BULBERATOR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

I dont really know about that chem... I quite enjoy a good inhale of carbon dioxide occasionally. The bit just before you pass out from lack of oxygen is great fun.
wink.gif

[disclaimer: this is a joke, if you are stupid enough to inhale soda bulbs you probably aren't really all there anyway. do not take this reply seriously (or any of the posters replies for that matter).]

haha, the image of the 3-foot baloon reminded me of something. I was at this club in LA called the bat-cave, or something like that, it was a private warehouse so it was hard for the cops to get in and look around (they would need search warrants).
So around 3am this huge line forms at the water/candy table, and the next thing one person after the other starts bouncing away with 2 huge 3-foot baloons one in each hand. They pull out a 5-foot nos tank every night and sell 'em for 5 bucks a baloon. The place only lasted about 2 months though
frown.gif

cheers,
hux.

Just wondering on the difference between soda and cream bulbs. Im not a huge nanger fan myself. I've had the odd few after those big special nights and will admit yes it is awwsome
smile.gif
But is there any visual difference betweem soda and cream bulbs? Whats the chance of a skattered raver grabbing a box of the wrong sort? Or am I just sounding retarded saying that?
And while Im here, how many nangs is too many nangs? I have a friend who always seems to end up nuts on nangs, as you do
smile.gif
and once he cracks that first carton just cant stop until the whole rack is gone. Do any of you guys have a set limit to when enoughs enough? Or would we be best to just leave him to suck his brain inside out?
smile.gif

noc_turnal + chemical_night - if only your talents could be turned to beating world hunger or curing canceer...ah, such misplaced genius
wink.gif

I was gonna miss sunny but after this thread, I've gotta see this thing!

Again for those who dont read, soda bulbs are labeled "soda chargers" whilst cream bulbs are labeled cream charges, (or whippits). If ya can't read you REALLY shouldn't be taking any more drugs
smile.gif

Oh and how many bulbs are to many... The real question is how many bulbs are enough.. And the answer is you never have enough.. Bulbs arn't realy "that" bad for the brain.. Much less than X and other drugs.. I personally *shamelessly* have been known to suck back 6-8 boxes in session. Personally i try to take hits with half a lung of Nitrous, half air... BUt i mean too many... can u imagine how many you are sucking back when you sit at the dentist for 20 mins breathing it in. Probably about 200 boxes worth. (2000 bulbs) (admittedly with 20%oxygen).
If your taking X, speed, K, coke etc - bulbs are the least of your worries. The one thing to remeber if your an excessive bulb whore, is that bulbing depletes your Vitaim b12, which can lead to some nervous system problems. (ie less sense of touch in extremities), but when i say excessive im talking REALY excessive, like 400 bulbs a day, every day for a few months.. But anyway.. I make sure i keep my V-B12 up with some suppliments anyway..
some info on the few cases of Vitamin b-12 depletion. (note that all the people made a full recovery in time)..
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous_health1.shtml
and some more info on nitrous..
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous_basics.shtml
Partnership for a Drug Free America literature lumps nitrous oxide in with other inhalants, such as model glue and paint thinner, which are highly toxic. Nitrous oxide certainly isn't good for you, but unlike huffing paint thinner, it's not especially bad, either. Nitrous is noncarcinogenic. Your body processes and eliminates it within seconds. Most milk sold in America is infused with nitrous oxide (a bacteria killer), because it's been deemed safe for human consumption (but then, so has bovine growth hormone).

Isn't it strange how sites that you have previously come across and thought bah... actually turn out to be rather handy... I found the following site while randomly webbing... it has a pretty fine instruction type thingy for building a bulberator... and it is small enuff to conceal in ones pocket... go guns people...
http://www.fromorbit.com/drutter/building.htm
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Greeny Mold-like Strange Hair

Dead Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Some random guy tried to get some mates to do CO2 once. I loved his market approach so much I thought I'd share it:
"It's three minutes of intense pain!!"
Fry-d: How much nitrous is too much?? There is no limit, it's good clean fun. Nine out of ten dentists recommend... It IS pretty addictive though. We've been known to come home after uni and go through boxes like nothing else!! Usually the only limiting factor is money...

Would you call the "addiction" to nitrous, a want-to-do-it-again-addiction, e.g. X, or a physical addiction e.g. nicotine,..?
I want to try it, but i don't want it to become that regular as i'm currently finishing year 12
smile.gif

Ta!
------------------
Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought an idiot than to open it and forever remove all doubt

Nitrous oxide inhalation doesn't give you a physical dependence, but it definitely has a chance of inducing compulsive behaviour for a small time after inhalation. That's the "addictive" thing people talk about, as in - "I'll have another, right now". It's an unwritten rule of whippies that there is no such thing as half a bulb... if there is one bulb left and two people, then the end result is that one person is happy, and the other has a black eye.
wink.gif

You won't experience withdrawal and you won't become dependent on nitrous to feel normal though because the effects are so short-lived.
Have a good read of the FAQs on nitrous, specifically one from the Bluelight FAQ forum called "FAQ: Nitrous Oxide, N2O, whippits, johnny gas, laughing gas FAQ - Written by pinger" which contains lots of really good information.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Its definately just a "i want to do it again" type of addiction.. Not pysical.. Just like some people get addictied to gambling.. BAAAAAA.

Is it just me and Noc, or does nitrous just MAKE you wanna do more drugs.. When ever we have a session, if there is *any* sort of other drug lying around (ie x, speed etc) it will be instantly gobbled up... I tell ya, its like the munchies on weed, except you go looking for drugs.
smile.gif

I'll second that. Although sadly, I think this thread is running out of steam. It's turning into a chat forum for C_N and Noc, except it takes a good 24 hours for a reply to appear.

hmmm, I think a new photo of the MEGA bulberator is on order to bring this puppy back to life... I must make 50 posts for the second time around. (with bulb threads)
smile.gif

LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER!!!
yes me and insecurity and i few other nag whorez enjoy 'the gas of the gods' quite often. so we've decided to quit using the industrial nang bong and build the ultimate piece of hardware as a post exam project.
Anybody else up for some healthy competition?
wink.gif

I wasnt asking about the label on the box.
What I meant was, I see nangs as little grey tube type deals. Do the nasty ones look exactly the same?

*bump*
I just wanted to be a part of bluelight heritage
smile.gif

------------------
But who needs a car, when you've got a pogo stick

After seeing a few happy snaps of me and Bass, at a recent bulb gathering, im going *bulb free* (yes you heard it right), for a while. This post will probably be my undoing, as I am still sick from 9 days ago after ransid drug use. Actually now i think of it... Scratch that.. Its the sickness talking. How could i ever blame my wonderfull little silver parcels of joy for any of this.. What ever was i thinking.
Chem