• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

BUFF or methoxyaceylfentanyl

How's the WD going, Pickles?

Good, sort of. I've successfully stayed off all opiates and benzos but ive been relying on kratom to get through the days and nights. My plan is to do a rapid taper and get of the kratom by march 20th. Arent we not really supposed to change the topic like that? lol

Uh no. Volumetric measuring is used to measure out 50mg or so to be diluted in saline solution for nasal spray. Not into snorting stuff.

God help any of you who think you could even see 100ug to snort.

I don't know what's up with some staff here, but that would be laughably ridiculous if it wasn't fucking lethal.

Thank you for clarifying.

Call me a safety nerd if you want, but we had a thread a couple days ago where some fool wanted to chop up lines from 8mg of his t-butyl-phenyl-acetoxy-fent (or whatever). This stuff isn't safe for home use and has little recreational value--it's just a tool to fuck people over.

If you do buy some fent-laced kitty litter online, the only way to use it is stock dilution, or in the lingua franca of Bluelight, volumetric dosing: dilute your entire stock in saline, or some other solvent, so that a single dose is a usable volume.

Really, just opening the package is too dangerous for legitimate stuff--it was an analog of fentanyl the Russians used to gas Chechen terrorists. You don't want to open that in your fucking kitchen.

But if you do, I hope you take a moment to remember your friends who died from overdose due to fent hot shots in their heroin, before making your own fucking hot shots.