he just curled up into a fucking ball and did nothing
typical, IMO
long as they dont team up and hook the jumper cables up to each other all is well.
may google forums for bullies for the hell of it....

Last edited:
never let anybody bully you. Take up brazilian jijutsu within a month you should be able to easily choke out anybody with no experince very good self defence. Also take up boxing. Knowing how to defend yourself in this world is the most important skill somebody can teach their children saldy very few do.

Oh shit how did I only remember this story today?

Alright so this is a good one, back in GCSE there was this thick kid who liked to pick on people, and one day he was poking me with a long wooden ruler over and over again from the seat behind me. He wouldn't stop doing it and eventually I just snapped, got up, turned around, grabbed the ruler out of his hand, and started bashing his head with it.

The funny thing is this pussy didn't even try to defend himself, he just curled up into a fucking ball and did nothing as I kept smashing him on the head with a wooden stick until it snapped in half, at which point I threw it at him and left the class.

I didn't even get into trouble because as you can imagine this kid had a reputation and everyone knew he provoked me.

But here's the punchline, his own "mates" came up to me after and said well done for standing up to him. Yes even the kids who hung out with him were happy to see someone fight back. No idea why they hung out with him in the first place, but clearly I learnt two things: this kid was a pussy and even his own mates didn't actually like him.

Whole school was talking about that one for a week.

Yup. Bullies are actually the biggest pussies EVER!
If you call their bluff, they will hide, run, roll up in a ball and cry, or try to get their “gang” to attack you while they stand behind them praying to god that you don’t put down every one of the gang and ring their fuckin necks!

I have a nephew who is so mean and is a major bully. He has gotten away with being a little asshole to me because what can I do?
That is my brother‘s kid. If my kid ever treated my brother the way his kid treats me, I would smack the ever loving shit out of her.
She would not even dare and my own daughter just would never treat anyone like that anyway.
Nobody in the family likes him and he has hurt all my other nieces and nephews. Seriously hurt them!
We cannot trust him around the smaller kids in the family. At all!!

But this little nephew of mine kept hurting my dog and I mean seriously hurting her to the point where I was afraid he was going to break her back or something. He did it right in front of me when we were both alone in the other room and I told him “If you ever hurt my dog again or even touch her, I will snap your neck so fucking fast that your dad will not even be able to get here in time to help you!
You got that??” And he looked at me and nodded. He looked at me in a new way. With respect. I could tell he was thinking “finally someone called me out!” And he has never touched my dog since that day and treats me a whole lot better.

So there are ways to even deal with family bullies!

Fucked with me while I had insomnia and was up for days and days and adjusting to new medication!

@ChemicallyEnhanced
It looks like I had a misunderstanding with @Mafioso
The same kind of way that I had one with you.
☹️😢

My bad!
I hate having to adjust to new medication, it makes me look like such a retard!
I am just feeling extra sensitive and protective of myself because I am not feeling good right now.

I am SO SORRY my dear friends. I should have known it was just a misunderstanding on my part.
especially with you C.E and Mafioso as you two are complete sweetheart’s and two of my most favorite people in the world.
I love you both and that is probably why I got my feelings hurt so easily by you two.
plus I am going through narcolepsy treatment and my medication is all being changed and I am unbalanced right now.
I am not used to stimulants at all! And kicking clonazepam too.
Please forgive me.

Going to go bury my head in the sand now.

Your brother needs to show the right way to your nephew.

I agree!!!
This nephew was born WAY too early and almost did not make it. He had to be in an incubator for many months and he had heart problems. My sister in law almost bled out when she suddenly went into labor way too early. May, many months too early.
His birth almost killed her too. We did not think this nephew was going to make it. At all.

This nephew was very freaky as a little tiny baby. He could do things that other babies could not. My brother’s explanation was that the “veil” had not closed on him. You could say to him “ what does the cow say? And he would reply Moo moo, or what does the dog say and he would reply bark bark.” It was extremely freaky but amazing.
Then he all of a sudden could not remember anything and was almost like a normal baby (almost) but as he grew he became mean and strange and a bully.

My brother does not discipline him as he should because of this. They really babied him and still cater to him. Too much now.
It is time for some discipline. Past time.

So, this could be an explanation for “bullies”. As to why they act like they do. Because deep down inside they KNOW they are weak and so they overcompensate.

I was bullied pretty badly through school up until the last year of high school when everyone pretty much stopped bullying me (because they saw me at a party smoking weed and drinking beer 8(). Fortunately I had good friends and family so never thought less of myself, but it was really shitty and painful, and since then (I'm 36 now) I've had to really learn to stand up for myself. What really stuck with me was in grade school, I used to come home crying a lot. My mom asked why and I said it was because everyone was always calling weird/freak/etc. My mom said one of the best thing anyone has ever said to me, she said "Xorkoth, you just tell them THANK YOU, yeah I am weird, thank god I'm not just like the rest of you". Now obviously I didn't say that to anyone (haha, can you imagine?), but I internalized it. People pick on other people because of various reasons, but generally the people who have the most to offer the world, who are the nicest people, the smartest and most unique people, are the ones getting bullied. Trust me when I say this is a temporary problem. Go off to college, have confidence in yourself, and people will love you. As an adult, being different is cool. These days, no one believes me when I say I used to get picked on and was a total nerd. You get to define who you are, you don't have to accept the criticism of mouth-breathers as the truth.

Keep your head up, man. The best technique for actually deflecting the bullying while it's happening is completely and totally ignoring them. I learned by early high school that if someone came up to me with some stupid shit, I could just stare at them for a second with a look on my face that said "are you being for real right now?", and then turn my back and walk away. And they'd look kind of embarrassed and leave me alone.

Bullies are looking for a reaction, don't give it to them, don't pay them any mind. Their opinion means less than nothing. If you don't let it get inside of you, you'll be free of it once you get a little older and all of these years will seem so silly and unimportant.

But again, do not try to take drugs to deal with this, you will just end up with drug problems, and a high chance for an entire lifetime of drug problems, and that will truly cause problems ion your life so much greater than a bullying that everyone will grow out of in a few years.

Start threatening your bullies... You can say that you are involved with black magic and voodoo, speak some satanist bullshit only to scare them.. buy some T shirts of black metal bands

You can say that you have some friends who are dealers, and they are not happy with this bullying and you want to organize a small meeting: dealers and bullies.. be confident and feed this thought inside their minds...