• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

BUFF or methoxyaceylfentanyl

BruceLeroy

Greenlighter
Do anyone have any experience with any of fr two I believe they are both NEW! I should have a review within a few days not.

Sorry, I just checked and I didn't find a thread about those two substances

If you don't know what BUFF stands for it's impossible to say something about it..

I have been doing extensive research with these both for days. I prefer the BUFF by far. The MAF is more recreational, and the BUFF is better for maintenance and pain surpression. I am not a huge fan of MAF. It is very short lived, and does not like to dissolve in water. The BUFF melts easy for a nasal spray, and the mild effects last for hours rather then minutes. I have had a flu, so I havn't been able to fully test how it makes me feel. I have been having anxiety with these for some reason at times. Not sure which if any are causing it directly. I am still doing testing. The best way to use MAF is just smoking it in an oil burner. I am trying to make a nasal spray with it, but it is not easy. I like using them both together. My tolerance is the highest I have ever seen, and I started dosing .8 mg, but am up to 10mg doses now no problem. I am not trying to get high, so these are minimum dosages for me to feel decent. I dose them pretty much the same, but more likely to hit higher doses of BUFF in one sitting. BUFF has potential as a back bone to keep you from getting sick all day, and a warm feeling. Adding a short lived one with more punch helps feel better initially. Even though the BUFF has legs I still dose frequently in small doses with the MAF. You could take bigger doses less frequent, but I havnt tried it much. If you are looking for a rush, you wont find it here. The best rush on the planet is tianeptine, and this is below zero in comparison on a scale from 1 to 10. I do not even find this the most recreational. For pain or maintenance BUFF has potential. It does not seem very dangerous either. It is not moorish at all. The MAF is the opposite. It feels dirtier, and not as usefull for me. To get high you would want MAF or both, but do not expect anything mindblowing.

Strange, the meoace-f I have is extremely water soluble....made a very dripping wet, massively erotic nasal spray. Yet the same also vapes as easily and cleanly as bf freebase I used to work with.

I still say cheap and fully legal smack would be best for society...keep it local and leave the Chinese and afghans out of the loop.

Hmmmm...IV tian was nice but I thought IV BF was better although only casually tried it a few years ago....and just a few times as I prefer IMing stuff.

I dont see MEOacef as dirty either but who knows...i didnt gcms it.
I have been doing extensive research with these both for days. I prefer the BUFF by far. The MAF is more recreational, and the BUFF is better for maintenance and pain surpression. I am not a huge fan of MAF. It is very short lived, and does not like to dissolve in water. The BUFF melts easy for a nasal spray, and the mild effects last for hours rather then minutes. I have had a flu, so I havn't been able to fully test how it makes me feel. I have been having anxiety with these for some reason at times. Not sure which if any are causing it directly. I am still doing testing. The best way to use MAF is just smoking it in an oil burner. I am trying to make a nasal spray with it, but it is not easy. I like using them both together. My tolerance is the highest I have ever seen, and I started dosing .8 mg, but am up to 10mg doses now no problem. I am not trying to get high, so these are minimum dosages for me to feel decent. I dose them pretty much the same, but more likely to hit higher doses of BUFF in one sitting. BUFF has potential as a back bone to keep you from getting sick all day, and a warm feeling. Adding a short lived one with more punch helps feel better initially. Even though the BUFF has legs I still dose frequently in small doses with the MAF. You could take bigger doses less frequent, but I havnt tried it much. If you are looking for a rush, you wont find it here. The best rush on the planet is tianeptine, and this is below zero in comparison on a scale from 1 to 10. I do not even find this the most recreational. For pain or maintenance BUFF has potential. It does not seem very dangerous either. It is not moorish at all. The MAF is the opposite. It feels dirtier, and not as usefull for me. To get high you would want MAF or both, but do not expect anything mindblowing.

I get a wierd ringing in my ears from the MAF. It is water soluable crystals, but it takes a lot of heat and shaking to melt it, then it comes back out after. It has really no rush at all. The tianeptine I get is not like most. It is 100.59 % pure on anyhydrous basis, and the effects are better. It lasts longer with an insane rush like nothing I have ever felt. My friend said it was a religious experience lol. I used to like therush of 100 plus mg of morphine, but it is a joke compared to this. I will never do it again, but it was amazing. It is dangerous to inject, and I try not to get high these days. I am trying to just deal with my pain in the cheapest legal way possible. The tianeptine is bad on the liver at high doses, so I tried these. I find everything to be garbage compared to tianeptine now. If you ge good tianeptine sodium, nothing beats it in my opinion. It is a stimulant that fully opens the opiate receptor. Oxycodone used to be my fav along with oxy morphone , but I do not like the respiratory depression anymore. I like having energy to function, and not look jammed all day. This BUFF and MAF make me tired and lazy. I do have a flu, and health issues, so I will report more when I feel normal. I have had to take phenibut because I think the BUFF is giving me some wierd anxiety. It is hard to tell exactly what is going on being sick, so I will keep expirimenting. I really want to try the BUFF with tianeptine together. I think that will allow me to lower my tianeptine dose, and they will have good synergy. I just need that positive mental state, and energy boost from the tianeptine. It reminds me of an improved version of oxycodone. Oxy used to give me energy to do things all day, while things like morphine make you lazy.

Both the physical properties as well as seemingly mental effects do not at all resemble the meoacef I am familiar with....ie the material I have is extremely water soluble and the rush is indistinguishable from f and bf.

