BULBERATOR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

After seeing Chem and Bass the other day and the fact that I was still standing (i.e. not passed out)means that I am still allowed to be a bulb whore whenever I want... the more the merrier I say. Okay so I may not go as hard as those guys but... Get better chem monster, you needed a break at some stage. Bulberator rock on.

I wanna be a bulb-whore!!!
*feels left out and sulks*
wink.gif

DQ.

I've been spreading the story of the fabled mega-bulberator up here in brisbane
smile.gif

if you guys ever come up here, you reckon you'd be able to smuggle it up on the plane?
wink.gif

Maxi

re: addictiveness of nangs..
I've seen bulbs called 'hippy crack' somewhere before.. which i thought was kinda appropriate
smile.gif

------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

Chem_Night and Noc..
Could you let us know where we can next find you sucking down the nangs, as i and im sure many others would gladly join you to break the nang record.
Sincerely,
Moocho (ex nang whore - 1998-2000)
PS. Im making a comeback.
------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

just thought i'd make my contribution to this thread....
do_nitro.gif

[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 21 July 2001).]

nice comment from one of the gyus pages about it..
"As far as I'm concerned, nitrous use is quite like being a Jedi knight. You're not doing it properly until you've made your own bulbulator"
Ha! i'm gonna draw up some plans tonite!
and hurrah for peoples Bulb-Personas...
"Who hath summoned Beelzebulb!?"

*bump*
i am going to construct the pocket size nang extractor. it'll take more effort than i can see myself putting in today, plus i've got the flu so there's a second reason not to do it today...
but, i will report back shortly with results
biggrin.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know... formerly known as nostalgic...

all i say is the best $33 i have ever spent is on my own personal little bulberator...
fark that thing has got a workout since i got it...
------------------
** ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE **
For a good time, call Lucy (02)82500327

Just like to answer the question about nang/CO2 bulbs. Nang bulbs have a silver seal, while CO2 bulbs have a gold seal. Don't get them confused. By seal I mean the bit that is pierced.
Often thought about a pocket sized machine. I figure the best system would be one to exhaust straight to atmosphere, ie lungs. However to do this you will need to provide a serious pressure drop to go from the liquid to 1 atm. Also you need to prevent cold liquid entering your mouth. I figured these problems can be solved with a expansion chamber, or better yet a very fine mesh/ foam such that the liquid foam will soak up the liquid, then release it at a slower rate.
To reasearch this further look into the design of accetelyne, as in a oxy torch, pottles. They solve excess pressure problems but dissolving the high pressure gas into acetone.
Warning** This level of design is serious hard core engineering. You can't just take a trial and error approach otherwise you risk serious injury. Only to be approached by engineers.**

ive been inspired... i really wanna make one of these suckers now. i just need to track down a drill/vice and ill get started. i cant believe the number of times ive seen this device in action and the few ive used it without considering making my own :p
*keeeerrrBUMP*
ps. i hope you guys give that sucka a workout at earthcore, im sure its presence will be missed at the beach party

Ok I have a very quick question about bulberators...
I have recently discovered that we acturly have a soda water bulberator thing at home, I know that soda bulbs can kill you...but what I need to know is if you can acturly use cream bulbs in a soda water bulberator thing for a fun time?????????
????????????????????????????????????????????
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) NANG NANG!!!!

^^^^^
You can but they really don't like it, don't put more than two in it ESPECIALLY if it's a glass one. My mate dave broke his parents steel one when he blew the seals after putting 4 in it.
Also they freeze over quicker that proper iSi ones.

thanx for the info!
I think ours is steel too...mmm mayb ill test it out over the weekend with just 2 bulbs and c what happens!!! :)

HELP! PLZ HELP!
I AM IN THE PROCEE OF MAKING A BULBERATOR/CRACKER FOR MY FRIENDS B DAY TOMMOROW. I HAVE ALL THE MATTERIALS I NEED. BUT I DONT HAVE ANY BULBS IN THE HOUSE SO CAN SOME 1 PLZ TELL ME THE DIAMETER OF THE BULBS.
PLZ.
plz be under 1.5 cm. oh plz.
ps. i need to know the diameter of a bulb.

QUESTION : Where to source cheap bulbs in brissy ?
edit: deleted mentions of sources
[ 22 April 2002: Message edited by: johnboy ]

^^^ DON'T solicit the sale of prohibited substances online. This means no dealing. Bluelight is an information resource, not a place to get or sell drugs. An extension to this guideline is that we don't allow sources for anything to be posted. This means no URLs for online supply, no listing of sources to buy ANYTHING.
DONT request information on the availability of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else.
Any further threads on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of threads, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of threads leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.
From The Guidelines to this forum.

Can't wait to make one myself, but can someone upload a clearer, close up picture so i can get the gist of it better.
Is there any smaller one-way valves other than those big chunky mofo's with the handle?
Oh, and is there anyway to avoid melting my hand off? (For example coating the whole thing in silicone?)
Also, is plastic a good idea for ANY parts of this? If so which parts. Or should it all be metal? What about pyrex?
Hope someone cares enuff to answer all these dumb questions...
[ 29 April 2002: Message edited by: Hardicus ]