• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Bully-Shielding Drugs

the thing is that being on the right drug would make me non-reactive and therefore weaken my opponent, since he basically doesn't even know what drugs are

he would totally mistake my relaxed, drugged state for confidence and dominance

so it would be a good attack

the thing is that being on the right drug would make me non-reactive and therefore weaken my opponent, since he basically doesn't even know what drugs are

he would totally mistake my relaxed, drugged state for confidence and dominance

so it would be a good attack
You're writing that stuff sober that's why you're under the wrong idea man

Even better, say that you got bluelight backing you up!
wouldnt that be the shizzle?
gps location app for bluelighters (and evolving bots > a vote/poll for this?) that only activates along with 911 0r equivalent.
be like
"whatdafuk this mf right next door... hold up, sweety: homie need help."

edit:
Put some fentanyl in the bully's drink. It can't fail.
wouldnt mind a little in my water ATM.
nevermind... foolish thoughts

Good comments here but they're all about medicating one's self. I know that I probably will get attacked for this but I think that medicating the habitual bully with a hefty dose of a hallucinogen is a much more effective route than self medicating. Such as LSD.

wouldnt that be the shizzle?
gps location app for bluelighters (and evolving bots > a vote/poll for this?) that only activates along with 911 0r equivalent.
be like
"whatdafuk this mf right next door... hold up, sweety: homie need help."

edit:

wouldnt mind a little in my water ATM.
nevermind... foolish thoughts

I LOVE IT!
A location app for bluelighters ( I vote no on the evolving bots 😂)
We don’t need 911 (or a $15,000 hospital bill) if we got a bluelighter on hand.
hell, we can narcan, restart your heart, beat down a bully, comfort, fuck, whatever you need bluelighters got you covered!!
We could save others from The Shrine.

We need to get @TheLoveBandit on this!!!

❤❤❤😎😎😎👍👍👍

Last edited:
We don’t need 911
Agreed but there must be something standing between prey and predator. As much as I hate to admit it there are predators among us (hell... i could be one for all anyone knows) and are amidst us where ever we may be. Uber, craigslist, the table next the one occupied by me and a friend at dinner, behind me in a checkout line, etc.
Like christmas i like the idea but the reality is far from what it appears.
Anyway... I'd sign up as a lifetime subscriber to such connection if secured by some means... which may turn to be quite expensive and may not be 100% effective... one wrong "save" and we would all be depressed for the next million years.

Agreed but there must be something standing between prey and predator. As much as I hate to admit it there are predators among us (hell... i could be one for all anyone knows) and are amidst us where ever we may be. Uber, craigslist, the table next the one occupied by me and a friend at dinner, behind me in a checkout line, etc.
Like christmas i like the idea but the reality is far from what it appears.
Anyway... I'd sign up as a lifetime subscriber to such connection if secured by some means... which may turn to be quite expensive and may not be 100% effective... one wrong "save" and we would all be depressed for the next million years.

yeah, it sucks that this is the reality of the situation man!

Fucking predators!!
May they get what they deserve swiftly!

Good comments here but they're all about medicating one's self. I know that I probably will get attacked for this but I think that medicating the habitual bully with a hefty dose of a hallucinogen is a much more effective route than self medicating. Such as LSD.

I'm sorry, but I cannot condone spiking anyone with potent hallucinogens. But on the other hand, I can't help but feel that some people actually deserve it...

The thing is, if you use drugs to attain a state of not caring, you're going to run the strong risk of developing a drug problem. Drug dependence will only deepen your problems in the end. You are fully capable of being non-reactive without using drugs, and this is what you should do, IMO.

I'm looking for either opiates that I can eat/have an appetite on, or drugs that would cause an acute prevention of any negative emotional reaction to being psychologically bullied/insulted.

Well I can't say the same will work for you but for me when I fell into speed.. overtime that drug made me somewhat of a sadistic fighter. I've always been good when it comes to fighting. Doesn't matter how big/fast/tough the other guy was.. I was always going to find a way to intimidate him and I didn't care whether I won or loss the fight.. except I did care a little bit if I lost the fight. I take all my emotions from the times I got my ass kicked, from the times my ex girlfriends broke my heart, from the time I remember losing my best friend to heroin and finding her across the street from my house laying there lifeless.. you get the point. I bring all that hurt into the fight and I annihilate the person. It usually works. But when I was losing a fight because the guy was just tougher that day or whatever.. the amphetamines made me turn into something else. I wasn't myself. I wasn't normal. He'd give me a nice shot and bust my face open or my nose and I would give him an evil grin.. my eyes would get bigger and more sadistic and I'd start laughing hysterically and tell him to make me bleed again. I'd also say shit like, "I love it.. more blood bitch.. give me more blood" something like that.. it was all nonesense but every time the other fighter would freak the fuck out and call me demented and walk off. That's not to say that will work for you and I wouldn't want you dive into that cycle because speed is fun.. but it can cause your body havoc and turn your life upside down quickly if you aren't careful. Hopefully these bullies you are talking about get their asses handed to them and hopefully it doesn't have to continue because bullies are my number 1 enemy. I fucking hate bullies.. and I think all of them have it coming in the end! It's like when I cracked my friend and his dads head open with a baseball bat when I saw them beating the shit out of their pet pitbull.. both of them ended up in the hospital and apologized to me. I told them it's not me they should apologize to.. it's their innocent dog that they didn't deserve to own in the first place. People need to fucking quit this bullying shit because it's not necessary and we have enough of it in the world. And it's probably suicide rates have been rising.. I mean when is it gonna end?