Also...fwiw....what you describe matches to a "T" a supposed batch of "furanyl F" I had a year ago...what they sent was some sorta fentanyl...the taste of the vapor is unmistakable....but the solubility was "strange" in that it was only sparingly water soluble...even with vinegar...it would only disolve somewhat...and would start crashing out as it cooled. No rush...and it took many mg to work...and ff is supposed to be active at a fraction of a mg. Id bet money what I am referencing is what you describe.

This stuff is active way below 1 mg. I have the highest tolererance possible, and I am only at 1- 2mg doses after days. I started at .8 mg and it was strong. For some reason my tolerance is higher then people who do dope every day. They will be nodding out while I feel nothing usually. I think being in a lot of pain, and doing heroin for over 25 years made me almost immune to things. When I talk about this stuff being weak or not a good rush, that does not mean everyone will be that way. Dope doesn't even give me a good rush. It is not that much better then this stuff rush wise. The fact that I feel anything especially below 1mg means this is no joke. This is not FuF that takes many mg. The average person would die from 1 mg of this if I can actually feel it. I am pretty sure this is what they say it is. They carry FuF and every other one available, so no reason to give me the wrong one when they have them all. Chemicals from different labs can be totally different. My tianeptine is notohing like other labs in effects, and even look. This stuff could be big crystals while other people have powder that melts better for some reason. It matches the dosage range exactly from the only person I found to use it. They made nasal spray at .4 mg, but I did double for my tolerance. That as strong, and perfect for me. It melted good in benzyl alcohol then water added.

When you say made a spray with .4mg ...do you mean .4mg/ml solution?

FWIW, a spray made with 1mg/ml seemed too strong...watered down to .5mg/ml....still was very strong. I suspect it takes 8 or so sprays to make up a ml and 1 or 2 sprays is plenty.

It sure is a beautifully dangerous and potent compound. I was impressed (had a small sample in Jan) but not enough to buy more....the BF analogue however Id be hard pressed to pass up....thus the depth of my sickness (and ibogaine is so expensive).

Wish I got a chance to try the 4pfbf. Holy shit...active at 100ug and lasts 6hr!

One could be a junkie for lifetime for a few $100usd with that stuff. So turned on. God, are you reading this....hello?

This stuff is active way below 1 mg. I have the highest tolererance possible, and I am only at 1- 2mg doses after days. I started at .8 mg and it was strong. For some reason my tolerance is higher then people who do dope every day. They will be nodding out while I feel nothing usually. I think being in a lot of pain, and doing heroin for over 25 years made me almost immune to things. When I talk about this stuff being weak or not a good rush, that does not mean everyone will be that way. Dope doesn't even give me a good rush. It is not that much better then this stuff rush wise. The fact that I feel anything especially below 1mg means this is no joke. This is not FuF that takes many mg. The average person would die from 1 mg of this if I can actually feel it. I am pretty sure this is what they say it is. They carry FuF and every other one available, so no reason to give me the wrong one when they have them all. Chemicals from different labs can be totally different. My tianeptine is notohing like other labs in effects, and even look. This stuff could be big crystals while other people have powder that melts better for some reason. It matches the dosage range exactly from the only person I found to use it. They made nasal spray at .4 mg, but I did double for my tolerance. That as strong, and perfect for me. It melted good in benzyl alcohol then water added.

I am using 2 mg per ml BUFF now, and 1 mg per ml on the MAF. This is too strong for most people. The BUFF is not bad, but the MAF at this dose would be way too strong for most. I am enjoying them a lot more now that I am almost over the flu I have. I just sent pics of it to send to the supplier to make sure it actually is MAF. OK, I just tried taking some much bigger doses. I increased the dose and trippling the dose doesn't make a huge difference. It feels etter, but not a huge strength increase. It is so hard getting good info with my superhuman tolerance. I am thinking maybe it is FUF or something because I could take a huge dose of this. It is impossible to tell with this tolerance though. I sent a picture of it to the vender to double check what it is. They requested I send a picture when I told them it's not melting in water. I just got it to melt good with salt, vinager, benyl alc and benzyl benzoate. Next time I will try just salt and vinager because the vinager is what melted it good finally.

Last edited:
As stated earlier....sounds like the FF I had a year ago. ...alas speculation and drug IDs are contradicted here so....well...hope ya get some good MAF one day if fentanyl cousins are your thing.

I think you are probably right about it possibly being FF. I have been increasing my dose to very high mg, and it is not making a huge difference. It seems like a waste to even use over 1 or 2 mg because at 20 mg it doesn't make a huge difference for me. There is a difference, but at my tolerence, it is not much. I started to believe it could be FF because when I described it, the supplier asked for a picture. This makes me assume that my description did not fit what it was supposed to be. I will let you know what they say. I am going to get some different ones to compare. This stuff is great for people like me with high tolerence. At first i was so careful wearing full mask and protective gear handling it, but it is not needed for me. I could feel it right through my skin, but for me it was nothing to worry about. I am only using 1 mg per dose usually, but I could go over 100 mg if I really wanted to waste it. I am not quite getting a ceiling effect, but the benefit of increasing the dose is minimal. I am getting much better results now that I am over the flu. I am not even getting the wierd ringing in my ears now. Thanks for the good info. I will keep sharing as I get more results from this, and talk to the supplier.