BULBERATOR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

Originally posted by Sllip:
Yeah the soda syphons are for the newbies. The proper cream chargers are designed to hold the max pressure of a charge. You can actually load up to 4 into the standard 1 litre dispensor. But by the 4th charge there is actually liquid nang swooshing around inside if it.
Your tripping dude, mine holds 6 no problems :)
But by the 4th charge there is actually liquid nang swooshing around inside if it.
Uh, no. I'm fairly sure the pressure needed to turn the nitrous back into liquid from the gas is something you can't do at home, sans proper equipment. The bulbs themselves are full of compressed gas, so at no stage is the nitrous in liquid form (to my knowledge).

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me the stuff in the bulb is a liquid. Many of us have given ourselves rather nasty burns from a dodgy old syphon I used to have where you just push the bulb into the spike. If you didn't have it lined up properly then the liquid would spray everywhere and it's not pretty when that happens. This is why I bought the proper cream dispensor.
Hey Nick how big is yours, hee not that I'm into bulberator sizing or nuffin. Mine is only the 1L jobbo. I usually don't bother with more then 3 because you waste too much when you remove the empty bulb.
And the difference between medical grade NO2 and food grade is purity. With medical grade it has to be 100% pure, but with food grade there can be more impurities, and with industrial grade, ie nitrous for drag racing, it purity can be even lower.

Okies i talked ot my mate, she reckons the nitrous for cars COULD (note the COULD, not is) be cancer causing form all the impurities in it. I asked her if the medical stuff was and she said that it is made at different places and has to pass stringent tests and it would be highly unlikely. So I appologize for my post,I'll back my info up next time.
She was trying to scare me hahaha

Good to see this thread back again ;)
I forget where I read it, but supposedly the medical grade N2O is ~99% pure, whereas food grade N2O is ~92% pure...therefore there are a number of unknowns in it. So yeah, it could be that bulbs are more "carcinogenic" than dentistry stuff...but MEH, grilled onions are carcinogenic, but I won't be giving them up any time soon :p

Yeah, i find the bulbs to be a lot trippier and in general much better then the hospital grade nitrous, which seems to just knock me out without the closed eye visuals.

I once wacked four bulbs in a row without breathing any O2 in between....
Holy fuck! I passed out for a few minutes, felt extremily confused and disoriented when I came to. Felt quite fucked and spaced for the rest of the day. Scared the shit out of me. I remember seeing something earlier in this thread about not feeling your lungs burning 'cause of the anesthetic effects. Stopped me doing bulbs for a number of years.
I'm keen to start using again though :)
Bulbing when a bit drunk or stoned used to be pretty good fun. Makes you feel a lot more stoned for a while as well as the bulb affect lasting longer as well. I'd love to try a bulb when pilling.
Any one else done this? I'd like to hear some reports.

By the way, let me just lay this to rest right now.
Yeah, i find the bulbs to be a lot trippier and in general much better then the hospital grade nitrous, which seems to just knock me out without the closed eye visuals.
That's because hospitals and dentists mix oxygen with the nitrous because *gasp* you need it to live, and you breathe the mixture for some time, rather than one breath of straight nitrous held until you can't take it anymore. When doing bulbs you don't mix any oxygen, just breathe straight nitrous... hence the full on visuals and passing out etc. It's a stronger experience because it's not diluted, but it's still the same gas.
BigTrancer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^
Thanks for pointing that out BT.
How diluted is it? Do you need to breath air aswell, or does it contain enough oxygen to keep me alive?

As long as you don't breathe nitrous continuously without any oxygen breaks you should be OK. The fact is that for every breathe of nitrous you will be having anumber of breaths of oxygen in between...so you are not going to die of lack of it. I'm not sure about holding it for a long time though....probably safe to let it out when you start feeling woozy. pehaps someone with more knowledge can answer this one.

Joe: In my experience, nitrous coming up is fun, but after that it kills my pill, especially if I have more than 1.
Things not to do on pills:
Bulbs
Coke
Ketamine

hello hello
would it be possible for someone to repost the diagrams of the massive bulber that holds 30 bulbs at a time with the twin cracking thingy, and the station part. excuse the lack of technical terms. :)

I was not long ago introduced to Bulbs. And I must say, Yeeee Haaaaa!!!!
Then it was:
Bulbs + Pills
Bulbs + Weed
Bulbs + Acid
Bulbs. Is there anything it can't do?

Bulbs are like the after dinner mints of the drug world. If you make a meal of them you start to feel a little sick after a while and they are good, but not great. But one or two combined with another drug, or 5, and your on cloud nine. My favourites are bulbs+acid, bulbs+G, bulbs+pills, bulbs+weed, bulbs+all of the above.
But of course you have to be careful with your dosages once you start combining since the effects of the drugs can be maginified when combined.

Oh my!
The precious Bulberator has gone, if anyone finds it please bring it back.....
The pic's I mean :)

howdie,
first time caller - longtime listner
being an avid scuba diver, it is possible to have tanks filled with nitros.
I'm not saying go diving with pure nitros but you can just sit back in ur deck chair in the back
yard on a fine day suck on a nice comfortable mouthpeice with regulated gas flow
[ 31 January 2003: Message edited by: doodie ]