• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Bully-Shielding Drugs

Damn, I should've specified that it's psychological bullying. And I rarely see the perpetrator so I don't care to deal with it in any other way.

I suppose I'm gonna go with alcohol/benzos (because I want to eat the great food without vomiting) even though opiates are much more effective shields.

Last edited:
I'm looking for either opiates that I can eat/have an appetite on, or drugs that would cause an acute prevention of any negative emotional reaction to being psychologically bullied/insulted.
In my experience, opioids. Provides the euphoric confidence of a stimulant, with the relaxation of a benzo, without the stupidity and lack of impulse control from both. But stay away, there's a reason people become dependent on them so easily. This is only one of them.

Damn, I should've specified that it's psychological bullying. And I rarely see the perpetrator so I don't care to deal with it in any other way.

I suppose I'm gonna go with alcohol/benzos (because I want to eat the great food without vomiting) even though opiates are much more effective shields.
Opioids for talking to the bullie and possibly treating him as equal or explaining your picture to him

Benzos to make you less sensitive to the problem and but dealing with it that way you'll most likely end up solving nothing

Alcohol for making a moron out of yourself and get into fights or outbursts of awkward affection

Combo for knocking yourself out

Watch it! You DO NOT want to fuck with this little package of dynamite!
I did not say that I had ever been bullied myself. I am a bullies worst fuckin nightmare!
View attachment 19306

One of the best things I have seen on bluelight so far.

So sexy, the position for the picture was very well chosen, sexy without being vulgar and, as a result, all of us are curious to see a little bit more =P

ah ha, I see! It is family who are tormenting you then eh?
I know what you mean! Cannot enact bully beat down on them so we just have to suck it up for a few days.

I myself am going for a heaping helping of Morphine !!

Go with Opiates!

One of the best things I have seen on bluelight so far.

So sexy, the position for the picture was very well chosen, sexy without being vulgar and, as a result, all of us are curious to see a little bit more =P

Well thank you for noticing that!

Yes, I like to keep it classy, sassy, and a little bit bad assy!

Is this at work? Do what we've advised just not the physical stuff :)
Can't you complain to your boss?