• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Bully-Shielding Drugs

No. 13 Baby

Bluelighter
I'm looking for either opiates that I can eat/have an appetite on, or drugs that would cause an acute prevention of any negative emotional reaction to being psychologically bullied/insulted.

Last edited:
I'm sorry we don't do drug recommendations. I know it can be difficult dealing with bullies, I was bullied frequently in school. I dealt with it by eventually learning that bullies are actually just insecure, arrogant, ignorant, or any combination of those and their opinions/words are worthless. I just smile whenever someone tries to pull that kind of shit anymore, but I know sometimes it can be hard or impossible to walk away.

Who is bullying you?

It's not like being bullied is a reason for you to be taking drugs, you do make it sound very creepy indeed. I'm sure that there are better and more rational solutions to your problem than this, kinda wrong place to be looking for support, although support is ultimately what you need at least you should take a different approach to getting help if you need it.

Acknowledging that it is a problem for you and treating it accordingly and with respect for yourself because you come of as if you don't even deserve it...bad stuff is going to stop happening to you once you realise for yourself that the reality is it's not right, your attitude suggests it.

Getting hurt deserves the damn respect you're not an animal it's one's behaviour can become wild and wicked when being hurt and humiliated, but you are a human and it makes sense to not be hurting yourself or anything, because it all comes back around depending on how intoxicated or infatuated you are regarding your true purpose.

Get yourself down the gym for 6 months then just kick the shit out of the fucker.

As per usual FUBAR has the best advice ;)

Heh I remember in school when this little twat's parents found out he was bullying me they took away his PS3 and he came back with a grovelling apology. These people are pathetic and don't forget it.

Now we're adults I'm making more money than they'll ever see in their lives so yeah.

I'm looking for either opiates that I can eat/have an appetite on, or drugs that would cause an acute prevention of any negative emotional reaction to being bullied/insulted.

For me, most drugs. If you want to keep an appetite, avoid stimulants. I'm 5'6 and although naturally thin, I went down to 89lbs on amphetamines because I literally never wanted to eat (see Sara Goldfarb in Reqiuem for a Dream for a great example of this).
For me (I was very badly bullied and also sexually abused/raped as a child) alcohol seemed perfect but after a while I would just cry all day dwelling on it. Benzodiazepines are excellent IMO. They make you just not give a fuck anymore.

I'm 100% down to help @Painful One teach those bullies a lesson...if you're willing to trust us not to go too far. One of my former bullies who tormented the hell out of me in high school later wanted to buy coke off me so I sold him "coke" that was like 75% bleach*

*he's FINE......ish

Serious, benzo's are awesome to not give a fuck. One way I beat bullies was I had a massive repertoire of jokes about myself and the things I was bullied for that worked well because when bullies came out with their typical unimaginative heard-a-thousand-times insults I'd be like: "LOL, seriously? At least say something original or funny. You could have said...." and then I'd come out with jokes WAY wittier and funny then they ever could so then it would be that a) the bully looked stupid and b) everyone was now laughing with me instead of at me. :D

Being a shady bitch works too. Always be able to read them to filth.

Last edited:
For me, most drugs. If you want to keep an appetite, avoid stimulants. I'm 5'6 and although naturally thin, I went down to 89lbs on amphetamines because I literally never wanted to eat (see Sara Goldfarb in Reqiuem for a Dream for a great example of this).
For me (I was very badly bullied and also sexually abused/raped as a child) alcohol seemed perfect but after a while I would just cry all day dwelling on it. Benzodiazepines are excellent IMO. They make you just not give a fuck anymore.

I'm 100% down to help @Painful One teach those bullies a lesson...if you're willing to trust us not to go too far. One of my former bullies who tormented the hell out of me in high school later wanted to buy coke off me so I sold him "coke" that was like 75% bleach*

*he's FINE......ish

Oh C.E! The first part of your post made me cry.
Give me a hug! ❤️❤️❤️

The second part cracked me up.

yeah I am not guaranteeing the bullies will be fine or even fine-ish after I get done with them.
I am guaranteeing they will never and I mean never bully another person again. I won’t kill them. Don’t worry.

The rich bitch neighbor made the huge error in judgement of bullying my sister to tears for days on end in her room at school and I was friends with said rich bitch’s little sister. So I went over to my friends house who also was the same house of said rich bitch and put super glue on her false eyelashes.

Bitch almost went blind. Haha! Don’t worry she was okay but it was funny as fuck watching it.

Rich bitch did not fuck with my sister again. Lol!

Oh C.E! The first part of your post made me cry.
Give me a hug! ❤❤❤

The second part cracked me up.

yeah I am not guaranteeing the bullies will be fine or even fine-ish after I get done with them.
I am guaranteeing they will never and I mean never bully another person again. I won’t kill them. Don’t worry.

*massive hug* <3 <3 <3

I think I'm the only person who considers Jennifer Hills (from the I Spit on Your Grave remake) a personal hero (and Katie from the sequel). I've actually done some disturbing shit to people who deserved it but I'm not posting online due to the illegal nature. I do intend to one day publish a book on it all and I'd probably call it "I Spit on Your Graves".
Oh and Carrie White! During that prom scene I was like "YASSSS QWEEN!!"

The rich bitch neighbor made the huge error in judgement of bullying my sister to tears for days on end in her room at school and I was friends with said rich bitch’s little sister. So I went over to my friends house who also was the same house of said rich bitch and put super glue on her false eyelashes.

Bitch almost went blind. Haha! Don’t worry she was okay but it was funny as fuck watching it.

Rich bitch did not fuck with my sister again. Lol!

LOVE IT.
Ohh I remember when I was 20 and this kid beat up my 12 year old cousin. So I got my cousin to point him out at school and I marched up to him, dragged him by his arm (hard) to my cousin and made him apologize and then told him if he ever picked on my cousin again I'd tear his fucking head off and shit down his throat.
He cried. My cousin laughed. I felt all warm and gooey inside :D

Bullies are a particularly evil type of scum that deserve what they get imo. I realise they are often probably victims themselves, but it's the fact they feel the need to pass their hurt onto others that I have a problem with.

To the OP, please don't medicate yourself into oblivion just to hide from them. You're the only one that will suffer in the end. Bullies pick on people weaker than themselves because they can; fight back and they will run screaming to mummy. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Love and best wishes mate....